Start by marking “Confessions of an Undercover Girlfriend! (Confessions, #2)” as Want to Read:
Confessions of an Undercover Girlfriend! (Confessions, #2)

Confessions of an Undercover Girlfriend!

(Confessions #2)

So, I'm no longer a virgin sex columnist--thank you, Ollie--but if I thought that was going to make my life easier, boy was I wrong! John is back in town determined to win my forgiveness. Blythe is more ready than ever to take me down. Bridget is totally onto the new twinkle in my eye. And, well, Ollie is just as distractingly delicious as usual.

So, naturally, I have a few
Published October 11th 2016 (first published October 10th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Confessions of an Undercover Girlfriend!, please sign up.
Kaitlyn Davis Thanks for asking! As an author, these questions are my favorite :) Confessions of an Undercover Girlfriend! will be on sale on Oct 11th! It's…moreThanks for asking! As an author, these questions are my favorite :) Confessions of an Undercover Girlfriend! will be on sale on Oct 11th! It's currently up for pre-order on Amazon.(less)

Start your review of Confessions of an Undercover Girlfriend! (Confessions, #2)
Nana
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
It really should have been a stand alone. Don't get me wrong the book isn't bad, I actually liked it a lot which is why I'm giving it a four stars but I honestly think it was unnecessary.

Obviously I loved the book :) Funny, and serious at the same time. It was so nice seeing all the characters again. Though I didn't like a few aspects of the book, it was a wonderful read.
Laurence R.
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was so excited to finally be able to read this book! I've been waiting for the sequel ever since I read the first book in this series, over a year ago. After trying to be patient for months, I've been rewarded with an amazing sequel that didn't disappoint me at all.

When I started reading this book, I had absolutely no idea what to expect. The first book didn't exactly end with a cliffhanger or something that indicated what the sequel could be about, so I was very curious. I didn't think that
Zoha
I am not rating this book because I read it a few months ago and I can't remember what happened exactly! Like NOTHING.AT.ALL.
Crisanda (Sapphire)

The first half of Confessions of an Undercover Girlfriend! was exactly like Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist! - full of Skye making completely stupid decisions in what seemed suspiciously like a forced plot and desperate attempts at hilarity. But that slowly started changing as the book progressed. Skye started showing surprising maturity. She started dealing with her problems, her lack of confidence, her broken friendships instead of pushing it all under the carpet. I liked this
DJ Sakata
Oct 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
Favorite Quotes:

I swear the word threesome literally runs across his eyes, as though he's a human teleprompter willing me to make him an offer he won't refuse. And though that would normally have me running for the hills, I'm sort of morbidly intrigued.

Body fluids? Works every time. Thought, I could explore that further. Menstruation. Diarrhea. There's a lot of great material to work with. I'm pretty sure just saying the word period would be enough to send a guy running for the hills. And for
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
5 Star Kindle Unlimited Read and Rate:

My absolute favorite and will read again and again. I strongly recommend! It has outstanding qualities. The characters are wonderful and surprising and multi-dimensional. The writing is luring, engaging, and well-crafted enough to keep me interested from cover to cover and beyond. The plot is astonishing with twists and turns weaved into a well thought and planned story. There’s no pretense and romance was well balanced and done entirely correctly with
Shuhada Ramli
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five stars for Kay Marie @ Kaitlyn Davis. Her simple way of writing the story made me feel completely comfortable with it. The characters are great, strong and interesting. There are times I feel angry, hopeless and I simply can’t digest with certain scenes, but when it came to the ending, I have to agree with the storyline of these Confessions Series. Although it is too good to be true, but, yeah.. Who cares! After all, this is not about the real life Confessions. It’s all about fiction where ...more
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Sep 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Contemporary and NA fans
books are love
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is just as wacky as the first Confessions of a virgin sex columnist. Skylar is just as nervous and fidgety about thinks. She overthinks and is scared. She is fun and quirky but sweet as well. In this one Skylar is now with Ollie but doesn’t want it known until she thinks that it is real and not just lust. Ollie doesn’t like this but goes along because he knows how much Skylar freaks out over things. So he gives her a month.

In this month this poor boy goes through so much craziness to try to
Alexandra Florence
Sep 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review, new-adult, 2016
I received this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review, this does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review in any way.

I really enjoyed the first Confessions book, Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist and I'd definitely recommend picking up book one before diving into Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist, but it's such a great book you won't regret it!

In my review of Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist I made it pretty clear that I liked Skye, and
Bookgyrl
Finally, the sequel to 'Confessions of a virgin sex columnist'!

This is not a standalone, as the book starts where the first book ended.

Skylar came home after a New Year's Eve party to find Ollie waiting for her, expressing his love. And she is now no longer a virgin sex columnist, but still freaking out, as she can't believe Ollie is in love with her. She is afraid to tell Bridget (her best friend, his sister and their roommate) and wants to keep it a secret until she is used to the idea. And
Melinda Howard
After reading the first book 'Confessions of a virgin sex columnist!', I was quite disappointed with this book. Halfway through the book it felt like the plot was losing momentum and I saw the major plot twist coming. Also, a lot of the drama seemed orchestrated with Sky's anxiety getting worse in this book than in the last and making me quite annoyed. There were still a few laugh out loud moments and I liked the progression of Blythe's and Sky's relationship, hence the two star rating. Overall, ...more
Cris
Aug 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Since I read The Complete Duet but really wanted to leave a review, there might be some allusions to the first book I apologize beforehand.

