Start by marking “Lessons Learned Cleaning the Floor” as Want to Read:
Lessons Learned Cleaning the Floor

Lessons Learned Cleaning the Floor

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
At a dark time of my life my spirit began to teach me. I found whenever I was doing housework insights would come to me, teaching me to step into power, into manifesting the best version of my life. In just 16 lessons I became a different person, someone in love with myself, in love with my life, and so happy and grateful to be aware, awake, and empowered.

These are my les
Published October 7th 2016 by Gratitude

To ask other readers questions about Lessons Learned Cleaning the Floor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lessons Learned Cleaning the Floor

Monique
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Pure love and positivity,that's what this book is. Every chapter is a priceless lesson on how to not only be the best you,but how to take control of you.
Chapter 1 found me in such a state of fascination that I had no choice but to continue.
I've ready many books,but never one such as this. It felt like an awakening and this experience left me with a feeling of utter joy coursing through my veins.
While reading I was
learning,growing,becoming self aware, and realizing the power within me is supreme.
Robyn