Start by marking “Trust (Cafe, #3)” as Want to Read:

(Cafe #3)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  12,602 ratings  ·  1,253 reviews
“Knock knock!”
“Um… Who’s there?”

Yeah. That was me, on my last date. Before you feel sorry for me
you should know that I was the one telling the jokes. Jokes as in
plural, because I didn’t stop with just one. Of course not.

Hi, I’m Chloe Scott. The most awkward single girl in the city.
But I’m going to get it together. I am.

I’m going to learn how to date like a grown up.
I’m
Published November 8th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Trust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust

·  12,602 ratings  ·  1,253 reviews

Start your review of Trust (Cafe, #3)
✦❋Arianna✦❋
4.5 Stars!!

If you are looking for your next romantic comedy, then you don’t want to miss this one. Trust me on this! This was my third book by Jana Aston and without a doubt my favorite. 'Trust' was simply fantastic, a well done romantic comedy that sucked me in from the start with its engaging story line and endearing characters. This third book in the series had a little bit of everything, which I really loved, Jana blending the sweetness, sexiness and humor really great.

Chloe Scott is a t
Adriana Locke
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, don't mind me. I'm just picking some numbers out of a box over here. Maybe I'll hang them over my bookshelf as a reminder to smile. Why would that work, you ask? Well, it would remind me of the cheek-splitting grin I had while reading this book. (You'll get it when you read it. And you WILL read it.) ;)

I went into this completely blind. The synopsis was intriguing and Ms. Aston was kind enough to send me an early copy. I'd never read her before. I'm kicking myself for that now.

This is, so f
Helena Hunting
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my favourite book in the series.

Why?

Well that's a great question.

Boyd is an FBI agent. So he has government issued handcuffs. That's a serious plus.

BUT. That's not the main reason I love this book. Chloe is the reason I love this book. Well, Chloe's anxiety is why I love this book. Let me explain that a little. Jana does a fabulous job of bringing to life the realities of an anxiety disorder. She very accurately depicts how an anxiety attack would be experienced and while there is still
Sabrina

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Canoe
Canoe who?
Canoe please read this book!

This book was everything I love about Jana Aston. The humor, the romance, and the sweetness was exactly what I needed and I enjoyed getting to see these two come together. Chloe was adorable and I really liked seeing her fumble through her dating life in all her awkward glory. It actually made her really relatable and also added the hilarious parts to the book.

They say that opposites attract and Boyd and Chloe are the epitome o
Bibi
May 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf, boring
I’ve read this intermittently for a year, but I’m finally calling it a DNF. The most frustrating thing for me is Chloé’s character, bc not only is she exhaustively vapid, being in her head is frustrating. It doesn’t help that I’m 30% into the story yet the fun and laughs are elusive.
Mysza
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-read
Absolutely adorable! Another hit in this series for me. It was hilarious most of all, but also sweet and sexy. Loved Boyd and Chloe together, their banter was yummy and chemistry between them strong. Wonderful, very quick reading. I recommend!
Beverly
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I swear Jana Aston is one of my favorite authors, for so many reasons, but the most important one she writes my favorite type of books. All her books are super sexy, super funny, and super swoon worthy. All of her stories have pulled me and made me fall in love and Chloe’s story is no exception.

This is the fourth book Jana has written and while they are all standalone they characters all crossover. So if you haven’t read them all you can read this one, but if you have you will recognize Chloe.
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Jana Aston just made my day. This story is so freaking cute that I giggled—actually giggled like a schoolgirl—my way through the first chapter of Trust. That led to full-out laughing out loud and swooning throughout the rest of the book. In the end, I wound up with sore cheeks from smiling so much.

Chloe is absolutely adorkable. Her numerous dating disasters are cringe-worthy and hysterical. She takes the prize as the most socially awkward, anxiety-ridden, yet lovable character in recent memory.
Isabella. R
5 Walking Disaster Stars ⭐

Online dating can be a complicated business. Chloe knows this first-hand if her date ditching her and getting arrested is of any indication. But not only does Chloe own her awkwardness, she isn't a quitter even if the dreaded dick pics seem to be mandatory. However it's one thing getting dates but surviving them seems to be her biggest challenge.

"I don’t think I’m ready for dating. The single men of Philadelphia should not be subjected to the disaster that is me."

