Start by marking “The Adventures of Fawn, Book 1: 'Til the Last Snowflake Falls (The Adventures of Fawn #1)” as Want to Read:

Read Book* *Different edition

The Adventures of Fawn, Book 1: 'Til the Last Snowflake Falls

(The Adventures of Fawn #1)

Legendary reindeer,Comet and Vixen, have a daughter named Fawn. Fawn yearns to explore the world outside Santa's Village, but her parents tell her she's much too young to go off by herself.

"I want some fun and excitement! I don't care how dangerous it is!"

When the young reindeer utters these words, and begins sneaking out each day...she has no idea what's in store for her!
Kindle Edition
Published (first published September 21st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Adventures of Fawn, Book 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Adventures of Fawn, Book 1

Cheryl
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is such a wonderful read for all (young to the old). I have read many Christmas stories that have featured Santa and Rudolph and maybe some of the other reindeer but I have never imagined Vixen and Comet having a fawn of their own.

Which, I had an enjoyable time getting to know Fawn and her friends Snowboy and Bunny. Who knew that snowmen exercised. These three friends did have quite the journey as they explored. They even met other intriguing characters along the way. The big man himself e
Melissa Smith
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is AMTASTIC! That’s amazing and fantastic.. a word I learned from this book. This is such a charming book with pretty awesome hand-drawn pictures. The only reason why it’s not getting 5 stars is because of it’s length, I do feel it’s a little too long for a kids’ book.

So, Comet and Vixen, the famous reindeer, have a baby and that baby’s name is Fawn. Fawn is a little spoiled, stubborn, and has a huge attitude. She decides that her parents, despite pulling Santa’s sleigh for years, know
Laurie
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
This feel-good holiday fantasy is a recommended read for kids, tweens and younger teens, but it is also an enjoyable read for adult readers, too. Embrace the magic of Christmas, visit the North Pole, and meet the young, curious, and bored reindeer, Fawn. Fawn’s craving for excitement and adventure is insatiable. She figures out how to escape from the stable at the North Pole, venturing out into the world against the explicit wishes of her concerned but absent parents.
Fawn quickly meets some new
Majanka
Book Review originally published here: http://www.iheartreading.net/book-tou...

I was hooked when I read the synopsis that said the story is set on the North Pole. Fawn is the main character (hence the series title), and she’s a reindeer – the daughter of Comet and Vixen, the famous reindeers of Santa, to be precise. She spends most her time alone in the stables at Santa’s Village, and she’s dreadfully bored. Although her parents warn her she’s too young to go out exploring on her own, Fawn sneak
C. Gonzales
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a whimsical and interesting collection of novels. The author wrote a novel that was very easy to follow for children. There was a great use of description and imagery to keep the readers attention.

I loved the Christmas aspect of the story. It was a great read for children for this time of the year.

Jennette Lim
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an entertaining tale of a precocious young reindeer looking for friends, freedom, excitement, and whatever is beyond Santa’s village where she lives. Through her many brushes with danger, she discovers the true value of friendship, family and the life she has. The story also includes some very imaginative descriptions of life and the goings-on inside Santa’s Village.
Gayle Pace
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
MY THOUGHTS

