Start by marking “Once & Forever (Once series #3)” as Want to Read:
Once & Forever (Once series #3)

Once & Forever (Once series #3)

Eden, a nun, is constantly struggling against her dark past of living on the streets, and her attraction to Trace, an ex-convict farm worker. After a twelve-year separation, Eden is finally reunited with her brother, Thomas, but why hadn’t she reached out to him in all those years? As Eden and Trace grow closer, confessing their pasts to each other, will they be able to re ...more
Published December 5th 2016 by Inkspell Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Once & Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Once & Forever

Start your review of Once & Forever (Once series #3)
J.M. Maurer
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My Favorite of the three!
Grab a box of tissues, plenty of snacks, your favorite beverage, and tell your loved ones you'll be back when done, because I absolutely loved ONCE & FOREVER!

This was my first read by M.S. Kaye, and 12% in I was already so attached to the characters I found myself reaching for a box of tissues. And let me tell you that it's not always a sad reaction to Ms. Kaye's words that get me going. She knows how to write with emotion. She knows how to tell a s
Isabella B
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a beautiful story, my favorite of the three, and one to read each year during the holidays. Loved it!
Kameron
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
(review request submitted by the author for an honest critique)

Life is all about choices. What to eat for supper. What school to attend. What job to take. And, whom to love or not to love.

In Once and Forever, Eden and Trace had every reason not to act on their desires. She was thisclose to taking her final vows (nun). Trace was dealing with his past and the inability to atone for all his past sins in the eyes of everyone in town.

However, the heart wants the heart wants.
M.S. Kaye
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Debbie
marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2017
Melissa has multiple published books under her black belt. A transplant from Ohio, she resides in Jacksonville, FL with her husband. Find suspense and the unusual at www.BooksByMSK.com.