Start by marking “Curse Breaker (Red-Line, #4)” as Want to Read:
Curse Breaker (Red-Line, #4)

Curse Breaker

(Red-Line #4)

Grayson Steele is cursed.

In high school, a friend's mother blames Grayson Steele for the tragic death of her daughter. Now, years later, Grayson is wealthy and successful, but on the brink of suicide. Because the women he loves are dying. And he can't stop it.

Gillian Fletcher wants to help.

Published October 6th 2016 by J. T. Bishop

To ask other readers questions about Curse Breaker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curse Breaker

Start your review of Curse Breaker (Red-Line, #4)
Coco.V
Jul 27, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (7/27/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Grayson Steele is cursed.

Gillian Fletcher wants to help.

Knowing about Grayson's circumstances, she derives a plan. Catch the killer who's making Grayson Steele's life a living hell. But there's only one way to do it. She has
Kylie
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It is incredibly rare that I find a book so wonderfully done that it's shot to not only the top of my 2016 list, but possibly my all time favorites list.

Curse Breaker by J.T Bishop is everything a good thriller should be. Her writing is phenomenal, and with very few errors. Her characters are whole and contain depth and personality. You feel with them, cringe with them, and get scared for them.

Through this story of saving Grayson from himself, essentially, you never know who is behind the evil
Debbie
4.5 Stars!!!

I love nothing more than a book that surprises me and this one so did. So much so, I couldn't stop grinning. J.T. Bishop gives the reader a bit of romance, action, mystery and suspense, then she twists it into something else altogether. This author took what was seemingly two different stories in two different genres and blended them together into one hell of great read.

I went into this book completely blind, so I didn't realize it was a continuation of series. No matter. It read be
Sarah Woods
Aug 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: series, thriller
First of all, I must come clean and say I’ve not read any of the ‘Red-Line’ books before this one. Therefore, I was probably slightly less prepared for the events that unfold in ‘Curse Breaker’. As it turned out, I don’t think it was a bad thing.

This really does seem like a book of two halves (although cleverly linked). First of all, you’ve got the murder mystery with all the classic whodunit. There’s a huge line-up of suspects all with complex and intriguing motives. Then you’ve got the bait th
Michelle Randall
Grayson Steele is slowly drinking himself into an early grave, followed all his life by what he believes to be a curse, everyone he loves dies three days after they are intimate with him. His best friend and business partner Cooper, doesn't believe in the curse and is always trying to pull Gray back into the real world, but it usually backfires. This time Gillian Fletcher finds Gray, she knows his story and she wants to help, in fact she devises a plan to prove to Gray that someone he knows is k ...more
Margaret Tidwell
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
FTC: I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for my honest review. I received no other compensation and the opinions expressed in this review are one hundred percent true and my own.

Curse Breaker by J.T.Bishop was a good book, but there were a few things that bothered me as well. I really liked the characters in this book right from the start of the book. One of the big things that bugged me about the book was the fact that you don’t know much about Gillian and that plagu
R
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start? This is one of the best books I’ve read in a while. And I read all the time.
The writer did a wonderful job of bringing the characters to life. It make the story real to me.

I was immediately caught up in Gray’s story, liking him right away, and wanting to fix things. Please tell me this guy is not really cursed. Nobody should have to live under something like that… And curses aren’t real. Are they?

And Cooper? Every person should have a friend like Cooper. I enjoyed the dynamic b
Daniell Marsh
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow not the story I was expecting at all. Made it sound like boy meets girl, boy having problems, girl helps solve them story done. Instead there is a mystery here with twist and turns that didn’t expect. Got to the point when thought okay it was going to be all wrapped and was a good story at that point, then bam twist. I admit I got caught up with the characters and was hard to put down the book till the end. Actually was interrupted and couldn’t wait till I could read more. I hope to read mor ...more
Angel
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this story through Hidden Gems and this is my honest and voluntary review.
I've never been a fan of suspense stories but this was amazing and had me hooked start to finish! I didn't read the first 3 books in the series, but that didn't hider me from understanding and enjoying this one, it could be a standalone story really easily and I love when a series is like that. No confusion, no cliff hangers. Gray and Gillian have great chemistry together and their relationship feels r
Sue
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-challenge
I had the opportunity to read a book in a different genre than I usually do (I read cozy mysteries). The first part of the book was romance and suspense with a good plot and an unexpected twist of who done it and why. I was drawn to the characters and hoped that my favorite wasn't going to turn out to be the murderer. I thought the book was complete (at about 70% on my Kindle) and then the story took a turn. I don't want to spoil anything for the reader, but it was a big surprise as to what happ ...more
Diane Vandergriff
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book...

When I first started reading, I struggled a lot. It was a little hard to get into the story. Once I made it through the first few chapters, the story picked up and I was glad I stayed with it. The plot was interesting and different from anything I've read. The story-line was a little choppy in certain areas of the book. The characters were well-developed. There were a lot of secondary characters to keep track of. I can't wait to read the next
Tammy
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First time reading from the author.
The story was well written and kept me on the edge of my seat as things started to happen. I liked some of the characters, others not so much, as they just gave me bad vibes of not being nice. I loved the twist and turns in the story. It kept my interest through out the story. It had a steady pace to move the story along nicely. I was shocked close to the ending as things unraveled on why the girls where dying. The mystery of other things was another shocker. V
Cami
This is a review of an advanced reader copy given to me for my honest opinion.

It's very unusual for me to read a mystery where I haven't figured out "who dunit" before the end. I had a lot of fun reading this one, and really enjoyed the characters.

