Start by marking “Chasing Pepper (Gray Wolf Security, Texas #5)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Pepper (Gray Wolf Security, Texas #5)

Chasing Pepper

(Gray Wolf Security, Texas #5)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  307 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
I went to my sister because I had nowhere else to go. My sister who abandoned me when I was eight, who left and created this whole new life for herself outside of the abuse that continued to grow darker and darker in the place where she’d left me.

And it was incredibly convenient that her husband happened to own Gray Wolf Security and they were looking into a rash of robbe
Published October 11th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Pepper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Pepper

Emily
Pepper had a way of creating her own mess, she was a bit of a drifter and sought her sister out to see if she might finally find a place she belonged not to mention she was a bit of trouble. Nolan Everett is working with Gray Wolf Security, but he is not fitting in, he keeps his distance but when Pepper arrives he finds a kindred spirit. Can two outcasts find their way to one another.

I struggled with this on because I could not get past Pepper's sister and they way she reacted to Pepper. I liked
Becky Frosco
Nov 05, 2016 rated it liked it
Sommertime
May 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle
The blurb had me convinced that this was going to be a great book. But aside from a few moments of true emotion, this book was an over-baked soap opera. It was also a problem not having read the previous books, too many characters and plot strings. There was Insta-love that gave me whiplash. And the H Nolan, was so callous in the way he just dumped his fiance and moved on. None of it connected with me or made any sense.

SO, sorry to say, I can't recommend. Deleted from my kindle.
Joanne
Oct 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good book

Good series. Love the Greywolf Texas characters, each book reveals more and more depth to everyone. Can't wait for the next book
Carol
Nov 27, 2016 rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars..
Erica
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed it

First book I read from series. I was able to read without backstory from other books. I will check out the others from this series. Enjoyed the angst. Good storyline and characters.
Erika
Nov 22, 2016 rated it liked it
I liked Pepper, in some ways she was very innocent an in others not so much. Her experiences were very different from those of her sister Ricki, but she was affected by them. I was not expecting her sister to treat her the way she did, I got the impression from Ricki's book that she liked and missed her sister, even if she left her behind. Nolan on the other hand, I felt was very immature in how he handled things with his fiancee and family, but I liked how he worked and how he was with Pepper w ...more
Paula
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another home run by Glenna. Pepper wasn't someone I remembered hearing about before but I had to read this book cover to cover today and I loved it. New hire Nolan, suffering from PTSD after returning from Afghanistan meets Pepper, who is Ricki's sister. There were so many twists and turns I never saw coming and Glenna has the ability to bring the story to life and make you feel like you know these characters personally.
Mauaqui
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another good story from Grey Wolf

We meet Pepper in this book. She is Ricki's sister. Pepper is running from a crime she unwittingly committed. She runs to hide where her sister lives at GWS2. She encounters GWS2 operative Nolan, who has been assigned to ramp up security in the same building the crime was committed. Interesting developments occur after Pepper discovers who is investigating this crime.
Leeann Pule
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When Rikki's little sister shows up at GWS2 trouble follows. But they have a new operative Nolan who just may be the one who can help turn Pepper's life around. Once she finds out what she is truly made of then she can begin to make changes for the better, hopefully that can happen before she gets caught.
Nohely
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! yesssss!!! I have read this entire series and LOVED each book. While Pepper definitely came out of nowhere..... I loved that she ended up with Nolan. they needed each other to kind of.... break out of their rut. They helped each other!!
suzanne menees
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Black sheep of the family

I've read all the other books in this series, so it was nice to revisit some of the other characters, along with the new ones. But really, Ms Sinclair a HEA and a cliffhanger! That was great! Now to wait for the next one
Tina
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Really really enjoyed the books in this series. Hope that there will be many many more to come. Loved it
Diane Werning
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Chasing Pepper

This book proves that everyone deserves a second chance at life and love.Nolan and Pepper were two lost souls that connected.I can't wait til the next book.
Lauren
Nov 27, 2016 added it
Pepper is not expected and I totally forgot that that Ricki had one til she shows up ... Nolan is fighting his demons and there winning ... pepper has her own issues together they work it out.
Doctor Who Fan
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love gray wolf

Read them all. Great stories not to long but you get to know all the characters Read them all. Great
Carol and Gary Curtis
Already read as part of a multi-book offering
Aspicer
Lynette
Oct 15, 2016
Tracey
Oct 20, 2016

Gray Wolf Security, Texas (6 books)
  • Defending Tierny (Gray Wolf Security, Texas, #1)
  • Forgiving Bailey (Gray Wolf Security, Texas, #2)
  • Taming Knox (Gray Wolf Security, Texas ,#3)
  • Controlling Brooks (Gray Wolf Security, Texas, #4)
  • Freeing Kipling

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99