Start by marking “Gotham Academy: Second Semester #2” as Want to Read:
Gotham Academy: Second Semester #2

Gotham Academy: Second Semester #2

(Gotham Academy: Second Semester #2)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  50 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Despite Olive’s new friendship with the rebellious Amy, she, Maps, Kyle, Colton and Pomeline are back together at last. The only thing they’re missing…is a mystery! Maps campaigns to recruit new cases, but stumbles on a threat that might be too big for even the Detective Club.
Published October 12th 2016 by DC

To ask other readers questions about Gotham Academy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gotham Academy

Connie
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics-i-own
4/5 stars

PROTECT MAPS MIZOGUCHI. Love that Amy has taken a backseat after being featured so predominantly in the first issue, although there is definitely something sinister about her.

And I know that she's a teenager, and she's been through a lot, but people really need to stop letting Olive get away with being kind of a shitty friend. She consistently doesn't treat Maps that well, considering how lovely Maps is to her; she loves to make everything about her (Maps getting kidnapped has NOTHING
MerryMeerkat
4.5 Stars
Buy it.

Olive is spending more time with Amy then with Maps and Maps is very sad about the situation. Meanwhile they are all on the look out for mysteries to solve. Maps is kidnapped by a bunch of witches. And Olive suddenly remembers her friend. It’s a good start to a good arc I think. The art is still consistant and the writing is good. I really want the character Amy to go away but she isn’t supposed to be liked I’m pretty sure. If you like young adult comics I recommend this series,
Manjari
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics, superheroes
Okay, this is actually adorable, Maps is the cutest ever, and Olive kinda sucks for ditching her friends to hang out with the new “cool” girl, but I know how that goes.

Students are disappearing with some creepy witch lady, and it’s got a real kinda Buffy and the Scoobies vibe. Big steps up from issue one and trying to kill a kid with asthma (srsly wtf)
Patrick
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Solid issue of Gotham academy. The artwork as usual was quite beautiful and the colors as well. The story here we get a little bit of a Horror story, Which is done quite well and for all-ages too. Definitely worth reading of you're a fan of Gotham academy

I received an advanced copy of this from NetGalley.com and the publisher.
Hawthorne
Msbookworm
Oct 07, 2018
Noura 📚💙
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This issue was great and I really enjoying the return of my favourite mystery club. I'm pretty mad at the fact that Olive isn't spending as much time with Maps, and her new roommate is interesting and I don't exactly trust her.

I really loved the fact that they continued to show Maps carrying and loving side. Also the fact that she'd do anything for her friends.

I have so much hope and expectations for this series and so far they've all been meet. I really hope they bring Robin/Damian back in, a
Kyana (ABookTrance)
Susan
Jun 08, 2018
Catherine Doherty
Aug 29, 2017
Brenden Fletcher is a writer who's worked on DC Comics titles including the bestselling Batgirl of Burnside, Gotham Academy, and Black Canary.

He contributed the acclaimed Flash story to the Eisner and Harvey Award winning Wednesday Comics and has recently launched a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Pink series for Boom! Studios.

Gotham Academy: Second Semester (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Gotham Academy: Second Semester #1