Start by marking “Found a Real One 2” as Want to Read:
Found a Real One 2

Found a Real One 2

4.87  ·  Rating details ·  47 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Have you ever been in a long distance relationship? Have you ever cried yourself to sleep because you missed your partner more than anything else in the world?

Well Jada Anderson has. The love of her life, Omare Wilson, was arrested while traveling to Alabama and is currently sitting in prison awaiting sentencing.

Jada is forced to make adjustments and live life without he
Published October 10th 2016 by Royalty Publishing House

To ask other readers questions about Found a Real One 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Found a Real One 2

Char'Licia Rhines-Owens
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book picked up right where part 1 stopped. I liked Jada from the beginning and I still do now. I loved the bond that Jada with Omare but she gave him a hard time. I cant wait to see what Mel and Tre is going to do.....Cant wait for part 3!!!
Sharon Johnson
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Uh oh

I really hope the Mom is ok.. This was a a good and intense read.. Dang Lisa, all of that for a Man's love!??. I'm gonna finish the series. Nick is a dam lunatic for real.. Jada ain't playing now lol.
Nakimba Patrick
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another banger!!

Part 2 picked up right where part 1 left off. I really hope that Mary is okay and Nick is crazy cray!
CrazyTiltedHalo_BookPlugTyeis Washington
Why Is this So Good!

Look Nick is a fool out here! I need Omare was to come home now. We miss him..i mean she miss him. Lol
Whitney
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!

I literally screamed at the ending. I hope Mary is ok. I want to feel sorry for Lisa but I can't she was a bad friend. Ready to read Part 3!
Shawn Hawkins
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved it!

I loved this second book, Nick is really crazy...Jade is holding Omere down and I'm happy about that. I hope Mel and Tre find love. Lord I pray that Omere's mom is okay!
Marquitta
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
☺☺☺

I cant believe you end the story like that smh. I like how Jade has handle her thing while her man is gone. Nick is really crazy.
I have so much to say are you having book discussion. Really enjoy please dont take long with pt3
Cierra Ballard
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cliff Hanger

This one had me on edge the whole time I'm not sure what that ex has going on but he needs to be stopped and soon because if he doesn't and Jade is Touched seems like it will be smoke n the city.
RENDA FOSTER
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Highly recommend

This is so must read ,loving Jade and Omare relationship .This book got me hype when it comes to Nick delusional behind. As always Mo Howard. does an fantastic job on her books. Can't wait for 3
Tisha Andrews
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Great read! I hope Jada gets her happy ending away. It just seems like her troubled past with Nick continues to haunt her. I love Mel and Tre. I just hope they both put their players card down and give love a shot.
Jammie Jaye
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Yassss Mo

I love the book just as I did the first one. I hope his mom is ok .... my girl Jada just can't get a break .... I wish some one would just off Nick ass.... can wait for the next one
Bianca Jones
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing

This book was so good. I need Omare to get out of jail like yesterday. Nick is out of his damn mind
KAY MAC
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Two thumbs up!!!!

It was great from beginning to end. Can't wait for part 3. She made the characters so believable. You are just help to fell in love with them.
Terae'