Start by marking “Enticement (Master Class, #2)” as Want to Read:
Enticement (Master Class, #2)

Enticement (Master Class #2)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  158 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Staff Sergeant Pierce is everything Ella Gibson doesn’t want in a man, dominant, dangerous, and a member of the Special Forces. But his determination demolishes her resistance.

Ella Gibson is dating with a purpose. She’s got a good job, a car, a townhome. The only thing missing is the perfect man. After having her heart broken, she’s decided that Mr. Perfect will be steady
ebook, 2nd edition, 161 pages
Published November 8th 2016 by Totally Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Enticement, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enticement

Elle
4* operation: stay with me STARS!!

A new story from Master Class series. I didn't realize this somehow has connected character with the previous book, Initiation. So, your best friend's brother? Why not! Ella Gibson harbored secret crush to Pierce Holden for years. But he's the man she should avoid. Now Pierce came back, he wouldn't let Ella with another man. Even for a spanking.

Ella isn't a newbie with BDSM. After the failed relationship with her last Dom, finally she has courage to seek another
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

Get ready to be swept off your feet and then tossed to the side. Rinse and repeat. Ella Gibson is a woman on a mission. She is going to find her Mr. Right and this time, he is going to come complete with whips and chains. Ella goes to a BDSM club to find her perfect dominant. Her slight scent of desperation attracts the sharks. Lucky for her, Pierce catches wind of this and takes her under his wing.

Ella's relationship with Pierce is complicated. He is her best friend's brother who has watched o
Christina
Dec 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars - 4 Flames

In to BDSM? Curious about it? This is probably one of the safest BDSM experience reads I've read in a very long time. But if you're looking for a deep, getting to know the characters and dive in to a story that will go on and on and on and.....yeah, don't read this one. This book is all about the kink...and there's plenty of it.

Confession time. I didn't read the first installment to this series. And from what I'm gathering after reading this book, it's not exactly necessary (a
April Symes
This was previously published in an anthology but has been revamped , revised and expanded. I love this version because the heat factor is outstanding. Pierce has known Ella for many years as his little sister’s best friend. He is home on a brief leave and reconnects with her one night while out. They both are surprised to find out they are into BDSM. Ella has always carried a crush on Pierce but things have changed and she realizes he isn’t the man for her. Come to find out, Pierce is very much ...more
Ruthie Taylor
Dec 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

4.5* of searing hotness!

This is the second in the series - and is at least as hot and delicious as the previous story.

Ella is a woman who knows what she wants, just not exactly how to get it. When Pierce and she have an opportunity to get together and BDSM is clearly on the cards, she is wonderfully honest with him, and he with her. I really liked that this was their starting point - and clearly Pierce desires to give h
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story when it was a part of the One Night in Vegas anthology. Now that it is expanded it's even better. Staff Sgt Pierce Holden is sexy and oh so yummy. I totally get Ella being so against a relationship with a military man. The heart attaches too easy. But these two are meant to be together.
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ella Gibson is a successful woman with a good job, a car, and a lovely townhouse. She's been burned recently by a military man that has her dating with a strict purpose these days, and absolutely no military men. But when her best friend's older brother interrupts her flirting with a successful attorney, she's livid. Ella has always carried a crush on Staff Sergeant Pierce Holden, but she now believes he's everything that she doesn't want in a man, especially being in the Special Forces. However ...more
Kimber Hellmers
Wow. I should no longer be surprised by how much I love this author! Once AGAIN readers are given an incredible female lead - one of my favorite things about Sierra Cartwright. She gives you heroines that are emotionally and psychologically strong. Ella may have turned to Pierce to learn the ropes of her physical limits, but she knows what she wants and isn't afraid to ask for it, or stand by her own convictions of how she wants her life to be. The women in the Donovan Dynasty series and in the ...more
Crystal Marie
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again Cartwright has drawn me into a story that I just didn’t want to leave.

Ella and Pierce were both fun characters and they drew me into the story. While I’m not a fan of BDSM books, Cartwright writes them in a way that it still has an appeal to me. The stories aren’t 100% about the BDSM, but also about the relationship forming between Ella and Pierce.

I understand Ella’s reluctance when it comes to Pierce and his profession because it’s not easy being attached to someone in the military.
Diane
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
Ella has known Pierce for a long time, as he is her best friend's brother, and has loved him just as long. But he is a military man and goes on dangerous missions at the drop of a hat. Ella doesn't know if she could live with someone who does that for a living as she wants the husband, kids and white picket fence.

Pierce knows that once he has a taste of Ella he won't be able to let go. But he has this taste and knows that his future is uncertain until he can have Ella all to himself.

