Start by marking “Specialist (Forager Impersonator, #2)” as Want to Read:
Specialist (Forager Impersonator, #2)

Specialist (Forager Impersonator Trilogy #2)

4.56  ·  Rating details ·  32 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
After a lifetime spent trying to avoid the ominous building, Chelsea Thomas is now in the one place she fears more than any other – the Geneticists Laboratory. Sent there by Ryan Hill to ascertain exactly what the geneticists are up to, she soon finds out that the Lab is not the easy target they had supposed it to be. There is a reason the girls incarcerated there worship ...more
Published October 6th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Specialist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Specialist

Wayne
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

I've really loved this E Book series that started with the Forager trilogy and then branched into a second series (Forager impersonator) from a different point of view.

The world building is great and I really liked the Dystopian view of a world destroyed by nuclear war. It really brings to life this apocalyptic world and what it takes to survive in it.

The characters are great but Chelsea is the hero here. Her journey has been really interesting as she has moved through a dangerous and co
Jodi Woody
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dystopian
I am enjoying this companion series to the "Forager" series. This is book two. So far there aren't any of the main characters from the Forager set, but it is happening at the same time frame. I love Peter Stones writing style and these are some of my favorite dystopian books. I give it five stars and am moving right on to the next one! I can recommend for teens and up. Though it is a YA book it is plain good reading (I'm 53). No swearing or sexual content, there is violence.
Donna Lavalley
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Secrets and Undercover Operations

I gave this book a rating of 5 because I loved it. I loved how the aspects of each twist and turn turned out. There was a lot of twists that have surprised me. Also how I like how Chelsea is finally thinking of being with Ryan. I recommend this book to anyone that loves reading apocalyptic and dystopian books.
Brian
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A great story for older YA's and those non-YA's who are into dystopian stories and looking for an exciting read. Being book #1 of the Impersonator series (soon to be a trilogy) runs almost parallel to the Forager trilogy that had Ethan Jones and Nanako as main characters. My comments for this book #1 applies equally to book #2 as well. Both are well written and exciting.

Though the paths of the main characters in the Forager trilogy never cross with the main characters in this book, Chelsea and
Ms. Just One More Book  (Kris Miller)
After two years in prison, Chelsea is being sent to the one place she has always feared, the genetics laboratory. Ryan Hill, the custodian/resistance movement member that she worked with during her time impersonating her twin brother Brandon as a forager, has requested she go there to find out what the geneticists are really up to. By uncovering their plans, he hopes to be able to topple the Chancellor and Counselors of the totalitarian government.

Once there, Chelsea discovers it may not be as e
Cody Neese
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

The author has done a great job intertwining the 2 series together. The author also makes you really not like the main character for a time but that is meant to be there ( didn't want to spoil the book ). The author also kept the book clean from any profanity. I cannot wait till the third book is released
sandra k burlingame
Dec 29, 2016
Nash Mcgowan
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good story

20 words?? Can't just say the book was good and I recommend it? 7 more words screw Flanders screw Flanders
Theresa
Lauren Stabler
Nov 19, 2017
David Ouillette
Oct 19, 2016
Peter Stone, an avid student of history, was reading books on Ancient Greece from the age of four. Periods of interest include the ancient world, medieval era, Napoleonic times, and the Second World War. He still mourns the untimely passing of King Leonidas of Sparta and Field Marshal Michel Ney of France.

A product of the Cold War Generation, Peter Stone studied the ramifications of a nuclear miss
More about Peter R. Stone

Forager Impersonator Trilogy (3 books)
  • Impersonator (Forager Impersonator, #1)
  • Revolutionary (Forager Impersonator, #3)