Start by marking “The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #1-4 Box Set: Full-Color Edition” as Want to Read:
The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #1-4 Box Set: Full-Color Edition

The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #1-4 Box Set: Full-Color Edition

Kristy, Mary Anne, Claudia, Stacey, and Dawn are The Baby-sitters Club! Whatever comes up -- cranky toddlers, huge dogs, scary neighbors, prank calls -- you can count on them to save the day.

Raina Telgemeier, using the signature style featured in her acclaimed graphic novels Smile and Sisters, perfectly captures all the drama and humor of the original novels by Ann M.
Published November 29th 2016 by Scholastic Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #1-4 Box Set, please sign up.
Angeliah Mcneal These books are some of the best when you start to read its going to make you keep going non stop this is a rapid page turner book ive read every book…moreThese books are some of the best when you start to read its going to make you keep going non stop this is a rapid page turner book ive read every book in the series within 2 months and this is the best series if your in to teen life books!!! SO PLEASE READ WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR !!!!!!(less)

Start your review of The Baby-Sitters Club Graphix #1-4 Box Set: Full-Color Edition
❤Yuri da Kitty❤
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
These books are so much fun to read. I enjoy reading the Baby Sitters Club Graphix series. I can't wait for more to come!
Alisha G
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-for-kids
I absolutely loved the Baby Sitters Club series as a girl, and these graphic novels are so fun. Telgemeier stays faithful to the originals while still managing to create a new experience. It's like seeing an old picture of yourself, and you look better than you remembered.
Farah
Dec 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I finished the books by the hour. They were so addicting. I kind of feel bad since it takes us an hour to read it and weeks for them to produce it. I try to soak up as much of the art displayed as possible. It really inspired me to do things. Random things. I suggest this for a lazy summer day
Cat Dick
I didn't get to read it because it didn't have a button to stare on reading it!
Nevaeha Jewell
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I think that the book is very relaxing and is going tell you about their baby sitting. I recommend reading this book because it will tell you a big story and also if you like reading graphic novels you should read The Baby-Sitters Club.
Sylvie M
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is about 4-5 girls that create a club where they baby-sit kids. I love this book and I think you should read it! :)
Resego
Megan Schmelzer
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Open Book Reviews by Megan Schmelzer
www.openbookreviews.org

During my days in middle school, I was a huge Babysitters Club fan! I read all the books, including the Little Sisters series. I even owned the movie! It was absolutely terrible, but I wore that old VHS tape out! I was obsessed with this amazing club of best friends that created a booming babysitting empire.

I so wanted to be one of them until I realized that many of my friends hated babysitting. My dreams of having my own club were
Kate Copeseeley
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I usually do books one-by-one, but my son and I have enjoyed this series so much that I just wanted to come on here and really praise them.
These books follow a central character, really go into emotional depth and dealing with your feelings about these, and really cover all the bases of growing up. I have a lot of beef with graphic novels being too shallow, but somehow these books always hit the mark for me. Maybe some of that is nostalgia, but a lot of it is just enjoyment of the story.
And by
Lena
Oct 11, 2019 added it
What I think about this book is how interesting it is and how funny it would be to do anything that they are doing like the Arthur and it has lots of drama which I love to hear about and it is very funny and it can be very sad and dispersing but it is what it is and I really love this book, and it is also very cool cause their is somethings that I would love to do.
Blue  Hollick
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
These series are pretty close to the best. Oh wait! They are THE BEST. This was a great book about friendship, sometimes being left out and the becoming of the BSC (Baby sitters club) These smart girls make an impact on peoples lives and they arent afraid to tell the world who they were what needed to change. This is highly recommend for all ages ...more
Janis
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thought it was very fun. And I think if people possibly want to read comics or graphic novels then they should start of with Baby Sitters Club. My favorite one was Mary Anne saves the day because you can learn about how you should make up with your BFF's when you are fighting.
Alexa
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think this books are interesting to me. Raina Telgemeier are very good author. She wrote several interesting book. She's AMAZING AUTHOR!!!! It's very good books. I love read"The Baby-Sitter Club" book almost everyday!
Emily Sagendorph
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Babysitter's Club books are amazing! Raina Telgemeier did an amazing job making the whole book sound realistic! I read these books when I was in 4th grade and they made me want to become a babysitter as a summer job to get money to save and to have fun with kids!
Queenie
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
it is mostly for people that like friendship book and i am one of it
Treysi Pineda
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i like the it had a lot of good ideas and i like how they write about there experiences
Wendy
May 27, 2018 rated it liked it
The baby sitters club is a cute story about 4 girls who form a club of baby sitters. Their are 4 books in the series each one focuses on a different girl. It is a nice read.
Maya
Aug 31, 2018 rated it did not like it
They could have done A LOT better I give it a 1 star BUT IT IS NOT THE BEST BUT READ IT !!!!!! THUMBS DOWN FROM ME !!!!!
Scooter Fieldseth
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a good series. I have read it many many time, and if you like graphic novels this is for you.
Yun Hui
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alexis Ries
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
it is very good and I think you guys might like it. i read it six times.
Megan May
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series when I was in
Jacqueline
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Books!
Delaney
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I loved them!!
I read them over and over. I probably have read all of them 10 times.
I also love reading the old ones too.
Go To Book
Alexandra
i liked the book.
Averi
Jan 06, 2020 added it
theses books are good for inspiring little girls to have big dreams
Kaylah
Apr 16, 2020 added it
Very addictive and enjoyable

• Sunny Side Up and Swing It, Sunny: The Box Set
  • Boy-Crazy Stacey
  • Karen's Roller Skates (Baby-sitters Little Sister Graphic Novel #2)
  • Dawn and the Impossible Three
  • The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novels #1-7: A Graphix Collection: Full-Color Edition
  • Best Friends (Real Friends, #2)
  • Kristy's Big Day
  • Karen's Witch (Baby-Sitters Little Sister Graphic Novel #1)
  • Making Friends: Back to the Drawing Board (Making Friends, #2)
  • Roller Girl
  • Swing it, Sunny
  • Logan Likes Mary Anne!
  • Real Friends (Real Friends, #1)
  • Sunny Side Up (Sunny, #1)
  • Nat Enough (Nat Enough #1)
  • DIARIO DE NIKKI 11