Start by marking “Tears to Cheers (Celebration #2)” as Want to Read:
Tears to Cheers (Celebration #2)

Tears to Cheers (Celebration #2)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  50 Ratings  ·  34 Reviews
Linda Maxim is a woman who learned early on how to work hard and succeed. Her only regret is that the man she loved disappeared just days after she got pregnant at the tender age of sixteen.

Fourteen years later, Ian Dugan needs a break from life and ends up crashing his vehicle and waking up in the hospital to find Linda watching over him.
Can Linda forgive Ian for leavin
Published December 12th 2016 by Nitewolf Novels

To ask other readers questions about Tears to Cheers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tears to Cheers

Linda
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I liked Tears to Cheers because it was different from anything else I've read. It is a second chance romance by Stacy Eaton. Linda Maxim works in an ER in Celebration Township. One night a male accident victim is brought in. Shockingly it turns out to be Ian Dugan, Linda's daughter's long lost father! It was fun to find out how things between these 3 turned out. This book is easy to read in one sitting (149 pages).
⚜️Trea
I was hoping to enjoy this book, but I found that I had a lot of problems with the characters in it. Linda had all sorts of problems with Ian leaving in their teenage years, yet she never tried to seek him out, despite the fact that they had a child together! Likewise, Ian never tried to find out about Linda, even after the situation that caused his sudden departure had resolved itself. Yet, we're supposed to believe that they're pining after one another and want to get back together?! Uh, nope, ...more
Scarlet Fanning
Linda Maxim and Ian Dugan grew up in Celebration and were "the couple" in high school. After Prom, Ian's family disappeared into the witness protection program. Linda, found herself pregnant and no way to locate the father. She chose to raise their daughter Megan alone.

Fourteen year later, Ian Dugan no longer in the witness protection program, works in Philadelphia and is a very wealthy man. He caught his girlfriend in bed with another man, so he ended the relationship, then decided to return t
Patti
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series from Stacy Eaton!! This book continues on from book 1 with the main character Linda Maxim, who is friends with Casey from book 1. When Linda is working as a nurse, covering for Casey when an accident victim comes in. Linda is shocked to find out it is Ian Dugan, her long lost love that she has not seen in 14 yrs. Linda was shocked, hurt and devastated that Ian left with out a word. Later after finding out she was pregnant, she raised her daughter by herself.
Ian Dugan comes to
Red Reader
May 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Tears to Cheers is cute. While I enjoyed the characters individually I didn't really feel like Ian and Linda really had the present day connection needed to end up where they did. The beginning of the story had me instantly hooked but I felt like the middle kind of fizzled out there for a while, and then the end it picked back up before it ended quickly. I would have loved to see more of Ian and Linda's dad together. From the vibes at the Christmas dinner conversation I thought they'd have more ...more
Ellen
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 of the Celebration Series. Linda and Ian were high school sweethearts, then he up and left her without a word! Little did he know she was pregnant when he left. Now almost 14 years later, he comes back to Celebration. Can they forgive each other and move on and have a HEA? Great read! I do recommend reading book 1 of the series first.
Beth Tilley
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Linda realizes with fear that the next trauma patient admitted to her ER is the boy she's loved since high school, the father of her daughter and the love she's never gotten over, that disappeared from her life mysteriously over 14 years ago. Can she survive this reunion with her heart intact?
Bernie
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tears to Cheers review

Tears to Cheers is the second romance in The Celebration series written by author Stacy Eaton. There will be a new book each month for twelve months.
Marie Godley
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A good follow up to the first in the series. You get more hooked as you find out more about the characters that you've met so far.
Cinta
May 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
I didn't really like this book because it was incredibly predictable from cover to cover, and there wasn't really any tension or plot twist to make you feel like you cannot put the book down. It was very easy to read this story about star-crossed lovers Linda and Ian, who happen to find each other again fourteen years later, basically because nothing really happens.
I wanted to like the book, but I just couldn't get into the story and the characters were very unidimensional.
Vera mallard
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
STORY LINE TEARS TO CHEERS:

Once upon a time a boy seventeen and a girl sixteen, fell in love and spent every possible minute together. He declared his undying love for her. However, without a word the boy left town and the girl found she was pregnant. He never contacted her again. She had their baby, matured, became an ER nurse, and provided for their daughter.

