Start by marking “The Connector (Trillionaire Boys' Club, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Connector (Trillionaire Boys' Club, #1)

The Connector

(The Trillionaire Boys' Club #1)

They say money can’t buy love. Fortunately, it can buy everything else.

A week ago, I didn’t know who Nathan Turner was. That’s because he doesn’t own deals; he makes them instead. He’s the man behind the curtain — more powerful even than the man in front of it.

He’s a multi-billion-dollar networker. A connector, in his own words.

Nathan’s job is to pull strings. And when I b
Paperback
Published November 1st 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Connector, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Connector

Myrtus
Nov 08, 2016 rated it did not like it
It's a pity that this writing style is wasted on a yet another disturbing misogynistic story with pretentions at sophistication. The author makes some half-hearted attempts to hide this under the guise of a seemingly ambitious "strong" main female character and the continuous mentions of huge amounts of money. So many billions! So little time to actually go against the grain of billionaire and now trillionaire stories! Because that is, at this point, what makes the difference in this genre, in m ...more
Chan
Jul 15, 2018 rated it liked it
What and Why? The two common questions that were asked as I read this book
description/

Nathan is trying to build a Trillionaire Boy’s Club. He’s missing one main link. Insert Alex. Rather Alex inserts herself to get the main link. This is where the story really goes downhill. Besides the overselling of the Trillionaire boys club (I was so sick of the frickin boys club), the supposed heroine is said to be strong, but comes across as naïve and gullible.

The MC’s barely know each other. Every time they are toge
Michelle
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 01-signed
Aubrey Parker has been hard at work setting the scene for a new type of romantic hero. We’ve had our share of millionaires and sure, billionaires are nice and all, but what if... What if all those sex-on-a-stick billionaires were connected? What if someone was ensuring that these guys all met one another, what happens when millions turn to billions and become trillions?

The first book in the Trillionaire Boys’ Club, The Connector brings you Nathan Turner’s story. The man behind the idea. The con
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
`Cause Billionaires are SOOOO last year...LMAO ...more
Rhonda Tactor
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given the opportunity to read an ARC copy of The Trillionaire Boys' book.
Aubrey Parker is an amazing writer, but this for me is one of his best. It is so different from anything I've already read of his work.
The two main characters, Nathan & Alex have an amazing chemistry right from the start. The power play between them is intense.
Nathan is a powerful man, who thinks he can control & have Alex whenever he wants.
In the end though, it's Alex who holds all the power & brings Nath
Lg
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There are very few authors that I know that can tease the hell out of their work and deliver every single time. Aubrey Parker is on my short list of one who does this to me without question with every page he writes.

This new venture called the Trillionaire Boys Club, grabs you by the seat of your pants and throws you into this thrilling, sexy, mysterious world of incredible wealth and power. The first book of 7 in this series is the The Connector.

Here we are introduced to the elusive, womanizi
Paula  Phillips
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Imagine what you would do if you had access to a Trillion dollars? The power that would come with it? You would be untouchable. Nathan Turner is a connector in the business world. Everything he has ever achieved was by connecting people to people and helping everyone get step-up in the world. He is a favors guy, if you need the right person for the job then for a favor Nathan will hook you up. Nathan started with absolutely nothing and then by connecting others - he became a billionaire. Nathan ...more
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
While The Connector has the brains, charm, stamina, and of course money, power, connection, influence to pull off any deal/plan/enterprise that he sets his mind to doing. It was fortunate or unfortunate for Mr. Nathan Turner that one young, little Ms. Alex came tumbling in on his venture.

For me the intrigue to this one was the idea that a group of billionaires or millionaire could pool their resources and assest to make a trillion dollar prospect and rule over much. This one got me in the door.
Cristina
The Connector is the first volume of the "Trillionaire Boys' Club" by Aubrey Parker. By its synopsis, it sounded like it was going to be like a light easy paced reading but it turned out to be something else. I excepted it not to focus so much on the sexual side of it but I was wrong.

Nathan Turner is a millionaire or more than that even! He's that kind of guy who think they can get it all just by the looks! The only difference is that Nathan was not expecting to fall in love at all! After going
Kimberly
Oct 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Aubrey Parker is an intelligent author, and the concept for this book is brilliant. It's totally unique and like nothing I've read before. I felt I was getting a look behind the scenes of a big merger deal and how a billionaire's brain works and what drives them to make more money even though they have enough to last several lifetimes.