This is a gr
Charlene
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Expanded version
Kate
May 19, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Insta-lust for a couple that have ostensibly known each other for years. Sexy read, but a little too pat.
Toi
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Book

How could you not notice your sisters best friend and can they keep their relationship a secret from everyone and will they he able to survive without each other.
Judy
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I liked this one better than Initiation. The story jumped right in there, got to the point, and didn't tease. Minimal angst before successful conclusion. She writes romantic Doms. I like that!
KnottyGirl Reviews
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me first start by saying that I totally worship Sierra Cartwright. Now that I’ve said that, let’s discuss the book.

This is a series that BDSM fans can really sink their teeth into. (especially the biters. ) Sierra does this genre right. It’s all about Safe, Sane and Consensual and so very enthralling. The last Master Class book we were introduced to Logan, and he was certainly yummy. Now we meet Pierce Holden.

Pierce is in a bar and watching his sister’s best friend being picked up by a slime
Annette
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was previously published in an anthology but has been revised and expanded. With each new revision of her books, Ms. Cartwright seems to dial up the heat and steaminess. Enticement is no different!

Pierce has known Ella for many years as his kid sister’s best friend. He is home briefly and reconnects with her while out one night. Both are surprised to find out that each other are into BDSM. Pierce is very creative in dominating Ella and giving her what she needs and wants. The chemistry and
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
So I listen to most of my books and I kept thinking if the family only knew that I am listening to this very hot book. Sierra Cartwright definitely knows how to write them. I have now read a few of her books and I love them. If you love BDSM romance books then this is a must read. But, make sure that you read the warning that was provided.

Enticement is Ella Gibson & Pierce Holden’s story. Pierce is Ella’s best friends brother. Pierce is a Staff Sergeant in the Military and he is on the Spec
Tanja
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
He is a Dom who knows what he wants and goes after it and she is a submissive who's searching for the commitment with the right man. and when you put his military precision and her sass - you get a Sierra Cartwright JACKPOT !!!!!
seriously, what ever storyline you give this woman, she makes it one hot, spicy and panties-melting showdown that you can't get enough of ... and believe me, after over 20 books under her belt, she still sizzle's.

Ella and Pierce give us a great story about love and siz
Lit. 4 Ladies
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, comandos
5 Teacups / 5 Handcuffs

5 Reasons Why You Should Read: Enticement (Master Class #2) by: Sierra Cartwright

1) Because the best friend's hot older brother, who the heroine has had a crush on for ages, is a great way to begin a love story!

2) Because this story is so hot, it's bound to get you all hot and bothered even on the coldest winter day!

3) Because sex shouldn't be relegated to only the bedroom or the living room, especially when you've got an experienced Dominate to play with.

4) Because every
Katherine
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
With a man like Pierce I knew this new expanded edition was going to be one hot read, and Sierra didn't disappoint.

When his sisters best friend decides to start dating again, Pierce knows she's asking for trouble. Once she admits the real reason for wanting a man, well how could he resist but offer to help.

The way Sierra weaves her magic never fails to impress me. She tells the BDSM side of this story so beautiful that your knee-deep in a scene before you even know that's what she's doing and
Pansy
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Holy hotness!

Long on hot BDSM scenes *fanning face* but a bit short on story. There was some, but I was left a bit unsatisfied when it came to the story. Dangling theads. The couple did seem to find their hea, but even that felt abrupt. It was a good read,but I think I expected more.
Lynette Ottley
Opposites attract

Wonderfully, Ella Gibson has most things in life but she is looking for Mr Prefect. And he must be reliable, solid and come home at nights. Staff Sergeant Pierce is determine to win Ella's heart, but being in the military is a negative. How they begin to communicate and resolve their differences makes this an interesting and exciting book to read.
Susan Ferguson
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved the continuation of this story line. The characters are engaging and fun to read about. And it doesn't hurt that it is a super sexy story! I hope there is another one. btw: loved the little insert from Bonds series! ;)
D.R.Slater
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enticement

Slow burn storyline with mild BDSM and a smidgen of romance. Worthy series to follow thru with and still enjoy the romantic interlude that presents itself in the storytelling.
April
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When Sweet and Sassy Ella lets herself have a kinky weekend with her best friends Super Sexy brother, Pierce, she didn't know what she was in for. The weekend was more than either expected. Hard choices have to be made on both sides. But you know love wins in the end!! Sierra never lets us down!!
Taylor Freeman
Sep 13, 2017
Donna
May 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Sierra is a USA Today, International Best-Selling author who wrote her first book at age nine and hasn't stopped since.
Sierra invites you to share the complex journey of love and desire, of surrender and commitment.
Her own journey has taught her that trusting takes guts and courage, and her work is a celebration for everyone who is willing to take that risk.
More about Sierra Cartwright

Master Class (2 books)
  • Initiation (Master Class, #1)