Start by marking “Emerald Isle Enchantment Boxed Set” as Want to Read:

(Emerald Isle Enchantment)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  155 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
An Irish castle, griffin-shifters, vampires, werewolves, and ghosts that go hump in the night. Seven steamy paranormal romance stories with a magical Celtic twist.

Tullamore Castle Ireland is an enchanted place where the adventurous can expect the unexpected. Phantom lovers materialize in haunted beds, werewolves lurk in the woods, a vampire falls in love with a jewel thi
Published October 11th 2016 by Excessica

To ask other readers questions about Emerald Isle Enchantment Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emerald Isle Enchantment Boxed Set

Cheesecake
All the stories take place in Tullamore Castle, Ireland. There's ghosts, curses and paranormal creatures. It's kind of a kinky haunted hotel complete with a BDSM dungeon and an aphrodisiac elevator.

Katalina Leon, "Lord Griffin’s Prize" No Stars (DNF)
This one has a Griffin (Ronan) and reincarnation. Not really my cup of tea. But I also didn't like the heroine much, and found it overly descriptive of furnishings etc. So I DNFed at about 20%.

Dena Garson, "Ghostly Persuasion"
This is the story I bo
Jan 18, 2018 rated it liked it
1. Lord Griffen's Prize by Katalina Leon Not Interested

2. Ghostly Persuasion by Dena Garson *1 DNF Star
Katie's mother died 3 years ago but she was recently made aware of plans her mother made to send her to Ireland. Though she is there to scatter her mothers ashes, Katie gets distracted by handsome, cursed Seamus. This seemed like id might be ok but around chapter five or six Seamus (our cursed ghostlike being who doesn't exist really) gave Katie (our modern day American girl) a lesson about th
BookSlave78
Oct 19, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNF!

I don't expect much out of these box sets, but I've never wanted my 99 cents back more than I did with this trash. Where are the 5 star reviews coming from?!

1) Lord Griffin's Prize by Katalina Leon - Story about a griffin shifter. The soul of his wife returns to the castle in one of her descendants. I stopped reading when I realized the heroine is a recent divorcee. Good thing she got the divorce after booking her room at the castle, but before her arrival. That would've been an awkward stor
Sherill
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
SIZZLING ROMANCE AT TULLAMORE CASTLE

Tullamore Castle has a beauty all its own, but the mystery behind the beauty is the magic and supernatural beings that make their presence known when you least expect them. Titillating tales that include a bit of action, suspense, emotional moments, sultry males and the women who capture their hearts, witty dialogue, picturesque and breathtaking vivid scene descriptions accompany sensual romance and lasting love. These stories will keep you turning pages until
Velvet Michael
Jan 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Interesting mix

I enjoyed the fantasy of the castle and it's mysteries. So many stories to tell and each one with a wonderful twist.
I would have loved to have seen a bit more description of the Irish countryside and village, and while the intimate scenes were nice, I would have preferred a bit less sex and more on the story.
Offer all a nice light read if you're in the mood for fantasy.
Mary Valerie Stroh
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pretty good...

For a fixed set. All stories, written by different authors, concerned Tullamore Castle, a very mystical place in Ireland. The faint overlapping between stories were "aha" smiley moments. Not a fan of the intricate sexual activities, but I knew they were part of the series; flipping thru the pages is quite easy on a Kindle😆 All in all, a light, easy and fun read.
Jacqueline Carr
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Book

Anyone who like to read of romance and fantasy this collection is for you. Great stories with sexy Alpha males,
Esmeralda Silva
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very good

This is a very good bookset. All the authors are great! I really enjoyed reading all the books. It makes me go to Ireland!
Thanks to all the authors.
Heather
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great find

I highly enjoyed this box set. Full of every kind of every paranormal creatures and theme stories take place at same Irish castle. I highly recommend this set.
DEBORAH LAVECCHIA
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great!!

I love this series. So many wonderful stories in the magical castle with such amazing history. I loved the staffs help
Yvonne Daniels
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Rebecca Royce
by Katalina Leon, Dena Garson , Rebecca Royce, Rea Thomas, J.L. LaRose,
Louisa Masters, Virginia Cavanaugh
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
OMG! A castle, vampires, griffin-shifters, ghosts and werewolves! WOW! Seven steamy paranormal romance stories with a magical Celtic twist, are you afraid of what goes bump in the night. Each of these books are awesome, and they are well written and the storylines to each of these books are full of twists and turns. The characters are well developed and
Keoki Ki`Ili
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a castle

These stories all revolve around a castle in Ireland and many of them reference scenes from other stories within this anthology. All of the stories give us accounts of the supernaturals that live in and around the castle. What a great place to visit.
D Thomas
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Emerald Isle Enchantment Boxed Set Kindle Edition
by Katalina Leon, Dena Garson, Rebecca Royce, J.L. LaRose, Rea Thomas, Louisa Masters, Virginia Cavanaugh

Drama, suspense, action, humor and so much more are all wrapped up in the wonderful box set.

