Start by marking “Tears to Cheers (Celebration #2)” as Want to Read:
Tears to Cheers (Celebration #2)

Tears to Cheers

(Celebration #2)

Linda Maxim is a woman who learned early on how to work hard and succeed. Her only regret is that the man she loved disappeared just days after she got pregnant at the tender age of sixteen.

Fourteen years later, Ian Dugan needs a break from life and ends up crashing his vehicle and waking up in the hospital to find Linda watching over him.
Can Linda forgive Ian for leavi
Published December 12th 2016 by Nitewolf Novels

To ask other readers questions about Tears to Cheers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tears to Cheers

Start your review of Tears to Cheers (Celebration #2)
⚜️Trea
I was hoping to enjoy this book, but I found that I had a lot of problems with the characters in it. Linda had all sorts of problems with Ian leaving in their teenage years, yet she never tried to seek him out, despite the fact that they had a child together! Likewise, Ian never tried to find out about Linda, even after the situation that caused his sudden departure had resolved itself. Yet, we're supposed to believe that they're pining after one another and want to get back together?! Uh, nope, ...more
Linda
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked Tears to Cheers because it was different from anything else I've read. It is a second chance romance by Stacy Eaton. Linda Maxim works in an ER in Celebration Township. One night a male accident victim is brought in. Shockingly it turns out to be Ian Dugan, Linda's daughter's long lost father! It was fun to find out how things between these 3 turned out. This book is easy to read in one sitting (149 pages). ...more
Cinta
May 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
I didn't really like this book because it was incredibly predictable from cover to cover, and there wasn't really any tension or plot twist to make you feel like you cannot put the book down. It was very easy to read this story about star-crossed lovers Linda and Ian, who happen to find each other again fourteen years later, basically because nothing really happens.
I wanted to like the book, but I just couldn't get into the story and the characters were very unidimensional.
Bette
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous Story & Audible Listen🎧📚🎧 Captivating & Heartfelt!

Tears to Cheers
The Celebration Series, Book 2
By: Stacy Eaton
Narrated by: Yvonne Cude

Stacy Eaton does it again, she pens delivers another fabulous book in her “Celebration” series. Each book is set in Celebration Township, PA and features a different couple and Holiday. All the books in this series can be enjoyed year round and on their own though I do I recommend starting with the the first book, “Tangle in Tinsel” Thad and Casey’s story
Patty
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you were given the a second chance to be with the one you love, would you take it? Linda is an ER nurse, who at the age of 16 found herself pregnant and alone. Her boyfriend, Ian, took off without a word and left Linda to make some life changing decisions. Now 14 years later, Ian is in the emergency room where Linda works. Should she tell him about their daughter? Do they still have feelings for each other? Will Ian survive? This is a sweet, second chance at love with that one special person. ...more
Yvonne Cruz
Dec 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
This second audiobook in the Celebration Township series gives the starring role to Linda Maxim, a character we met in the previous story.
Linda is a single mom working in the hospital as an ER nurse. Her life will be turned upside down when a man from a car accident on his way to Celebration is brought into the emergency room . This man on the gurney is a blast from the past.
Ian Dugan was Linda’s HS sweetheart. The boy she gave her heart and virginity to, whose child she had and the same one tha
Scarlet Fanning
Linda Maxim and Ian Dugan grew up in Celebration and were "the couple" in high school. After Prom, Ian's family disappeared into the witness protection program. Linda, found herself pregnant and no way to locate the father. She chose to raise their daughter Megan alone.

