Start by marking “The Art of Sage (Cruz Brothers #2)” as Want to Read:
The Art of Sage (Cruz Brothers #2)

The Art of Sage

(Cruz Brothers #2)

With death came new life.
She was my new life.
And I would never be able to let her go.

Social work was never an easy job but somebody had to do it. Fortunately for Sage Tucker, she wanted to do it. Day in and day out she saw kids who reminded her of her past and she needed to do everything in her power to give them the help that she never received when she was young. The mor
Published December 28th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Art of Sage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art of Sage

Start your review of The Art of Sage (Cruz Brothers #2)
Kate

photo VoodooMagicShit_zpsi5oflir6.jpg

There is poison all around us and if not careful it can seep in and take everything good away. One day you can wake up and realize that you have given in without knowing what really happened.
For me and this is based solely on my opinion about the book that The Art of Sage is outstanding. I adored this book. I adore the couple. I laughed and smiled and when Mason was upset I was upset for him and when Sage was angry I was angry for her.

Nevertheless the key elements in this
DNF at 16%.

I decided to give this author another try since I remembered that the first book wasn’t terrible and this one continued the series. Not terribly logical thinking but there you have it. I should have gone with my gut and skipped this one. You can’t tell from the blurb, but it’s pretty sad. Triggers (view spoiler) that I didn’t necessarily want to read about, crass language, and too much telling, not eno
Lauren
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOT damn!
Where's my Mason Cruz?!
Irene
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I wasn't sure how much I was going to like this book. It hit close to home on a few levels.
The more I read the more I loved Sage. I've always wanted to read a book where the female character knew her shit when it came to cars. I got that with Sage. Also the purple hair OMG, I've wanted purple hair forever LOL! She not only had the personality of a loving caring person, it showed on her body with her tattoo's.
She had a rough life growing up. She went through things no child should have gone thr
Kathy West
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Such a good read.

I love this book. This book touches on a few rough topics, but there are topics that need to be discussed and the author handles these topics with such care. I love the story of Mason and Sage. They both had hardships in their lives and are both still fighting the demons from their pasts, but when put together they make it work. But can they overcome their demons to be able to have a healthy relationship?
You'll have to read to find out.

I can't wait for the third book of the se
Madison
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really loved reading this book. Flew through it because I was so wrapped up in it.

I didn't think I was going to be able to love the characters as much as I did the first book, but Melanie Munton made it easy.
Both characters had their demons to overcome from their pasts and although some might find the topics rough, I thought it was real and you couldn't help but feel compassionate for Sage and Mason.

Can't wait for the third book!
Kristina Nelson
Dec 31, 2016
Kelly Niles
Jan 24, 2017
June H Debney
rated it did not like it
Mar 15, 2017
Feb 13, 2017
Blake
May 09, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Grinder (Seattle Sharks, #1)
  • Blocker (Seattle Sharks #5)
  • The Change Up
  • Rookie (Seattle Sharks #4)
  • Enforcer (Seattle Sharks, #2)
  • Bruiser (Seattle Sharks #7)
  • Undercover Billionaire (Covington Billionaires #10)
  • Charming Falls Apart
  • Somewhere in the Dark
  • What's Left of Me
  • The Virgin Who Ruined Lord Gray (The Swooning Virgins Society, #1)
  • Stealing Sawyer (The Perfect Game, #3)
  • Perfect Strangers
  • Last Seen Leaving
  • Lies, Lies, Lies
  • These Things Hidden
  • Reckless
  • Checkmate
Melanie grew up in the Midwest, but she loves living in the Southeast (where the beaches are!) now with her husband and daughter.
Melanie's other passion is traveling and seeing the world. With anthropology degrees under their belts, she and her husband have made it their goal in life to see as many archaeological sites around the world as possible.

She has a horrible food addiction to pasta and ca

Cruz Brothers (3 books)
  • Playing for Kinley (Cruz Brothers, #1)
  • Always Mickie (Cruz Brothers, #3)

News & Interviews