This is the back drop of romance novel, Tears to Cheers. However, fate will step in to bring resolution to this tale. Fourteen years late
Rosemary Hughes
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Linda was going about her daily life as a nurse, until one car accident trauma victim was trundled into the OR. Ian had been high school sweetheart, until the day after their prom, when he and his family moved, without a trace from the small town of Celebration. Now Ian was back, laying in an induced coma, to allow the brain injury he had suffered in the course of his car rolling three times, on slick icy roads and ending up impacting with a tree.
There was lots to discuss, to find out about each
Barbara
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just loved, loved, loved this book. Every book I’ve read by author Stacy Eaton has been great but this one really takes the cake. I couldn’t put it down and it’s a good thing it was a Sunday so I didn’t have to put it down! I loved all the characters especially Linda Maxim. She is such a strong woman that didn’t let a pregnancy at 16 get her down. She became a nurse and provides for her and her daughter. The other main character, Ian Dugan, was an interesting man who had some baggage of his ow ...more
Pat
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
This second book in the Celebration series brings us to Christmas and New Years Eve. It's a second chance romance that will help you believe in love.

Linda Maxim is a well respected ER nurse in the little Pennsylvania town of Celebration. She has lived here all her life, and doesn't have plans to leave. She is single with a 14 year old daughter, and memories of a high school love who disappeared, but left her with her most prized possession, her daughter Megan. On a snowy treacherous night she is
Nikki
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very rarely do I read the blurb before diVing into a new book. And if it's Stacy Eaton's book, I'll read anything. I'd probably read a boring financial spreadsheet if it was written by her. But her words, he books, her characters, they never cease to amaze me, they never fail me or let me down. And no matter how rough the story line I know there will pretty much ALWAYS be a happy ending. Tears to Cheers was let's just say unexpected. But I loved it all the same.

This can be read as a standalone
Becky Claxon
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a stand alone, but it helps if you read the first book before reading this book. This book starts where the last book finished with Casey living the hospital to go home and put up her tree. Casey left Linda Maxim in charge of the emergency room. Later a man was brought in and was a trauma victim. As Linda got more information about the patient and was told it was an Ian Dugan. Linda had to be sure it was who she thought and opened one of his eyes and knew it was her high school sweethear ...more
Alicia
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
"Tears to Cheers" (Celebration Series #2) by Stacy Eaton

A heartwarming and sweet novella that is a great addition to the "Celebration Series" by Stacy Eaton.

"Tears to Cheers" is a novella with strong characters, an interesting story line, and a story of first and second chance love. The author brings together the past and the present with great ease.

She explores the thoughts and feelings of each of the characters extremely well and brings into play each of the characters life circumstances and
Sandi Ramirez
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh My goodness what a great story. Just imagine. You work in a hospital and an emergency room victim, for lack of a better word ends up being your high school sweetheart. Not only that you have not seen him in 14 years and oh yes he has no idea the last time he saw you ( you were 16 by the way), he knocked you up and disappeared 2 days later. You looked for him but could never find him. POOF Gone.

This is Linda her daughter Megan and oh yes hottie IAN's story and it is a page turner. Having been
Coral Mitchell
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Linda Maxim learned early how to work hard and succeed. Her only regret is the man she loved disappeared just days after she got pregnant at the tender age of sixteen. Fourteen years later, Ian Dugan needs a break from life, ends up crashing his vehicle, and waking up in the hospital to find Linda watching over him. Ian had no choice to leave when they were younger and believed Linda would have moved past him. He is not happy with his life and until he sees Linda again does he truly realize what ...more
Tatiana Lammers
Oct 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: beta-reading
I was one of the Beta-readers of this sweet romance novella which is the second book in the Celebration Series.
It’s always interesting to read second chance romances while trying to guess if the characters would take their second chance and change their lives or if they would prefer to stick with the lives they are comfortable enough with already.
This book would make one smile at the end, when New Year fairy tale comes to be true for the main characters.
It was also great to “see” the characters
Kaitlyn
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just wow! I loved Thad and Casey. But holy crap! Linda and Ian, they are amazing!! Amazing!!! We met Linda in Tangled in Tinsel and I liked her then. I didn't realize how much I was going to love her! This story starts out kind of like oh no, what's going to happen? But I knew there would be a happy ending, there just had to be! I don't want to dive too much into the story and ruin the story but there are definitely some twists, turns, and surprises in this story. Linda and Ian have a history, b ...more
Jaime
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm really loving this series and Tears to Cheers was a great addition.