Boyd
Elle
4* one more favor STARS!!

Jana Aston said this is the last book from WRONG series. I'm quite sad because it's starting to get better. Everly's friend, Chloe is the last person on this train who will meet her future someone. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it very much.

Chloe Scott must the most socially awkward person in the Philadelphia. She has numerous unsuccessful date journey. As a teacher for second grade, Chloe didn't socialize much. Beside Everly, Sandra and Sophie are her friends. Misfortune fro
Jen
4 POD Stars

"That’s what dating looks like. Men messaging and asking if I want to fuck them with a strap-on. I think it’s me. I attract weirdos.”

This book was exactly what I needed at exactly the right time. Was it 5 Star awesomeness? Not quite, but the fact it put a smile on my face at a time when I simply didn't think that was possible means it gets a huge thumbs up from me.

Chloe and Boyd bring the same irreverence mixed with heat as the other couples in the series but this story has the added
Stacey is Sassy
I needed to Trust my audio to get me through.

I'm not sure if you know, but I'm the wife of a sporty man and the mother of two very sporty kids. Last night was the State of Origin. For my foreign friends, this is a big deal in the Rugby Leauge world. Queensland -vs- New South Wales smash it out in three games and it's a BIG DEAL!!.

Now, this little ducky doesn't like sport AT ALL. Oh, I'm the biggest fans of my kids' sports, but grown men smashing into each other carrying a ball from one end of th
J. Grayland
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved this story of the nerdy, anxious and bumbling school teacher Cloe Scott who falls for her friends brother, FBI agent Boyd after he arrests her when she attends a sporting event with a wanted con-man. Boyd has an attraction to Cloe so he attempts to get close to her and earn her trust by making up favors that Cloe owes him in return for keeping quiet about how they met from Cloe's friends. Both of these characters were so lovable and hilarious, I loved cloe's over thinking brain and how Boy ...more
S.M. West

5 'Chloe and Boyding' STARS

This was one hilarious read and what a way to wrap up a series! For fans of Jana's, you won't be disappointed.

Chloe is simply one original yet adorably quirky heroine. I don't want to spoil any of the Boyd and Chloe fun but what I will say is these two are so cute together. Hilarious, like LOL moments and some of the one liners and corny jokes out of Chloe's mouth had me howling on the train on the way into work. Yes, I got a few 'I'd like to be reading what she's rea
Penny
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed it very much.

I gave this book 4 stars because Chloe is realistic. Her insecurities, her anxiety, are real and usually never talked or explored in romance novels this way.

To be honest, the story in general is nothing out of this world, nothing to remember. Just one more romantic story, light, charming and fun, nothing to write home about, or even to remember in a few month, but entertaining to read. However, it is a 4 stars for me because, I guess, in this instance, I could see myself,
Maria...
"4 Stars"

What a lovely reading....

I enjoyed this book a lot...It was a funny and sweet book, with a lot of awkward moments on Chloe's part and a lot of patient moments on Boyd's part...And some second grade "knock, knock jokes" to complete this couple...

description

"Who's there??"
"I love."
"I love who?"
"I love you too".

It was an easy reading without drama and two realistic people... Although I think Chloe was over doing it with her anxiety and overthinking, she did every time she thought about dating. I enjo
Alex ♈
Oct 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: safe, hero-i-liked
Cute funny sexy read.
I actually liked both characters. H was almost perfect :-)
Chloe was a bit unsure, but she was young (22), so it worked (she didn’t annoyed me)
It didn’t bother me that the 1st sex scene was about at 60%, the story was still hot and captivating.
Safe (view spoiler)
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Super cute book! Chloe was a shy, socially awkward elementary teacher who came up with knock knock jokes when she was nervous.

Boyd, a playboy FBI agent was incredibly sweet while being a bit of a jerk. He picked on Chloe like a preschooler would when they pull the girls pig tails. It was adorable.