I really enjoyed Nathan's interaction with Geoffrey, actually Geoffrey was my favorite thing about this book. I also enjoyed the interaction between Alex and her
Jay
Oct 26, 2016 rated it liked it

Love the concept of the story, it's very unique and really a good start for a series but I had a hard time connecting with the main characters. Maybe it was just me, but I just needed a little more interaction between them to really connect with then and believe her love. You know how it is first impression are hard to forget and if at first they are not good (the H/h) they had to redeem his/herself I for me that didn't happen.

Nonetheless I'm still very excited to see how all this is go
Heather andrews
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Nathan is a man that does not like to be questioned, "Nathan’s eyes snap to mine. “It’s not weird for a man to appreciate a woman. It’s not weird at all.” Nathan confused me at times, but overall I liked this book.
KB Kind
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hmmmm. I'm intrigued. Where is Mr. Parker going to take us next? And how will this all end? I'm not going to share any spoilers so you will just have to trust me and read for yourself.
Laura Greenwood

Title: The Connector
Series: The Trillionaire Boys' Club (#1)
Author: Aubrey Parker
From: Netgalley
Genre: Romance
Release Date: 1st November 2016
Challenges: 2016 Netgalley & Edelweiss Challenge, 2016 New Release Challenge
Links: Goodreads - Amazon
Synopsis (from Goodreads): They say money can’t buy love. Fortunately, it can buy everything else. A week ago, I didn’t know who Nathan Turner was. That’s because he doesn’t own deals; he makes them instead. H
Stacey Raymond
May 26, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I am calling it quits after reading 80% of this book. I am done. I want to give books a chance, and I want to be open to different attitudes towards relationships and sex... but this book makes me slightly sick. This man is manipulative, and although the girl consents to have sex with him (whenever they get together) it feels like sexual harassment to me. There is not heart in this story. It is 100% lust. The other thing is this man is supposedly teaching this little girl business tricks by givi ...more
Nancy Brady
Feb 14, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-book
A spicy romance of a young college woman, Alex, and the powerful man, Nathan, who is attempting to form a boys' club of equally powerful billionaires.

Playing with the big boys may get Alex burned (and certainly screwed), but gutsy Alex goes toe to toe with Nathan trying to broker a deal that will give her an internship or job.

Who will triumph in this battle of wills? Who will give in and admit that it is more than just power and sex? That maybe love connects them after all.

A bit more graphic a
BP34
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The beginning of a great series. This book was well written with a great plot and adorable characters. So much fun with lots of emotion, surprises, sex, drama and passion. Master networker Nathan, the man behind the curtain who creates the Trillionaire Boys Club meets up with 18 year old college student Alex Wynn and his life is never the same. Nathan who is close to then years her senior has finally met his match. A great story that is well written with fun characters. You will love this story ...more
Destiny
The Unsettling Age Gap

I liked that Nathan was trying to put together a group of influencers that could hold real clout. I felt like that part could have been expanded on. He could have met with people already in his group, discuss politics or power.
I found it odd that Alex was so much younger though. The age gap made me uncomfortable along with how forceful Nathan was with her. I would even understand it a little better if Alex were in her last semester of college instead of being brand new.
Barbara Hill
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Connector (Trillionaire Boy's Club Book 1) Review

A very well written and fast paced page turner that I couldn't put down! A story line that leaps from the pages and takes you on a roller coaster ride of pure enjoyment! Characters that make you visualize and feel every emotion and thought throughout the book! This will be going on my favorite list and shared with my reading circle! Eagerly awaiting the next book in the series! Kudos, Mrs. Parker, you've done it again!
Jurae
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wanted more...

Alex is a college student and Nathan is the billionaire business mogul who is a guest lecturer for her Economy class.Alex overhears a private conversation that Nathan is having with his personal assistant Geoffrey and hatches a plan to get both her and Corey, a classmate, internships. When her scheme takes a side road she learns a lot more than she bargained for.
Reva Coomer
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap! I love Aubrey's books so much...and the SYSK at the end is amazing! Aubry's books give you that hot sexy romance that you want to read, plus so much more. They make you think and pay attention. Think ahead and keep stuff in mind for the next plot or when it will connect. Perfect! This is one I will be thinking about for a while. About to start the Clothing Mongrel now!
Kaitie Cakes
Mar 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Not the worst book I’ve read but also no the best. Will I read the remaining 8 books? Yes I will because I’ve read the rest of this series that never seems to end. The first three books were good. But the ones I really liked were Trevor’s Halem 1-4 those were good books. The rest seem to all fall kind of flat.
Dawn Ireland
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Different in an interesting way...