There is so much to attract the reader to this book. The title for one. You wonder who is Fawn and what is it about 'Til The Last Snowflake Falls? Another thing is the pictures that go with the story, hand drawn pictures and the characters , which are reindeer can be imagined to be so cute and sweet. You have Comet and Vixen and their sweet little baby, Fawn. As most kids, parents don't know anything and Fawn things she knows it all. So she keeps sneaking out of Santa's Village and e
Laura Reading
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: what-an-animal
Written for younger readers, this is a North Pole adventure. It is all about friendship and the dangers of curiosity. Fawn is lonesome. Her parents leave her when they go about their daily lives and preparing for reindeer games. The elves are lovable but the two assigned closest to her each day are Forgetful. They don't notice what Fawn is up too. From them she learns how to get away to the exciting and dangerous outside world.
For the first time, Fawn makes friends. Together these friends have
Leonie Overbeek
I recently read "'Til the Last Snowflake Falls" by Al E. Boy. The book follows the adventures of Fawn, a young reindeer who lives with her mom and dad, Vixen and Comet, in Santa's reindeer stable.
The book is both a 'coming of age' story and a fantasy about what life at the North Pole is like. If you like Anne of Green Gables, and enjoy Christmas wholeheartedly, then this is your and your children's book.
Full of cliffhanging moments, yet never scary, the book is about friendship and the magic fou
Samantha Turley
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
These are such fun characters for children to read about. There is a wonderful cast in this novel and there are plenty of interesting twists to keep the kids interested in each
adventure.
While my children could not read these stories themselves, they are a bit younger, they were great stories that I was able to read to them and we all enjoyed.
Emerson
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Today was going to be the day!”
The Adventures of Fawn, book 1: Till the last snowflake falls is a children’s book by author Al E. Boy. Published in 2014, this book follows the adventure of Fawn and her friends. At the beginning of the book Fawn, the young daughter of Comet and Vixen, is tired of her life in Santa’s village. She longs for a change, for friends! One fateful day she is given her chance and finds herself in a much bigger adventure than she could have imagined.
This is a fun and swe
Team Golfwell
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked “The Adventures of Fawn (Book 1) 'Til the Last Snowflake Falls” by Al E. Boy, a highly imaginative, intelligent and extremely creative writer who writes in a very professional matter and reading this coming of age story for children was a very enjoyable and smooth read as the story flowed effortlessly.

There was drama, humor, dealing with difficulties, learning the importance of family and the nature of true friendship which are major things a young person needs to become totally aware of
Tabitha Darling
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Review of John McNeil's (Al E. Boy) The Adventures of Fawn-'til the Last Snowflake Falls
Read May 12 2017

A superb, well rounded children's story! A cheeky little reindeer gets herself into all kinds of fun, mischief, heroism, and makes several new friends. These friends are all in their own right, unique, and made me chuckle. She learns many lessons along the way. The story had a solid, winding, plot which surprises you at each turn. With developed and enjoyable characters, fun details, and pl
Sage Adderley-Knox
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
As I read The Adventures of Fawn, I thought about how much my 7-year-old son would enjoy to read this story along with me. Geared toward young readers, this book is full of animal and winter-themed characters that you would find hanging out with Santa Claus.

We meet Fawn who is an excited little animal that is desperate to leave the safety of her home and explore the outside world. Her adventure leads to some mishap and a plan is erected to bring peace back to the animals.

The Adventures of Fawn
F.
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My niece and I LOVED this book. It's a beautiful, well-written story, with a great message. It made us laugh, think and smile (a lot!). Its just AMTASTIC! Like our snowman (or snowboy!) would say.

Thank you Al E. Boy for creating this beautiful world with inspiring characters, I don’t know which part was my favorite, seriously, I love Fawn and everyone else! I can’t wait to read her next adventure!
Bailey Ember
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Whimsical and fun!

I think that the book covers could use a face lift, it doesn't really draw the reader in like it should.

These were short and easy reads for Children.

The different character/animals in the novel were all very fun.

A great Holiday read for children.
Sandra
Feb 21, 2017
Beth Lee
Nov 20, 2016
Al Boy
Jul 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Indiebrag
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We are proud to announce that THE ADVENTURE OF FAWN: ‘TIL THE LAST SNOWFLAKE FALLS by Al E. Boy is a B.R.A.G.Medallion Honoree. This tells a reader that this book is well worth their time and money!
Tara
marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Angela Page
marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Through almost 40 years as a Santa Claus, Al E. Boy developed quite a repertoire of tales to explain and answer the many questions children ask about Santa, the North Pole, his reindeer, and his friends, the elves.
It was this collection of tales which prompted him to begin writing The Adventures of Fawn. Through the young daughter of legendary reindeer Comet and Vixen, he's been able to weave an

The Adventures of Fawn (3 books)
  • The Ona Pendulum (The Adventures of Fawn #2)
  • Far and Yet So Near (The Adventures of Fawn #3)