Start by marking “Darth Vader #25” as Want to Read:
Darth Vader #25

Darth Vader #25

(Darth Vader (Single Issues) #25)

ULTIMO EPISODIO PER LA SERIE DARTH VADER! Il Sith contro il Dottor Cylo nella decisiva battaglia contro il traditore dell’Impero. In più Aphra davanti all’Imperatore, decisa a giocare il tutto per tutto per salvarsi! Ma l’avventura nel lato oscuro non termina qui!
Published October 12th 2016 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Darth Vader #25, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Darth Vader #25

Jedi JC Daquis
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You HAVE to read this.

The Darth Vader comics series has finally ended. Despite many bumps along the way, the creative team managed to deliver a fitting end.

This issue is consistent with the movies. It perfectly displays our thinking on how Vader would react on certain events (and that scene with Aphra, Vader wouldn't be plain dumb for him to do that, it certainly has some emotional weight in it), how Palpatine would react, and what Aphra would do. Oh yes, Aphra. Seeing her on the big screen is a
Steven Shinder
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Jon
Oct 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
A decent enough finish to a series that started great but was really wearing thin by the end. The last issue or two were excellent, and this one almost was. However, without giving any spoilers, I really don't understand how a certain character survived their supposed demise and wish they, along with their companions, just kicked the bucket for a more satisfying conclusion.
Christopher
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Vader is thoroughly back in the Emperor's fold and the series has ended. Largely successful, but a uninspired middle arc (The Sho-Torun War) brought the overall series down. Nevertheless, this series did a great job of fleshing out Vader the "bureaucrat" as well as Vader the "schemer." He was laconic and ruthless yet at the same time, there were glimpses of the good in him trying to come forth but were, at this point in his narrative arc, necessarily tamped down.

Quite enjoyable.
Aleix Dorca
Apr 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Final un poco apresurado y cogido por los pelos. Nota global de la serie: 3/5.

Si la hubiese leído de un tirón me habría gustado más.
Spencer
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
A decent ending to this series which has overall been very enjoyable.
Darren
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
A good ending to the Vader arc, complete with a few clever bomb drops at issue endings that made me want to keep pressing on. I got a little tired of the Cylo “drama” at the end but it really connected some good plot points leading into Episode V.

On Coda:

An artistic, and interesting, take on Vader’s visit to a certain Tuscan raider colony on Tatooine. Haven’t read anything like that before. No spoilers. Keep an open mind :)
Tara
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
series rating 4.5 stars

I love darth vader and this did not disapoint. Loved picking up a new darth vader comic each month and Im sad to see it go : C

also I am in love with Aphra and they better do more with her!
Don
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A masterpiece, plain and simple. It all comes together very well. And so much for Vader being the sympathetic hero, dang that is some evil stuff son. Couldn't be happier with this story. Highly recommended
Solace Winter
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Damn Darth Vader is an awesome villain. I can not say enough that this comic has caught what should have been the Vader in the movies.
Andy Hickman
Nov 06, 2017 rated it liked it
#25 - “ I will make you ash...” - Vader
Kami
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
- Awesome cover!

- The way Vader took down Cylo as the greatest K.O. ever!!!

- This issue was kind of a three in one. I don't understand the last story with the Tuskan Raiders. It was hard to depict what was happening in the panels.

- This was a good last issue. I liked how everything wrapped up. Overall, it was fun series.

- I'm debating about getting the Doctor Aphra series. I don't care for Aphra, but I want to read more about the evil droids.
Wei Li
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
pamsreading
What the fuck.

That mentally impaired thing is not my Anne. The only reason I still believe there's a trace of Anne left in that thing is brute strength (the Force included) in combination with stupidity™. You got played and totally deserved it.
ps. Aphra is super cool
Oct 18, 2016
Andrew Fearnside
Nov 03, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Kieron Gillen is a comic book writer and former media journalist.

Darth Vader (Single Issues) (1 - 10 of 26 books)
  • Darth Vader #1