Well, Aubrey Parker spins a yarn, that’s for sure. I was almost uncomfortable with the way Nathan treated Alex, but then I got to know him as the story progressed. I felt the end was rushed a little. I wanted more of the unfolding petals of that flower—instead of the current ending.
Angie
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting

I enjoyed the book. I felt there could have been more information on the Syndicate. That is what drew me in, I wanted more information. I do not know if this is expanded on in the series but I am willing to find out.
Zillah Raven
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really Great

I love this story. Alex and Nathan are really good. The building of there relationship is interesting. Not your standard relationship. Which is perfect for what I like to read. The writing and flow of this book is on point. I can't wait to read book 2.
Amanda Hicks
I went into this not expecting a great literary novel and I was rewarded with a book that is not a great literary novel.

It's a good beach read and it is lighthearted and fast enough to burn though when trying to break out of a reading slump.
Ashely
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great read by Aubrey Parker

This book is great for anyone who likes a good story with a little kink to spice it up! Aubrey Parker does not disappoint again! His writing if fun, witty and definitely sexy! Can't wait to read the other books in this series!
Jeannie
Mar 14, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: not-for-me
Take one billionaire, add another billionaire, add more to that and you have a syndicate, the Trillionaire Boys Club.... founded by Nathan Turner. A self made billionaire. Nathan has a dream, create a syndicate of billionaires and rule the world, easy right? Not so much, not when the other billionaires don't exactly want to join said syndicate.

Enter 19 year old Alex, she's young and in college, she over hears Nathan talking and decides she's going to help him out, she goes to his office and beg
  • Popping the Cherry (Facing the Music, #1)
  • NOT A BOOK: Control Me (Barossa #1)
  • She Was Mine (Incapable #3.5)
  • Easy Come (Plaything, #1)
  • Temporal Shift (Dark Desires #4)
  • Asleep (Fairytale Collection #2)
  • Fallen
  • His, Part 3 (His, #3)
  • Blackjack & Moonlight (The Blackjack Quartet, #3)
  • Consumed (Billionaire's Infatuation, #4)
  • Inked Stepbrother
  • Assassin's Soul (Angel Crusades, #1)
  • Legal Action 3 (Surrendering Charlotte Chronicles #3)
  • Palm Springs Heat (Fast Lane Romance, #1)
  • ROMAN (Lane Brothers Book 5)
  • Twitter Girl
  • Secret Love (Love Stings, #2)
  • The Last City (The Demon War Chronicles, #1)
I love to write stories with characters that feel real enough to friend on Facebook, or slap across the face. I write to make you feel, think, and burn with the thrill that can only come from getting lost in the pages. I love to write unforgettable characters who wrestle with life's largest problems. My books may always end with a Happily Ever After, but there will always be drama on the way there ...more

The Trillionaire Boys' Club (6 books)
  • The Clothing Mogul (Trillionaire Boys' Club, #2)
  • The Producer (Trillionaire Boys' Club, #3)
  • The Internet Giant (Trillionaire Boys' Club, #4)
  • The Philanthropist (Trillionaire Boys' Club #5)
  • The Guru (Trillionaire Boys' Club, #6)
“better now. And a bit like an idiot.”  “Why?”  “It’s like you said. He was just using me. It’s so obvious.”  I see a strange twist in Corey’s demeanor, and realize with surprise that he’s going to start defending Nathan — not for Nathan’s sake, but so that I can justify feeling fooled rather than stupid.  “I don’t know. Sounds” 0 likes
“Nathan was thinking I was hot and wanting to fuck me. But Corey can’t think of me in sexual terms — at least, not when paired with a man that isn’t him — so I’m getting this kindergarten version of events.  You were horny; you both wanted to bump uglies. Maybe he’s not evil. Maybe he’s just a dude with a boner.  But Corey won’t say it. I have to interpret. “You weren’t there. The things he said … it was all mind games.”  But was it? I remember” 0 likes