So many surprises within the pages of these fantastic books.

It was so easy to get lost within these stories.

Crimson Lust: Emerald Isle Enchantment
by Rebecca Royce

This is a short, sexy story, with a twist and a surprise to the normal vampire story. It h
Nikki Brooks
Oct 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Crimson Lust by Rebecca Royce

Cian was an impoverished noble when he steals a necklace in 1615. But he quickly becomes Vamp food and spends the next few centuries building a bit of an empire and trying not to kill anyone when he feeds on them. But when he returns to his home and finds the aforementioned necklace has been stolen, he scents that the thief was a woman and it triggers a memory and he realises he knows where to find her.

Felicity is a master thief, she learned at the hands of her step-
Diana Page
Oct 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Katalina Leon, Rebecca Royse and Dena Garson's story are out of this world !! They bring you the true "enchantment" often associated with Ireland and the Fae folk and the histories that have fallen into legend, but just might be true !! The way these 3 ladies have written their stories, makes you feel like their just must be a spark of truth to what's in them !! The other stories in Emerald Isle are good, just not as convincing or as beguiling to me as theirs, but those 3 authors are great compa ...more
Treena Beavers
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-first-reads
A Great range of authors and intriguing ideas all in one cosy box set.

My review is based on Rebecca Royce's - Crimson Lust which was A great short & spicy Read !

Felicity Hann is a thief, worried she will get caught for the latest Ruby Gem necklace she's stolen. Gets more than the police at her door as a handsome stranger pursues her. With an addictive pull between them they find it difficult to resist one another. One night of passion what harm could come of it, ? After living in the shadows
Rochelle
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book*

EMERALD ISLE ENCHANTMENT BOXED SET by Various Authors

Emerald Isle Enchantment is a boxed set of paranormal short stories, written by a diverse group of authors. This collection of books were really interesting and very enjoyable. They are made up of various paranormal characters, that are both different and intriguing. Some were more lighthearted than others, but no less enjoyable. A fantastic assortment of captivating stories.
Stephanie Pittman
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I freaking love PNR

I love a good PNR and this bookset did not disappoint me. From ghostly figures to werewolves I am enchanted and will be reading this book over and over again. Thank you to all the authors for your imagination and taking me to a place I long to visit one day....IRELAND HOW I LOVE THEE!!!!
Michelle DelTour
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Spell binding

I found this box set very enticing and it had its funny moments too. I loved how it all revolved around this beautiful castle centuries old. Each story was captivating and I didn't want to stop reading. A real heart tugging that keeps you going to the end. Loved every chapter and all stories. Was sad when I got to the end.

KimberlyDawn
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have only read one story in this set so far.

Crimson Lust by Rebecca Royce was an enjoyable story. Cian stole a ruby necklace, thinking it would be the thing that would change his life for the better. Indeed it did change his life, but not near the way he expected. The unexpected twist in the story made it even more enjoyable. I definitely recommend it!
Sabrina Jewell
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
More than I expected

I expected great sex, true love, Yada Yada Yada. I got that plus great stories with complex characters. I explored a castle that straddles the edge of the spirit world. I'd love to read more books set at Tullamore Castle. Excellent work.
Megaan Wilke
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed these books....i didnt want them to end....i told my daughters to read them also...i love Ireland and it made me anxious to go back...thanks so much..

Somday i hope to find a love like is in the books....to be excepted for who u r would be a dream come true...
Irene Magnin
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet read

Worth buying. The stories stand alone but also relate to each other and enrich the setting by expanding on the history of the castle. Loved this series of books!
Christine
Apr 03, 2017
Stephanie Ripley
Oct 02, 2017
Madeline Humphrey
rated it did not like it
Feb 12, 2017
Joyce Hay
Mar 17, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Katalina Leon is an artist and author who can’t commit to a single genre. Her favorite playgrounds are historical, Sci-fi, contemporary, and most of all paranormal realms. Katalina brings a sense of adventure and a touch of the mystical to erotic romance. She believes there's a daring heroine inside every woman who wants to take a wild ride with a strong worthy hero.

Voted Romantic Suspense author

Emerald Isle Enchantment (9 books)
  • An Irish Flirtation (Emerald Isle Enchantment)
  • Ghostly Persuasion (Emerald Isle Enchantment)
  • Lord Griffin's Prize
  • Crimson Lust (Emerald Isle Fantasies, #4)
  • Phantom Mischief: Part of Emerald Isle Enchantment