Start by marking “When Mommy's Home with Me” as Want to Read:
When Mommy's Home with Me

When Mommy's Home with Me

Hardcover
Published March 1st 2017 by Sweetwater Books

To ask other readers questions about When Mommy's Home with Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Mommy's Home with Me

Becca
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love children's books so much. I don't have little kids to read to any more, but I hopefully will be a grandma one day, and have tons of nieces and nephew that I can share them with. I love to have them, they just make me happy. This book is no exception!

The book is such a sweet story about Moms spending time with their kids when they are home from work, or stay at home moms. It made me stop and think that about how much quality time I am spending with my kids. I have always been a stay at hom
Sydney
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Author Alison Moulton and illustrator Kinsey Beckett have come together and created a beautiful book for children. This story celebrates the relationships that mom’s have with their precious children. The basic, fun and engaging story, as well as the brilliant and brightly colored pages will capture the attention of preschool and elementary children from page one. The lovely pictures create the perfect complement to the story too.

Genre: children’s, picture book
Publisher: Sweetwater Books a divis
Catherine
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a cute little picture book that shows moms of different nationalities, occupations, and sizes spending time with their children and teaching them new things.
Crystal ✬ Lost in Storyland
Everyone who’s heard me talk about my mom knows how much I love and respect her. Mothers do so much for their children. As I age, I’ll only keep learning more of these things. When Mommy’s Home with Me is a book that both young readers and older readers can appreciate.
WHAT I LIKED
Diverse Mothers
Because the story doesn’t focus on one family, it was able to portray mothers in different roles. There are mothers of various occupations spending time with their children. From the wording, it seems tha
Diane Tolley
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In a word?
Delightful.
Never have I found a book that so perfectly describes the many different roles of being a mommy.
On every page is a mommy who does--or did--have a profession that is now either juggled around or has been sidelined for the 'Mommy years'.
A picture book full of heart and with which every mommy--and their children--will connect.
The bright, busy pictures and cheerful rhyme captivated my grandchildren at the first glance. And second. And third.
Okay, we read it a lot.
And this Gramma
Brian Spravka
Jun 30, 2019
Chelsea Jackson
Jan 28, 2017
Casandria
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
A lovely book that shows how mothers' careers can influence their children for good. In each of these families, the mom brings something extra to her child's life that she uses (or used) in her job.
Mothers