Fourteen year later, Ian Dugan no longer in the witness protection program, works in Philadelphia and is a very wealthy man. He caught his girlfriend in bed with another man, so he ended the relationship, then decided to return t
Patti
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series from Stacy Eaton!! This book continues on from book 1 with the main character Linda Maxim, who is friends with Casey from book 1. When Linda is working as a nurse, covering for Casey when an accident victim comes in. Linda is shocked to find out it is Ian Dugan, her long lost love that she has not seen in 14 yrs. Linda was shocked, hurt and devastated that Ian left with out a word. Later after finding out she was pregnant, she raised her daughter by herself.
Ian Dugan comes to
Red Reader
May 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Tears to Cheers is cute. While I enjoyed the characters individually I didn't really feel like Ian and Linda really had the present day connection needed to end up where they did. The beginning of the story had me instantly hooked but I felt like the middle kind of fizzled out there for a while, and then the end it picked back up before it ended quickly. I would have loved to see more of Ian and Linda's dad together. From the vibes at the Christmas dinner conversation I thought they'd have more ...more
Reggie
Jun 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Christmas time in Celebration is like no other...Linda has spent the last 14yrs raising her daughter as a single parent. Just a few days before Christmas she comes face-to-face with her past...ok, sort of, after all, Linda is assisting in the trauma intake of a MVA patient. Said patient is Ian Dugan...her hs love, who just disappeared...and father of her daughter. Follow along as this pair of star crossed lovers find their way back to each other, with the nudging of their daughter. Another beaut ...more
J
Jun 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
a beautiful read/listen,. book 2 in Eaton's Celebration series. It can be read/listened as a stand alone. Linda is an ER nurse in small town Celebration. Ian is a blast from her past who comes back into town and turns her world upside down. can Linda forgive Ian for her heartbreak all those years ago, or will Ian return to the life he's fleeing? a beautiful read/listen of second chances and HEA.

I received this book for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review.
* this review is bas
Jocelyne
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Celebration Series, a small town romance. Linda and Ian's second chance story is sweet and beautiful. Linda is lovely, strong and independent. Meghan is a beautiful and smart teeneger. Ian is intriguing. I loved to follow them in their journey. The ending is heartwarming. Yvonne Cude did a good job with the narration. I love her male voice. Looking forward to listen to the next book in the Series, Heathens to Hearts ...more
Ellen
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 of the Celebration Series. Linda and Ian were high school sweethearts, then he up and left her without a word! Little did he know she was pregnant when he left. Now almost 14 years later, he comes back to Celebration. Can they forgive each other and move on and have a HEA? Great read! I do recommend reading book 1 of the series first.
Kathy Zuercher Diveley
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Linda & Ian

Linda is a nurse in ER, and had raised her daughter Megan on her own. Her boyfriend Ian disappeared after her sophomore year, and she was unable to find him. Now 14 years later, he is in ER in serious condition from an auto accident. He recovers and meets his daughter and falls in love with Linda all over again.
Jill Johns
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hard to beat a hometown reunion

Ian and Linda were high school sweethearts then after prom Ian disappears leaving behind Linda. Ian literally crashes back into the home town area. Linda is his nurse, and steady unflappable nurse and highly capable mom that she is faints in the team's room. The story is just begun hung with a lot of energy.
Beth Ann Garcia
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Linda realizes with fear that the next trauma patient admitted to her ER is the boy she's loved since high school, the father of her daughter and the love she's never gotten over, that disappeared from her life mysteriously over 14 years ago. Can she survive this reunion with her heart intact? ...more
Liz
Oct 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Better than I thought given #1.

Linda's an ER nurse gets a patient who turns out to be her long lost love.

We learn why he's long lost and what he's missed.

No relationship really develops here. It's odd.

Sheila Schwartz
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lost love

This is the kind of story that I never get tired of reading. A couple separated for years by no fault of their own and then reconnecting years later with surprises neither is expecting! Totally electric!
debmar50
Jan 17, 2021 rated it liked it
Short and sweet

Second chance with her high school love. Not very detailed yet everything is answered. I like that, not a lot of excess words or repetitiveness. Nice characters and a pretty clean read.
Bernie
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tears to Cheers review

