Start by marking “Healing Gilvary (The Kingdoms of Kearnley #2)” as Want to Read:
Healing Gilvary (The Kingdoms of Kearnley #2)

Healing Gilvary

(The Kingdoms of Kearnley #2)

The crown prince would love nothing more than to make the newly appointed castle healer his wife, but she has no intentions of becoming the future ruler of Gilvary. Will he ever convince her otherwise?

Prince Reagan Barnali never expected to end up as ruler of Gilvary, but after the death of his father and older brother, he has no choice but to take the reins. He is worrie
Published October 20th 2016 by Dreamer Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Healing Gilvary, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing Gilvary

Start your review of Healing Gilvary (The Kingdoms of Kearnley #2)
Kristine Morgan
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Prince Reagan has a problem, his mother Queen Finell has killed his father the king. he also is surrounded by his father's court, people who may want to keep his father's plan alive to kill him. Not sure who he can trust he sends for his sister in law's best friend, the healer Gwen Alexander. Can one woman make a difference?

I loved the storyline for Healing Gilvary. The plot was fast moving and had a few twists. The characters are multidimensional and I love the way Ms. Boyd weaves the plan of s
C.M.
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable story. We get to see much more depth of character from these two MCs than what was shown in book 1. I can't wait to read the final book in this series!
Bhriv
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Healing Gilvary, written by Andrea Boyd, is book 2 in the Kingdoms of Kernley Series.

This series is not a typical read for me as I don’t usually read “fantasy” books. I believe this series is more “steampunk” than “fantasy” per se. I found the book quite historical in the feel of the read, but the steampunk side of it was fun to read--the more modern approach that the author was able to portray throughout the book. A modern historical fiction is how I would classify it .

This book was written in
Jaycee Weaver
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a really cool clean, steampunk romantic fantasy trilogy. Yes, a lot of adjectives in there, but readers have to go into the series knowing what they’re getting. These are not historical novels. They are steampunk, which blends the modern with the old and twists both into something out of time entirely. They’re fun and quirky with fantastic characters. I loved all three and devoured them back to back in under a week! Strong characters who face extraordinary trials and learn the depth of t ...more
Carol
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 1/2 Starts! Great book. Loved Gwen and Reagan's story! The continuation of the Kingdoms of Kearnley keeps you interested to the very end and seeking more! There is romance, troubles to overcome and learning to put your trust in God's plan for your life. I can't wait for the next book.
Chandra
SENSUALITY RATING: CLEAN. Nothing offensive. No profanity.

GENRE: Inspirational Historical Romance

SETTING: Country of Kearnley; Kingdom of GILVARY

CENTRAL FEMALE CHARACTER: GWENdolyn Alexander - a healer; best friend to Queen Brianna of Aisling; archer extraordinaire; practical

CENTRAL MALE CHARACTER: Prince REAGAN of Gilvary - known skirt chaser; wants nothing to do with the throne; not confident in one way but determined in another.

SYNOPSIS: Gwen needs her independence and is invited to become Gi
Lynda Knapp
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So enjoyable!

I definitely recommend this book. The characters were well-written. Reagan and Gwen belong together, the story from the beginning through to the end shows that. I would definitely read more by Andrea Boyd.
Kara
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another great story in this series and such a long book that I enjoyed!! This one is Gwen and Reagan's story and it was just so true to their characters :) Gwen is Brianna's lady's maid and best friend taking on the job as healer for Gilvary now that the vicious king is dead and Reagan is the reluctant heir to the throne.

About halfway through this plot, a scandal presents itself to Reagan but you can tell it's fake yet HOW is Reagan going to resolve it? TRULY loved how it played out, where Reag
Lucette Nel
Dec 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great book. Great characters.
This is the second book in a series, and although I didn't read the first book, it was still an easy feat for me to find my place in the Kingdoms of Kearnley. Ms. Boyd is a talented writer and this was a lovely adventure. Christian Fantasy is not my preferred genre but I fell in love with Gwen and Reagan's story.
Toni Shiloh
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was so excited to read Healing Gilvary after reading Securing Aisling. I think Gwen and Reagan may be my favorite in the series so far. I love the lessons they had to learn, the romance and courtship they went through, and the mystery and intrigue. All of it made for a page turner. Can't wait for the 3rd book!
Faye Parham Harris
Feb 01, 2018
Karen Giles
Oct 30, 2016
Judy Beasley
rated it did not like it
May 30, 2018
Lucy Hill
Jan 06, 2018

• Heroes Among Us: Deep Within Each of Us Dwells the Heart of a Hero
  • Saved By The Sheep And The Goats
  • Sullivan: Cowboy Protector  (The Kavanagh Brothers #4)
  • Donnell: Cowboy Scrutiny  (The Kavanagh Brothers #5)
  • Murphy: Cowboy Deceived (The Kavanagh Brothers Book 6)
  • Fitzpatrick: Cowboy Reluctant: Christian Historical Western (The Kavanagh Brothers Book 7)
  • Knife Maker
  • Cobbler Girl
  • Returning Home in Summit County: A Standalone Faith-Filled, Clean, Small Town Enemies to Lovers Reunion Romance (Summit County Series Book 6)
  • Taking Risk in Summit County (Summit County #4)
  • Brogan: Cowboy Pride (The Kavanagh Brothers #3)
  • The Unwanted Bride And Her Protective Rancher
  • A Life to Live
  • A Hesitant Bride To Soothe His Shattered Heart
  • The Hope We Share
  • A Fearless Bride For A Wounded Rancher
  • Cloudy Jewel
  • Longhorns and Oil Wells
Note: If you are a reviewer who would like a free eBook copy of Securing Aisling, just ask for it! If you have a website and would like to give away an eBook copy of Securing Aisling, just ask for it!
I am just getting started and I'm really flying by the seat of my pants here, so if you have any ideas of how I can promote my book, feel free to contact me. Any help is appreciated.

I mainly read Chri

The Kingdoms of Kearnley (3 books)
  • Securing Aisling (The Kingdoms of Kearnley, #1)
  • Restoring Dermot (The Kingdoms of Kearnley Book 3)