Start by marking “Demons Don't Date (Demonic Tales, #2)” as Want to Read:
Demons Don't Date (Demonic Tales, #2)

Demons Don't Date

(Demonic Tales #2)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  279 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
Commander Bo’saverin Hevalis, head of the Cobalts, is trying to recover from the injuries he sustained in battle. The enforced downtime is giving him too much time to think, torture for a man of action. The trouble in their sector is weighing heavily on his mind as it seems to be getting ever closer to the demon homeworld.
The only good thing is the strange green-haired ma
Published October 10th 2016

S.J. Himes
Better and better

Fantastic. These books keep getting better as the series progresses. Filled with heart and soul, Ari and Bo made me feel happy and satisfied. I love the cast of characters and the widening glimpse we get of this expanded universe. Featuring a complex and original culture and society, this book gives hints to fascinating backgrounds and history. The chemistry between the characters is sweet, enjoyable and passionate.
I appreciated the flip and twist to the Traditional Villains. Wh
Sierra
Oct 16, 2016 rated it liked it
I really have to temper all these glowing reviews by saying this book only hovers between an okay and a like. For those who rave about how "sweet" it is, you should read that as "unbearably cheesy". There are so many snuggles and tears shed that it's hard to believe this was about a group of badass demon men. The book would have have been literally half as long if all the long sappy speeches declaring love or praising someone were taken out. The author has the characters go on and on in the most ...more
llv
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, ku, sci-fi, m-preg
Rating: 4 stars
I really enjoyed this second installment of the Demonic Tales by Hannah Walker. I find it way more interesting than I did the Avanti Chronicles. I think it’s because I connect more with the characters in this world. Ari and Bo were wonderful, and we also get to hear more from Caris and Daisalin. There was also a many new secondary characters added that were just as great.

The story itself kept me interested throughout and although there was a lot of the shmaltzy dialogue that has b
P Leslie
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Ari and Bo’s journey together was full of ups, downs and dangers at every corner but I enjoyed every minute of it.

There were several surprises, twists and turns so there were never a dull moment.

I adored Ari - he was sweet, caring and lovable. He’s been through so much but I loved the fact that he’s finally found a home and family where he fits in perfectly.

Ari and Bo had a slow burn romance but it captured the depth of their feelings beautifully.

There were a couple of parts that made me lau
John Merchant
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Demonic Tales

I have thoroughly enjoyed the characters and interlinked stories in the first two books and cannot wait the next book to find out what happens to See a nd his mate who are currently at odds.
mrs e mcmillan
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

Brilliant. Want more. Great characters and storyline. Fast moving and funny. Great love story. Can't Wait for the next book.
Joscelyn Smith
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
💖💖💖

I loved Ari and Bo's story and I enjoyed seeing more of Caris and Dasa. I can't wait to read the next Demonic Tales book.
Jo
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, m-m
Another fabulous book.. on to the next one!
Tamela
Another good story in this series and though the prose gets repetitive the storyline is interesting and I can't wait to find out what is going on behind the scenes.

Recommended.
Katie Townsend
Loved

The moment you start demons don't date you are transported into this amazing beautiful planet of demons

I fell so in love with ari and bo these two guys are so wonderful

You can feel the connection between bo and ari it is so intense

The fight scenes are so intense it feels like your there with them

I laughed cried and fell in love following ari and bo's emotional beautiful and intense story

My heart broke for ari and bo at times but also got put back together again

We are also introduced to a
Carolyn Elias
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Equally as good as the first in this series! Hot, heartbreaking, totally enjoyable!

Bo and Ari are so hot together, fire and innocence! Ari is so sweet and innocent and so hurt by his family but don't think of him as a "damsel in distress", he is mentally strong, confident in what he knows and in spite of his overwhelming shyness, will stand up for his beliefs.

This story was equally as good as the first book in this series. I loved how the author has intertwined the story of the Avanti, which I
John-Torleif  Harris
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent addition to a great series

I can't get enough of Hannah Walker's works! Each book in the Avanti and Demon series' instantly becomes my favorite. I love how tightly developed the plots are in these books, such that they build and develop a fascinating political universe without becoming bogged down in world-building.

Ari and Bo complemented one another so well, and it was delightful to read about then in this book.

