Start by marking “The Lost Boys (2016-) #1” as Want to Read:
The Lost Boys (2016-) #1

The Lost Boys (2016-) #1

The stakes are raised in this nostalgic and unstoppable sequel to the ’80s cult classic vampire film, The Lost Boys. Veteran horror writers Tim Seeley (GRAYSON, NIGHTWING, Hack/Slash), and Scott Godlewski (THE DARK & BLOODY, Copperhead) deliver a gruesome and stylish return to the bloody boardwalks and big hair of 1987!
Santa Carla, California is on edge. The eccentric
Published October 12th 2016 by Vertigo

To ask other readers questions about The Lost Boys (2016-) #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lost Boys (2016-) #1

Wayne McCoy
Oct 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
'The Lost Boys #1' by Tim Seeley and art by Scott Godlewski picks up right where the movie left off. It's been quite a long time since I've seen the movie, but there is some lead in text that should bring it right back to others like me who are a bit distant from it.

Santa Carla is not a safe place to live. The story of Sam and Michael moving there is recapped, and now Sam has turned it into a comic book and he's trying to sell it. It also seems like there is a new gang of female vampires in town
Rainey
Oct 14, 2016 rated it liked it
I'm glad this exists, but I don't love it.
June
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: graphic-novels
Okay, but I would have gotten more out of it if I'd rewatched the movie, first. It's been years since I've seen it and I definitely felt lost at times during the story - I didn't much remember who anybody was anymore, nor who died, etc.

It probably didn't help that I picked this up directly after finishing Book 2 of The Wicked and the Divine, which is one of the best graphic novel series I've read.
Münevver
Dec 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Çizgi roman içinde çizgi roman olayı güzeldi ama yavaş giden bir hikâyeymiş gibi geldi bana. Devamına bakacağız artık.
Marisa Carpico
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
This makes no sense without seeing he movie first. Not for me.
Amber
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
The guy at the comic book store got really excited to see I bought this, so my hopes were pretty high.

It's definitely good to see a proper sequel being written, but are we really going to have some Helen of Troy nonsense with Star's character? Will the motivation of the vampires be "must get our girl and also revenge!!"? Gimme more, guys! Strongest moment was the anticlimatic aftermath of being a big damn hero, weakest was the art. (Not terrible but a style I can't get into).

Not bad first issu
Patrick
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was already inclined to like this, because I loved the film so much. But the story was quite interesting and I'm definitely interested to see more of Lost boys. I never watched the sequel they made. This feels like a sequel to me. I really enjoyed it.

I received an advanced copy of this from NetGalley.com and the publisher. .
Heather
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
Yes! Throws you right back to 1987! Loved the story and was happy to see it was the same characters from the original movie.
Siobhan  Gavin
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved, Brought back memories of the movie. Still has that odd sense of humour. Glad they stuck close to the original movie....Looking forward to the next issue
Kyle
Oct 30, 2016
Topsoilplant
Oct 28, 2016
Wizzie
rated it did not like it
Nov 05, 2016
Juliette
Nov 13, 2016
Carlos Eguren
Feb 22, 2019
Tim Seeley is a comic book artist and writer known for his work on books such as G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, The Dark Elf Trilogy, Batman Eternal and Grayson. He is also the co-creator of the Image Comics titles Hack/Slash[1] and Revival, as well as the Dark Horse titles, ExSanguine and Sundowners. He lives in Chicago.