Start by marking “Ameriguns” as Want to Read:
Ameriguns

Ameriguns

An alternate cover for this isbn can be found here.

Lone-Wolf Gunmen Terrorize the Nation's Capital! After surviving a mass shooting, FBI Agent Nathaniel Ryder is forced to confront his worst fears as AMERIGUNS, a group of lone-wolf gunmen, put Washington D.C. under siege. When Ryder's superiors suspect him of orchestrating the terror, he must go on the run, unable to trust
Published October 4th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Ameriguns, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ameriguns

Create With Joy
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In a world where the nightly news is filled with stories of crazed gunmen on the loose and one countless mass killing after another, have you ever imagined how horrifying it would be to become a part of the evening news?

That’s the nightmare that Scott King so realistically brings to life in Ameriguns – a fast-paced, adrenaline-pumping thriller that had me hooked from the very beginning of the book!

Ameriguns tells the story of Nathaniel Rider – an FBI Agent whose descent into horror begins when h
Jay Williams
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An exciting take on the impact of the American attitude about firearms. The hero is a black, gay FBI agent who loses his brother in a shoot out with a psycho after he fails to take a potentially dangerous shot. In the aftermath he becomes a suspect as a group called Ameriguns begins a bloodbath, slaughtering innocents. In the course of his action, he loses his job, his gun and his reputation as he becomes a most-wanted fugitive. The story is full of suspense, and the real villain comes as a big ...more
Mark
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A thought-provoking and tense thriller. Well written and quite pertinent to a very divisive issue. I love how the book examines an issue in American culture but doesn't get preachy about it. The author merely presents a tense series of situations and documents how each character reacts to them.

Looking forward to reading more books by Scott King.
Andrew Nicolle
Dec 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a fast-moving, gripping read all the way through. The characters and locations were vividly realized, and the plot kept me guessing. My only real complaint is it could do with another editing pass. There were a noticeable number of typos and inconsistencies, but not enough to throw me out of the story. Overall, a solid and entertaining thriller.
Cynthia
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have to say this kept me on my toes I was as confused as Nathaniel to why he was singled out as well as to how this all would come together. The author sure doesn’t give many clues but keeps your attention. The person who is the leader is surprising at one point I thought maybe and decided no that just doesn’t seem right. The author hooks you from the start with action, killing, loss, pain as one man shoots up a wedding killing many and leaving Nathaniel hurt in more ways than one. As Nathanie ...more
Norma
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
( Format : Audiobook )
""You should have shot him.""
When Nathan, a field agent for the FBI, gets a panicked phone call from his sister-in-law telling him that a gunman was killing guests at the wedding she and her husband were attending, he grabs his own gun and rushes to the scene. Unable to get a clear line on the killer, he is himself shot and watches his brother die. Months later, after a long and painful recovery, he's back at work - and more apparently senseless shootings are terrifying the
Leila
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh me. Oh my. I have been looking forward to reading this book and it did not disappoint.

I started and finished this book in like, 2-3 hours. Honestly. It was a quick read that grabbed my attention from page 1 and I did not want to put it down.

If you have followed my book reviews on Life as Leels, you know that there is nothing I love more than a great “who done it” book and this was absolutely a gripping “who done it” book.

The book opens with a shooting that I found to be very attention grabbin
Lori
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
Very enjoyable book. Interesting, engaging and entertaining story. Pulls you in from the beginning and keeps you hooked until the end. The story is full of twists and turns, suspense, mystery, action and betrayal. There is a lot packed into the story for it being a shorter book. Took me quite a while to figure out this mystery.

Why is someone trying to frame Nathaniel? What has he done to cause someone to attack hi this way? How is he going to prove his innocence? Who can he depend on
Susan
May 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ameriguns is the first book by Scott King that I have read, so I wasn't sure what to expect. What I found was a well written thriller. This is Book One in a series and does end in a soft cliffhanger as the story will be continued in the next book. There is violence.

The book blurb adequately describes the storyline so I'm not going to repeat that info here. The author did a great job of explaining the settings and in making the main characters multidimensional. There is a lot of history between
Susan
May 12, 2017 rated it really liked it

bookslovegina
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I would not pick this book up normally. However, I am really glad I took a chance when the blog tour opportunity came into my inbox.

The story moves at a quick pace and keeps your attention. There is plenty of action and a great cast of characters. Nathaniel Ryder is funny and smart. You root for him the whole time.

Is there a romance element? No, but honestly I think it would take away from the drama of this great thriller. It’s a great book to sit down with if you’re in the mood for a puzzle.
Jackie
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nathaniel Ryder FBI agent has survived a mass shooting, and he is accused of planning it. Now he's on the run and he is the only one who can clear his name. The Ameriguns are lone wolf gunmen and have put America under siege. He has to solve the big problem of how to save and clear his name. Extremely gripping story
Jim R
rated it did not like it
Nov 10, 2017
sharon kontos
Nov 26, 2016
Scott King is an author and photographer. He was born in Washington D.C. and raised in Ocean City, Maryland. He received his undergraduate degree in film from Towson University, and his M.F.A. in film from American University.

“DAD! A Documentary Graphic Novel,” King’s first book was published in Fall ’09. He is also the creator and writer of “Holiday Wars.”

King is a game photographer based in Texa