Start by marking “Trust Fund Bad Boy” as Want to Read:
Trust Fund Bad Boy

Trust Fund Bad Boy

3.58  ·  Rating details ·  40 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Can rich bad boys really change, or am I just kidding myself?

Opal Wright:

After being wrongly fired from my job, I ended up working the bar at the local strip club. Lucky me, right?

He introduced himself on my first shift. Tall, ripped, too handsome for his own good. You know the type.

He strolled in like he owned the place, flaunting his cash for everyone to see.

The coc
Published October 10th 2016 by Mojo Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Trust Fund Bad Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust Fund Bad Boy

Deborah
Oct 12, 2016 marked it as dnf
DNF

I was sent an ARC of this book to read and I tried to read it but decided it's just not for me, I'm not giving a rating or posting on Amazon but felt I should at least say why.
I have to like the characters I'm reading about and I just didn't like Boyd at all and while I appreciate he'll probably change and grow throughout the book and become a better person I just didn't like who he was at the beginning and found I didn't care if he changed I just didn't like him.
Here's why:

Boyd's first scene
Mommaleena
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Trust Fund Bad Boy (A Bad Boy Romance) by Amber Heart
• Family
Desperate times calls for desperate measures? Has the Bad boy gone good OR Good girl gone bad? That's what you'll find out when you read TRUST FUND BAD BOY. I enjoyed reading the twists and turns throughout this story. Due to sexual content this novel is recommended for readers 18 and older! I voluntarily reviewed an ARC copy of this book via the author via instafreebie for an honest review.
Tamara
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Boyd wild party drugs and alcohol hookers you name it its all him. Opal gets fired for stealing from her job. Can Boyd taint opal or will they find love?
Modern
May 11, 2017 rated it liked it
A little lengthy and "wordy" for what should have been a short read. It was difficult to concentrate on the story. Ending was a bit abrupt compared to the rest of the book.
Paula Genereau
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow. This book was amazing. It's been a while since I read a book about a rich guy but this one was awesome
Heather B
Oct 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Bad boy living on his trust fund meets a bartender down on her luck. Can one definitive bad boy, with some of the baddest bad boy traits, change for the right person?

In the start of this book we meet the two main characters: Opal & Boyd. We learn the current dynamics of their lives and then their paths converge. The problem I find in this story is believing that one bad (really bad) bad boy can really do a 180. It's totally possible, it was just hard to believe it in this story.

It does offe
Emily Pennington
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
*** 3.5 Stars ***
Opal worked through another lunch break at the marketing agency where she and Judith worked. Another deadline was looming. Her boss stopped by and asked her to come to his office. He told her someone was stealing funds and he had strong proof that she was the guilty party. Her job was terminated! Her boring boyfriend figured she would be a homemaker when they married so it didn’t matter if she did it or not. Even when he was pretty sure she did not do it, it didn’t matter enough
Heather
Nov 20, 2016 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the first book, Trust Fund Bad Boy. Opal is a women accused of stealing from her company. She knows it’s a set up but she has no way to prove it. Her fiancé doesn’t seem to be offering her much support and definitely not protecting her honor. Before long she sees this for what it is and ends the relationship. So here she is, no job, no fiancé and now the bills are piling up.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, she ends up bartending at a strip club. While working, she at
Dora
Nov 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

This is the first time I read a book by this author, Amber Heart. I thought it was a good book, and the characters, Opal Wright and Boyd Houston, were interesting. I thought it was an enjoyable book with an interesting plot, and it keeps you reading to the end to find out what happened. Opal is framed for fraud and fired from her job. What else could go wrong—she breaks up with her boyfriend, has her mother’s medical bills to pay, and t
Jackie D
Oct 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well this was certainly a different book.....
I don't necessarily think it was for me, I tried to get into the book, I read it all the way through so I could write a fair review,
I gave it four stars because I felt the Author is great at actual writing ( I skimmed through the extra book in the back of this one )
Too many things popped up for me Couple examples: Boyd going from being a womanizer, alcoholic, druggie, to upstanding man overnight. Then you have Opal who needs money after getting fired
Stacey Timmons
Oct 16, 2016 rated it liked it
I didn't know if I was going to finish this book. But I stuck with it.
I really didn't like Boyd's character all that much. He was downright disgusting. Because he has money he thought he could get away with anything and everything. It also didn't help that his lawyer helped him cover up all if his crimes. She came to him and told him had to go straight or he'd lose all his money that was being held in at trust for him.
Opal was fires from her job for stealing but she knows she was set up but jus
Teresa  Christianson
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book. Opal was a good girl stuck in a bad situation. Boyd was a rich entitled jerk who thought he could buy anything he wanted or buy his way out of any trouble he got in to. He finally has to clean up his act in order to get full access to his trust fund. Opal is being paid by his uncle to find dirt on Boyd so he won't get the trust fund. The more she gets to know the person underneath the more she see's the real person and starts falling for him. She is trying to get him to do ...more
Patricia Baxes
Oct 22, 2016 rated it liked it
This story was the leading full novel in a collection of stories called The Trust Fund Bad Boy Collection. It had several full novels and a bunch of BDSM novellas. Let's just say that quantity overshadowed quality in this particular collection.

If you're looking for hardcore BDSM, this is the collection for you. Lots of Slave/Master novellas, some wife-sharing cops, and on it goes. Storylines are pretty much cookie cutter; characters are pretty much static; and without the spanking, leather play,
Juliana Ignácio
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this story.
Opal is an interesting character. She has a perfect life, with a good apartment, a fiancé and a good job, but it all starts to fall apart when she is falsely accused of theft in her work and is fired, getting a job at the bar in a strip club.
Boyd was not a character that attracted me at first, mainly for his lifestyle, but when he meets Opal, he really had an attitude change for the better and things begin to get better for them.
I was tense through this story for not kn
Rosemary Hughes
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Boyd was a rich boy hitting out at the world, doing whatever took his fancy, just to get a buzz from life. Until Opal ignored him. She had a graphic design job, that she was fired from when someone embezzling money from the firm, and framed her for. So, being broke, she took a bar tending job in a strip club. That's where Boyd came across her and where is uncle followed up with a plan to ruin Boyd. Will she go through with it?? Can the bad boy really change?? You will have to read the book to fi ...more
Christina Bowling
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was gifted an exclusive copy, and decided to leave a review.

This was a fun book that kept me wondering how everything would turn out. Opal was relatable, and it was easy to sympathize with her. I actually liked Boyd, although it always takes some time to trust the bad boy types. He did win me over pretty quickly, though. I was really curious what Opal would decide to do. I enjoyed following their story and seeing the chemistry between them. I was happy to see them get their HEA.
Tiffany
Oct 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Boyd and Opal were opposites in most every way. He was a rich, womanizing, bad boy. She was a straight laced, hard working woman who was trying to provide for her mother. Wanting to take a walk on the wild side is what first drew Opal to Boyd. An offer almost too good to pass up is what made her go for it with him. Together they found out what it's like to live life a different way. I liked this story.
*I volunteered to read an Advance Reader Copy and give an honest review.*
Lisa
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75
Ok dang, the beginning of this is DIR-TY! Like whoa. The fact that he has plastic sheets is gross. I mean, cmon. But other than that, their love story was hot and sweet. I'd definitely read more from this author.
I received an exclusive arc of this book.

Kerry Richardson
Oct 23, 2016 rated it did not like it
This book was pretty poor, it was full of grammatical errors and mistakes, the writing style was very juvenile and the characters and plot were extremely weak. Needless to say that I do not recommend it.
Magali