Tears to Cheers is the second romance in The Celebration series written by author Stacy Eaton. There will be a new book each month for twelve months.
Marie Godley
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A good follow up to the first in the series. You get more hooked as you find out more about the characters that you've met so far. ...more
Natalie
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I like how the characters tag on the relationships, on some of them you can tell who is next. I thought Thad’s sister would be next but Linda was just as interesting. Favourite character in this one was Megan, so charming and adorable but cheeky.
Coco.V
Dec 10, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (12/10/2020)! 🎁
Rebecca Eddy
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First book I've read by this author, definitely not my last, great story, loved the characters. ...more
Sue
I really enjoyed this secret baby story.
Vera mallard
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
STORY LINE TEARS TO CHEERS:

Once upon a time a boy seventeen and a girl sixteen, fell in love and spent every possible minute together. He declared his undying love for her. However, without a word the boy left town and the girl found she was pregnant. He never contacted her again. She had their baby, matured, became an ER nurse, and provided for their daughter.

This is the back drop of romance novel, Tears to Cheers. However, fate will step in to bring resolution to this tale. Fourteen years late
Rosemary Hughes
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Linda was going about her daily life as a nurse, until one car accident trauma victim was trundled into the OR. Ian had been high school sweetheart, until the day after their prom, when he and his family moved, without a trace from the small town of Celebration. Now Ian was back, laying in an induced coma, to allow the brain injury he had suffered in the course of his car rolling three times, on slick icy roads and ending up impacting with a tree.
There was lots to discuss, to find out about each
Barbara
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just loved, loved, loved this book. Every book I’ve read by author Stacy Eaton has been great but this one really takes the cake. I couldn’t put it down and it’s a good thing it was a Sunday so I didn’t have to put it down! I loved all the characters especially Linda Maxim. She is such a strong woman that didn’t let a pregnancy at 16 get her down. She became a nurse and provides for her and her daughter. The other main character, Ian Dugan, was an interesting man who had some baggage of his ow ...more
Pat
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
This second book in the Celebration series brings us to Christmas and New Years Eve. It's a second chance romance that will help you believe in love.

Linda Maxim is a well respected ER nurse in the little Pennsylvania town of Celebration. She has lived here all her life, and doesn't have plans to leave. She is single with a 14 year old daughter, and memories of a high school love who disappeared, but left her with her most prized possession, her daughter Megan. On a snowy treacherous night she is
Nikki
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very rarely do I read the blurb before diVing into a new book. And if it's Stacy Eaton's book, I'll read anything. I'd probably read a boring financial spreadsheet if it was written by her. But her words, he books, her characters, they never cease to amaze me, they never fail me or let me down. And no matter how rough the story line I know there will pretty much ALWAYS be a happy ending. Tears to Cheers was let's just say unexpected. But I loved it all the same.

This can be read as a standalone

• A Dream to Believe In (Sweet River, #1)
  • How to Kiss a Billionaire (Billionaire Beach #5)
  • Missing Grace
  • Marry Me (Lyrics and Love, #1)
  • First Down (Sharks Football #1)
  • A Christmas Wish (Sapphire Bay, #3)
  • Royally Crushed (Crazy Royal Love, #1)
  • The Dare
  • Just a Name (Just a Series, #1)
  • The Plan (The Creek Water Series, #3)
  • Holiday Terminal (Warren Family Holidays #1)
  • The Last Single Girl (Brew Ha Ha, #1)
  • Space Oddities: Ground Control to Major Cutie (Space #3)
  • Take a Chance on Me
  • Promise of Love (Holiday Family Romance Series, #1)
  • Memory's Embrace (Corbins, #3)
  • Grateful for You: A Thanksgiving Small Town Romance Novella Kindle Edition
  • Always You
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter.

Celebration (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Tangled in Tinsel (Celebration, #1)
  • Heathens to Hearts (Celebration, #3)
  • Rainbows Bring Riches (Celebration, #4)
  • Sweet as Sugar (Celebration, #5)
  • Making Mom Mad: The Celebration Series, Book 6
  • Sparklers or Spankings (Celebration #7)
  • Raffles to Rattles (The Celebration Series Book 8)
  • Flirting with Fireworks (Celebration #9)
  • Working with Wheels (The Celebration Series Book 10)
  • Masquerading at Midnight (The Celebration Series Book 11)

News & Interviews