Start by marking “The Art of Sage (Cruz Brothers #2)” as Want to Read:
The Art of Sage (Cruz Brothers #2)

The Art of Sage (Cruz Brothers #2)

With death came new life.
She was my new life.
And I would never be able to let her go.

Social work was never an easy job but somebody had to do it. Fortunately for Sage Tucker, she wanted to do it. Day in and day out she saw kids who reminded her of her past and she needed to do everything in her power to give them the help that she never received when she was young. The mor
Published December 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Art of Sage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art of Sage

Kate's Corner

photo VoodooMagicShit_zpsi5oflir6.jpg

There is poison all around us and if not careful it can seep in and take everything good away. One day you can wake up and realize that you have given in without knowing what really happened.
For me and this is based solely on my opinion about the book that The Art of Sage is outstanding. I adored this book. I adore the couple. I laughed and smiled and when Mason was upset I was upset for him and when Sage was angry I was angry for her.

Nevertheless the key elements in this book have been us
Irene
Feb 23, 2017 Irene rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I wasn't sure how much I was going to like this book. It hit close to home on a few levels.
The more I read the more I loved Sage. I've always wanted to read a book where the female character knew her shit when it came to cars. I got that with Sage. Also the purple hair OMG, I've wanted purple hair forever LOL! She not only had the personality of a loving caring person, it showed on her body with her tattoo's.
She had a rough life growing up. She went through things no child should have gone thr
Kathy West
Jan 07, 2017 Kathy West rated it really liked it
Such a good read.

I love this book. This book touches on a few rough topics, but there are topics that need to be discussed and the author handles these topics with such care. I love the story of Mason and Sage. They both had hardships in their lives and are both still fighting the demons from their pasts, but when put together they make it work. But can they overcome their demons to be able to have a healthy relationship?
You'll have to read to find out.

I can't wait for the third book of the se
Madison
Feb 20, 2017 Madison rated it it was amazing
Really loved reading this book. Flew through it because I was so wrapped up in it.

I didn't think I was going to be able to love the characters as much as I did the first book, but Melanie Munton made it easy.
Both characters had their demons to overcome from their pasts and although some might find the topics rough, I thought it was real and you couldn't help but feel compassionate for Sage and Mason.

Can't wait for the third book!
Lisa Cooper
Lisa Cooper rated it really liked it
Kelly Niles
Kelly Niles rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2017
June H Debney
June H Debney rated it did not like it
Mar 15, 2017
Lauren
Lauren rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2017
Astha Bhardwaj
Astha Bhardwaj rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2017
Leticia  Melendez
Leticia Melendez rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2017
Lori
Lori rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2017
Shrika
Shrika rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2016
Jessica. Voehl
Jessica. Voehl rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2017
Blake
Blake rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2017
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
May 22, 2017
allie
allie rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2017
Samantha Gravel
Samantha Gravel rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2017
Patricia
Patricia rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2017
Megan
Megan rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2017
Jenni
Jenni rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2017
Adriana Valenzuela
Adriana Valenzuela rated it it was amazing
Mrs.philpott
Mrs.philpott rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2017
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
May 08, 2017
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2017
Charlotte95
Charlotte95 rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2017
Alison
Alison rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2017
Shanna
Shanna rated it really liked it
Dolores Gill
Dolores Gill rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2017
D V
D V rated it really liked it
May 09, 2017
Shell Lambert
Shell Lambert rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2017
Traveler. Reader. Beach-goer. St. Louis Cardinals fan. Pasta-obsessed. North Carolina resident. Sarcastic. Bit of a nerd.

Author of the Cruz Brothers, Possession and Politics, and Timid Souls series, Melanie loves all things romance, comedies and suspense in particular because it's boring to only stick to one sub-genre! From light-hearted comedies to sexy thrillers, she likes to mix it up, but lov
More about Melanie Munton...