One thing that I would like to see that wasn't in this book is an explanat
E.M. Leya
I feel like every review I leave for Ms. Walker I am saying it is the best book yet, but it's true. Each book draws me deeper into her writing and the worlds she creates. I loved this story. There is something about Ari that pulls you in and makes you smile while at the same time wanting to protect him. Bo couldn't be a better fit for him. Together the two can take on the world. I loved meeting the Guardians, and hope we get to see more of them in the future. Such an amazing story full of twists ...more
Pam Eller
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5.. Moved down from 4 stars for the misuse of the word to/too. I tried to ignore it, but it happened too many times.
Bradley Mathis-Krone
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love all of Hannah Walker's books, and after reading her books I always say this is the best book she had written. It shows how much she continues to grow as a writer. And yes, I think Demons Don't Date is her BEST BOOK EVER!!!

I love the details she puts into each character, even the smallest of details enriches your understanding of a character, a place or situation. The story line of the MC is completely mesmerizing and so believable you find yourself laughing, crying and cheering them on.
Corinth Panther
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very good

Just like her other books the plot is eonderful. I just wish all the characters didn't sound the same in their speech patterns. Her stories are long winded with many passages repeated over and over. This makes for a slightly bearing read. Though I must state again as the plot comes clearly into view the work becomes much more interesting. I look forward to the next book. No matter the series.
Lara
Loved it!

Devoured the book in one sitting. Love, intrigue, laughter, this story had it all. I really liked the detail of the Guardians. Hannah Walker always delivers an excellent story. I highly recommend that anyone who is a sci-fi / fantasy fan read her books. MM Romance is almost, but not quite incidental, since each book centers around a great love between two hot men.
Jade
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved

I love Ari & Bo!! Their relationship is a fun one.....I love Ari's shy playfulness and Bo's alpha protectiveness. I love the world that I get submerged into when I read one of Hannah's stories and Demons Don't Date did not disappoint. The story is Ari & Bo's, yet it is ongoing and I really like that.....I get to revisit old characters that I miss!! I look forward to the next book......hopefully Dea's (wink wink
Virginia Lee
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Demonic tales series and it just keep getting better and better. First fell in love with the Avanti and now the Demon.The characters all have their own hung ups but nothing with stop them from protecting their family and mates. Love how this strong Alpha Command is brought to his knees by Ari. To see Ari overcome the fear and horror that have happen to him and to see him bloom is awesome. Cant get enough of this series hope to see more and highly recommend
Christie
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I need the next one

I definitely need the next one! I totally love this one.ari is by far my favorite character! Bo it's not only a badass but also a romantic one. Who knew that demons will be as awesome, friendly and passionate as these guys are! Start the series, grab your copy and read it! Happy reading!
Seeilin
I don't know why I tried again. I loved Booker's song, but that really appears to be the exception of the rule.
There's way too much head-hopping, like, every sentence. It throws you. You are confused until you get the name whose pov we're in, and by then, we're in the next. And I really wanted to love this series. Alas, no, and I won't try again.
Miranda
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this book!

What can I say about this book? I'm an avid fan of Hannah Walkers because each book just keeps getting better than the last. I've been waiting for Bo's book since book one. Its such a relief that this book lived up to my expectations! Ari is the perfect guy for a jokester like Bo. He's the guy that will keep Bo on his toes and still have a good time.
elizabeth stevenson
Love conquers all!

Danger and suspense with great characters, could not put this book down love it, love it, love it love it. Can't wait for the next one . OMG !!! "Ari and Bo forever"!

Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-challenge
I really enjoy the books this author has written. Her characters are great... and sexy lol. There is always something going on and what about these Guardians???!!!! OMG I loved this surprise! Really enjoyed Ari and Bo's story and can't wait for more.
Lindsay Crook
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Out of this world

I freking loved this,the worlds Hannah creates amaze me and the stories within the world's are brilliant..Bo and Ari are great if you loved the Avanti you'll love this and I highly recommend you read this the writing and story are fabulous.
Stacey
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Goodness.

This one had so much action, it was truly non-stop! I loved Ari, he was such a full, complex character, I could have read about so many more of his exploits. I just really wish there wasn't a cliffhanger. Urghhh.
Denise White
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great addition

This was a great addition to the series...'s Walker does an excellent job with this series and her Avanti series...I can't wait to see what's to come....
DeWanda
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Nic
Nov 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Demons

Another good one filled with mystery, conspiracy , betrayal and intrigue. We get a closer look into the demons planet and their politics. Nicely done.
Xan
I really love this series, and the Avanti tie in series. They make me laugh, cry, and make me wish I had a steamy daemon of my own.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Book Under Wrong Author 6 188 Oct 12, 2016 07:58AM

Demonic Tales (3 books)
  • Demons Don't Dream (Demonic Tales #1)
  • Demons Don't Duel (Demonic Tales #3)