I loved these two together. With his confidence and playful flirting paired with her awkwardness, made for a fun book. The way these two got together and how they ran into each other a couple times we
This was brilliant

Chloe is finding the dating world quite hard if it's not men sending dick pics it's men leaving in the middle of sex so Ye u could say it not goin well an then add that she gets a lil anxious it just doesn't mix well but when she meets Boyd things don't really get better she meet him under crazy circumstances but she help but find him super sexy and wouldn't mind seeing a dick pic from him

Boyd is a Fed and is Sophie's brother she he knows a few of her friends but neve
Tina
too busy to write review (read: too lazy)this was such surprisingly good read, the rest of the series didn't sit well with me although I can't exactly pinpoint why, but this? Really enjoyed it
Violina The Romance Lover
4 "I want my own Boyd" stars

Jana Aston won me everytime when I read her books! The delicious humour she brings, the sweet and very very hot scenes, the parts of reality that every book have, I just can't get enough!

This is the last book from this series, sadly , because I LOVED every book in the series, every character and their own story. The different development in each book and how connected they are. I know that whenever I feel like reading something that would make me laugh and gi
Irene Sim
- Knock, knock…
- Who’s there?
- Four.
- Four who?
- Four stars for you!
4 PODS + Second Grade Jokes Stars!!!

Jana Aston did it again. A novel full of romance, hilarious moments and a pair you couldn’t help yourself but love.

Chloe is the silent type. The one that casually sits in the corner offering a few words only if asked, the stand-by-your-side friend, the one that feels more comfortable surrounded by 8 yo than adults, the one that over-analyzes everyone and everything. I’ve never been inside such
Geri Reads
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story was a breath of fresh air. I have to admit that I'm one of those readers who love stories with lots of conflict between the hero and the heroine. The more insurmountable those conflicts are, the more I love it.

Trust has none of those, and yet, I found myself swooning over this book. I finished this in one sitting and had the silliest smile on my face right after. Why? Well two reasons: Chloe Scott and Boyd Gallagher.

I fell for these two as individual characters and as a couple. I ador
~♡AB♡~
So cute, I really liked this one ❤️

Awkward girl and a federal agent, fab combo.
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 01-signed
In Trust, we are given Chloe’s story (Everly’s bestie and college roommate) and Boyd (Sophie’s half-brother); now for those that have read all the books, you know these two. You know Everly had her sights on Gabe for Chloe from the start, but for you newbies – have no fear. You can read this as a standalone without missing anything about these two main characters that was shown to us in prior books.

Chloe is awkward. There is no other way to say it. She’s been trying to navigate her way through d
Deborah
Dec 09, 2019 rated it liked it
I’ll be honest I nearly didn’t finish this. Early on Chloe was just a bit too cringy for me. Awkward dates can be funny. But here I was just plain uncomfortable.

But stick with it I did and it turned out to be an okay read. Boyd was a great guy who realised he wanted Chloe. He was patient and understanding with her.
Amy | Foxy Blogs
FOUR POINT FIVE STARS
KceeReads

Seeing her friends settle down makes Chloe Scott really happy, but she also wants what her friends have. And every day, she's becoming more and more desperate. She's been looking for her Prince Charming on some online dating sites, but she constantly ends up getting frogs. D*ck-pic-sending and counterfeiting frogs. Until one disastrous day, she meets hot FBI agent Boyd Gallagher aka Chloe Scott's saving grace.

Boyd's supposed to teach her how to be more normal in her dates then guide her to the
5 Stars!
Loved this one!!
Chloe was super goofy and she cracked me up. You never knew what was going to come out of her mouth.
Boyd was super sweet and sexy and I loved how he was with her. He didn't care that she dropped grade school knock knock jokes when she was nervous. He didn't care she babbled about silly things. He wanted her and did whatever he had to do to keep her around even if he had to blackmail her.

So what's not to love? A grade school teacher who is great with her kids but not so
Wendy
Really enjoyed this one. Very funny, sweet and sexy. The heroine is great :)

I will write a full review later ;)

• Kissmas Eve
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Doctor Dearest
  • A Billion Times No (Fake It Till You Make It #1)
  • His Royal Highness
  • By a Thread
  • One Moment Please (Wait With Me, #3)
  • Inappropriate
  • IOU
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • The Lineup
  • The Trouble With Quarterbacks
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Love According to Science
  • The Dare
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
Jana Aston likes cats, big coffee cups and books about billionaires who deflower virgins. She wrote her debut novel while fielding customer service calls about electrical bills, and she's ever grateful for the fictional gynecologist in Wrong that readers embraced so much she was able to make working in her pajamas a reality. Jana is the author of 4 books, and all of them have appeared on either th ...more

Cafe (3 books)