The paranormal aspect, while very subtle, only added to my enjoyment and makes me want to read more.

I look forward to reading more from this author.
Jill
Aug 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Gillian and Grayson figure out who is killing their classmates from high school about half way through the novel. They catch the bad person and they consummate their relationship. The second half of the book finds not all is well in paradise. It started out as a mystery but turned into a romance with an alien twist.

I received this book through a Goodreads giveaway. Although encouraged, I was under no obligation to write a review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.
tiffany griffiths
Not your typical rich people problems!😅

I found the characters, plot and basically the entire storyline to be colorful, refreshing and had a nice smooth finish. It keeps you guessing from start to finish, and just when you think it's over... BOMBSHELL! I'd highly recommend this book even to those that maybe wouldn't typically read it. I'm glad I did and look forward to future great things from this author!
Marzena
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent romance with mystery, suspense and intrigue. A wonderfully written book with interesting, unpredictable plot and moves at a good pace. Amazing characters and tangible. This was amazing story and had me hooked from start to finish. I highly recommend this book and I want another story from this author. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Dawn Herrera
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, reviews
Loved this book omg I could not put it down I had to finish in one day. J.T. Bishop is one great author her writing just reeled you in. The characters were almost coming off the pages and the suspense kept me wanting to keep turning the page to see what was next all the way to the end. A must read.
There are some really great twist in this story.

Fleur
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
A well told story right up to where it turns into another book entirely at the end, I really wish the author had dropped more or well any actual hints that all was not as it seems with Gillian so I didn't feel as blindsided by what is revealed. I did still enjoy the book and will actually read more in the series to see where it goes.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Maureen Hoar
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting storyline.

I picked this book because of the cover. It looked ominous and dark. I started reading and turned into a murder mystery. I kept reading and it turned into a SciFi. It was also a romance I enjoyed it even tho my head kept spinning. It kept me on my toes!!
Sharon
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
I was absolutely unprepared for the journey I was to undertake in reading this book. It was like getting to read 2 complete but related stories connected by an unforgettable twist halfway through. Terrific, well written, exciting, and surprising are only a few of the descriptors for the story written here.
5 star recommended read.
Diane
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm always delighted when a new-to-me author makes me sad it took me so long to find them...thank you J.T. Bishop!

Curse Breaker enthralled me from the very first chapter. Full of action and suspense and it's fair share of surprises, this story was pure entertainment.

I believe my book slump is officially over, I can't wait to read the other two in this series.
Mona williams
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i just loved this book! it was awesome! its about a man that for years thinks he is cursed. every woman he dated kissed or slept with has died. one woman is out to prove hes not cursed. will she be the next victim? read to find out what happens.
R Grisham-Whitehouse
Mildly interesting

Very much like a soap opera. Plot was juvenile and drama resolved with little effort. Far too much explicit sex. Needed a lot more details or build up to mystery. Won't be looking for more from this author
Linda Rae Williams
Very cool interesting

I cannot say much without spoiling the unfolding plot. Just take it from me that this is a really good, well written book. One wrong word, and that's not bad
Angala Fox
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This was a wonderfully written romance full of page turning thrills and edge of your seat suspense. Definitely a recommended must read.
Sharon
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Curse Breaker

The characters are great and the action is high, the twists and turns in this story seem to be never ending

"I Voluntary state that this is my honest review of a gifted book"
gj indieBRAG
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We are proud to announce that CURSE BREAKER by Bishop is a B.R.A.G.Medallion Honoree. This tells a reader that this book is well worth their time and money!
Wendy
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
GREAT READ!
Laurel
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A different kind of mystery

I read this book straight through. It got five stars for the creativity, twists & turns. I look forward to reading more of this series.
Gillian Young
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just just Books 4 and 5 back to love - what a brilliant read. Now to read the Spark!
Goodreads Librari...: Book Assigned to Wrong Author 2 14 Dec 29, 2016 09:28PM

• Murder in the Family (A Hannah Kline Mystery Book 1)
  • Made for Me (A New Beginnings, #1)
  • Chapters of Horror: A collection of Horror stories
  • Who Murdered Garson Talmadge (Matt Kile Mystery, #1)
  • The Woman (Linda Darby, #1)
  • Veiled Eyes (Lake People, #1)
  • The Creeping: A collection of Thrillers
  • Gridlock (Ryan Lock, #3)
  • Claus: Legend of the Fat Man (Claus, #1)
  • Witches' Brew (Witches and Wine, #1)
  • Above the Bay of Angels
  • The Creek Killer: A Gripping Serial Killer Thriller (Harriet Harper, #1)
  • Flury: Journey of a Snowman (Claus, #3)
  • Death by Chocolate
  • Grosse Pointe Pulp (John Rockne 1-3)
  • Flowers on Her Grave (Detective Katie Scott, #3)
  • Engaging Love
  • Melting a Duke's Winter Heart
Born and raised in Dallas, TX, J. T. Bishop began writing in 2012. Two years later, the Red-Line trilogy was complete. She’s not done though. J. T. continues to create new characters and story lines to entertain her fans.
J. T. loves stories that explore characters’ unique abilities and origins. It’s a theme she finds intriguing and provides a wealth of inspiration for her books. Drama, angst, pass

Red-Line (5 books)
  • The Shift (Red-Line, #1)
  • Mirrors (Red-Line, #2)
  • Trust Destiny (Red-Line, #3)
  • High Child (Red-Line, #5)