Linda never expects to run into her childhood love, Ian, again - but the last place she expected to see him was in her emergency room after he was in a car accident. When Ian awakens after his surgery, the last thing he expects is to meet a 14 year old girl with his distinctive green eyes.

Linda and Ian must overcome more than the passage of time and a hidden pregnancy to be together. Their story is laced with passion and cha
Taya
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Readers Copy of this book!
This book was sweet! I love books with children especially teenagers. This story is continuation of Tangled in Tinsel and it is Linda's and Ian's story. Ian is coming to Celebration Township and gets into a real huge accident where he arrives in Linda's ER. Once he wakes he learns he has a daughter by Linda and the story takes off from there.
Linda and Ian had a high school romance and he left right after prom with no word to Linda an
Samantha Reeves
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fans of Kylie Gilmore's Clover Park series will totally enjoy this authors celebration series. This is book two and Im falling in love with the town Celebration Township.
Fate seems to have stepped in to right the lifes of Linda, Megan, and Ian. I am seriously a sucker for second chance romances and this one is adorable! Oh the levels I connected with these characters! Amazing read. I'm off to read book three now ;)
Pat Rich
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome awesome book

This is an awesome book and I would suggest it to anyone who wants to sit down and just have a good evening of relaxation and enjoying this awesome book make you want to just shout for the. Young couple who fell in love in high school and then we're torn apart but by Gods Grace got back together to live the rest of there life. So much in love it spilled over onto others because there love was so great for each other..am awesome book well done Stacy
Melanie Milburn
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sweet Holiday Romance

Linda and Ian were "The Couple" in high school. Then Ian disappeared without a word or trace. He suddenly appears in the ER where Linda works, the victim of a terrible car accident. Old feelings and big surprise await Ian when he regains consciousness. A fun read.
Xtymom
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tears to Cheers

Wow, this book went straight to my heart. I loved it so much. I was so engrossed with Ian, Linda and Megan and everything that happened both past and present in their relationship that I thought my heart would literally burst from all the emotional feelings I was having. I'm going to have to read this one again.
Kate
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
2nd in the celebration series. This can be read as a standalone but it is better if you read #1 - Tangled in Tinsel as characters continue from one to another.

If you like: Crisp descriptive writing, fun real characters, real life events big and small, sweet romance with some heat thrown in then this is the book for you. This book has all that and more.
Linda
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Linda is a nurse in the OR and gets a unexpected shock when someone from her past comes in.
Ian comes home after disappearing a long time ago and is in a bad wreck. He is surprised to see the girl he left behind is his nurse.
Linda has to tell him something she was going to tell him before he left.
Lynn Mullan
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great read by Stacy Eaton.
This is a great series, looking forward to reading the rest of the books.
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter w
More about Stacy Eaton

Celebration (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Tangled in Tinsel (Celebration #1)
  • Heathens to Hearts (Celebration, #3)
  • Rainbows Bring Riches (Celebration, #4)
  • Sweet as Sugar (Celebration, #5)
  • Making Mom Mad (The Celebration Series Book 6)
  • Sparklers or Spankings (Celebration #7)
  • Raffles to Rattles (The Celebration Series Book 8)
  • Flriting with Fireworks (The Celebration Series Book 9)
  • Working with Wheels (The Celebration Series Book 10)
  • Masquerading at Midnight (The Celebration Series Book 11)