So... this story is about Skylar, who is a college graduated and works as a columnist in the newspaper, writing a sex column... the irony here is that she is a virgin and is a complete failure as an adult I really question her half of the time because, how does she function on an everyday basis, how does she takes the subway and walk to work and do anything
SAM
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have mixed feelings towards this book. I loved the first one, I die hard loved the first one so I was a little afraid to read the second one because in my mind this is a book that should stay as a stand alone.

My thoughts after reading it?

Bridge and Patrick? Seriously?! That's breaking the first rule of
Kari Williams
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Warning! Do not read while husband sleeps beside you!

Utterly adorable! Not to mention freaking hilarious! I had to get up from bed and sneak into the bathroom and smother my mouth with a towel as I cracked up laughing!! My husband doesn’t mind me enjoying a book till the middle of the ( 2am!) night, but he definitely minds if I wake him up with a belly laugh! Lol
Mandy Sawyer
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Again the humour carries on in this book. I absolutely loved it. Kept me entertained for hours! Amazing narration from Annie. Written very well. Great storyline and fantastic characters.
#audiobookobsessionreviewer
Louise J McLean
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOL funny!
Andrea
Jan 30, 2018 rated it liked it
I didn't like this book as much as the first one. The main character, Skye, is so annoying that I feel like slapping her for most of the book.
Rupali
Dec 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Obviously I loved the book. Duh! Funny, and serious at the same time. It was so nice seeing all the characters again. Though I didn't like a few aspects of the book, it was a wonderful read.
Michelle
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
So cute!

I actually LOL’d several times. Rate for a book. This and the first in the series are both thoroughly enjoyable and romantic reads.
Lauren  Tomlinson
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a quick, fun read! A sweet romcom duology.
Kay Marie
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Just realized I never marked my own book as "read" lol! Is read a million times an option?? ;)
KateC
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun and quick read.
Teresa Oliver
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Funny and relatable

Decent read, good storyline. Not so surprising turn of events but still an enjoyable read and genuinely funny. Perfect to encourage a good mood
Melena Torretta
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, 2017
Kelly Fountain
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
2nd book and the series. It made me laugh out loud, cringe and swoon. A perfect ending to this story!
Tori
I very much enjoyed this book but there were a few things throughout the book that I thought should have or could have been further developed... such as John ... (exit stage left).

Though there were many great lines from this book ... there is one I will share because I believe wholeheartedly in its truth ;)

'...but I have come to realise, a little smut is good for the soul.'
Hannah (Broc's Bookcase)
I was slightly disappointed when I finished reading Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist that it ended on a cliffhanger. I really liked the first book and didn't feel that it needed a sequel. In saying that, when I was offer the chance to take part in the blog tour for the sequel I jumped at the chance!

I really love Skylar as a character, she has to be one of my favourite when it comes to rom-com style books. She is like the modern day Bridget Jones! Queen of being clumsy, word vomit and just
Shawna Shauntia
Oct 27, 2016 rated it really liked it

photo black_zps584f1581.png

In the mood for sweet, neurotic, romance then I highly suggest Kay Marie’s latest Confessions of an Undercover Girlfriend. The continuation of debauchery Skylar “Skye” Quinn calls life is one crazed adventure.

Is it ok for me to admit when I received an email for Ms. Marie with the opportunity to review her latest story I had a fangirl moment. I believe I replied with squeeee. I could not wait to learn what would happen next with one of my favorite trio Skye, Ollie, and Bridge.

Things
Maryam
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Full review up on the blog: http://gloriousbooks.blogspot.com/201...

If any of you have read my review of the first book in this series, Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist, you’ll know that I was really liking this series so far. I loved the protagonists quirky personality and the romance made for some hilarity that ended up being really cute.

As usual, reading the second book of the series was a little nerve wracking - would it live up to my expectations? It did, it really did. But not in the
Goodreads Librari...: Merge Editions & Incorrect Author Listed 3 19 Mar 21, 2018 05:18PM
Now available for pre-order!! 1 2 Aug 26, 2016 08:34AM

• The Plus Ones
  • Sibby Slicker (The Sibby Series, #2)
  • Mother Shucker (The Sibby Series, #3)
  • Stay With Me (Diamond In The Rough #3)
  • Queen of Klutz (The Sibby Series, #1)
  • Dating the Enemy
  • The unEXpected Plan
  • My Best Friend, the Billionaire (The Billionaire Kings #1)
  • Playing a Player (Sweet Cravings, #1)
  • Busted Play (Players, #1)
  • #TheRealCinderella
  • Bad for You (Lone Star Lovers, #9)
  • Dirty Like Seth (Dirty, #3)
  • Never Catch The Bouquet
  • Dirty Like Brody (Dirty, #2)
  • That Man Next Door
  • Stealing the Bride
  • Dirty Like Me (Dirty, #1)
Kaitlyn Davis, a bestselling author with over a quarter of a million books sold, writes young adult fantasy novels under the name Kaitlyn Davis and contemporary romance novels under the name Kay Marie. Publisher's Weekly has said, "Davis writes with confidence and poise," while USA Today has recommended her work as "must-read romance."

To learn more about her young adult novels, visit her Goodreads

Confessions (2 books)
  • Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist! (Confessions, #1)