Start by marking “Jingle Balls (Ball Games, #5)” as Want to Read:
Jingle Balls (Ball Games, #5)

Jingle Balls

(Ball Games #5)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  106 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
The Turner family and friends return!

Cam steals mum Dora’s favourite date, announcing she’s holding a joint Christmas Day/Engagement Party with a buffet and no tree. Beth and Leo secretly plot to propose to each other during dessert. Brother Tyler intends to Vlog the event for his channel but is annoyed he has to share his birthday once again with Christmas.

That’s the plan
Kindle Edition
Published November 30th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Jingle Balls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jingle Balls

ItaPixie
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars, freebie

I can't get enough of this series!!
Jingle Balls is a short novella full of laugh and crazy twists.

I was thrilled to meet these characters again and enjoy their Christmas countdown.
Dora will show you how to plan a "perfect" Holiday time in the Balls style and you can bet it won't a calm and relaxed Christmas.

DJ Sakata
Nov 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-comedy
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

This year’s theme is homemade, I’ve ordered lots of homemade looking decorations, bunting, that kind of thing… Businesswomen haven’t time for all that. We buy it so it looks like we’ve made it.

While I accept my skills as a trendsetter, there is no way I am doing a homemade Christmas with thousands of other people. I will not be a sheep. I am a lioness. I’ll have to retreat and consider my position of attack now.

She lifts her hand and wipes tears from her eyes, then g
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
If you want a hilarious Christmas read this is the one for you. I love this crazy family. This is another short story that continues the antics of the Turner family and friends. The writing was really good and the characters spoke to me realistically. Dora, the Mum is such a meddler but it's funny how devious she is about it and the kids reactions to Mum and Dad make me howl. So funny!

The series continues with Dora secretly meddling in everyone's lives, as usual! Ever the meddler, Dora has deci
Claire
Shelves: blog-arc
This has been a great fun series to read and this one was no exception. We follow the Turners and others for Christmas this time.

Dora is hilarious as always with her meddling ways and the other cast members back her up perfectly. The humour is great and down to earth. The characters are totally believable. I think we can all see a little of ourselves in this bunch of nuts lol. I know I do. Does that make me a nut too? Probably ;O)

The writing was excellent and the story flowed along at a good pac
Blogging For The Love  Of Authors And Their Books
*****Nic's Review!!*****

I received an ARC for my honest review.

Nicole
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was so funny from the start to the very end. Dora is a very cheeky women and I love it. Christmas is not going the way it normally should but Dora is in the works. Andie does a great job again with the humour of these characters and brings them to life. I strongly suggest you to read this book. I loved it. Of course all the same characters are in this book. There are some new ones. This is a good holiday and humorous read. It will definitely get you in the holiday spirit. So get some h ...more
Mariana Lee
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Ball Games Series is just brilliant. Andy is a great author, she uses fun, wit and sarcasm perfectly. This new book is fantastic, I don't know how she does it but each book just gets better and she manages to keep the stories fresh and not repetitive. As with all of the other books this one is a charming, funny, sexy story. I love all the characters but I particularly love Dora ( I find I have a lot in common with her)
Beantown Bitches
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this family! Dora the matriarch of the family is up to her usual shenanigans! With Christmas around the corner and Cam having Christmas Dinner. Dora must pull some tricks to have the Christmas she knows everyone wants!

This is another bent over belly laugh story I could not get enough of!

Reviewed by Tracey
Helen Simpson
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing

WHEN THINGS COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER. THIS SERIES HAS HAD ME WANTING MORE FROM THE BEGINNING WITH PLENTY OF LAUGH OUT LOUD MOMENTS. THIS CHRISTMAS INSTALMENT IN THE SERIES IS NO DIFFERENT. FROM ENGAGEMENT/XMAS/BIRTHDAY PARTIES TO GUESSING WHOSE PREGNANT. A FANTASTIC ENJOYABLE READ FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON.
Sandy Digger
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another funny one!

Well, this was certainly action packed. Weddings, pregnancies and engagements. Seems like everyone's getting into the season with lots of surprises. Laugh out loud funny.
Kim Sutton
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely hilarious Christmas book from the Balls Series! We follow the characters from each Balls Book on the lead up to Christmas. Dora is an absolute legend, I seriously need a Dora in my life! I have not laughed so much in such a long time. Cannot wait for more from A.M. Long!
Louise White
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and the whole family. Dora is up to her meddling ways to get the family and their friends into the Christmas spirit. This book is hilarious, a perfect short read to get you into the Christmas mood!
Melanie
Dec 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Muti POV story about the upcoming Christmas season. This was a fun read and was great catching up with all the characters.
Theresa Shaw
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must read

The ball game series has been amazing books , jingle balls was a great quick read couldn't put it down I highly recommend this book
Lauren
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas, hilarious
I can definitely say that after reading the Ball’s series, Andie has created a fan out of me. This book is hilarious! I couldn’t help but chuckle at the men’s reactions to finding their elves. I really enjoyed this book; I loved all of the points of view from all of the characters. Be prepared for belly laughs, cute scenes and Christmas feels.
I am so desperate for the next book! I need it now! I need to know what happens with the friendships and relationships in the group, also what happens wit
Tracy
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a fab christmas story. The Turner's antics at christmas are absolutely hilarious and this book had me laughing out loud at inappropriate times and then gasping going noooo they didn't just do that! All the characters from the previous books are all involved in this and it's so nice to see what they are doing now since their story finished with their book. This book has a slight cliff hanger and sort of leaves you hankering for the next book but I would suggest reading the other books bef ...more
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Turner family is back and it's Christmas time. I love this family. They are super funny. They're the family you would love to hang out with but are thankful they aren't your family. The turner family doesn't disappoint in this one. Ii will have you smiling and laughing while reading. Dora rules Christmas but this year Cam wants to host Christmas at her house. Dora may make it seems like she is ok with it but she's not. Dora isn't going to let stop her Christmas fun, she's just going to chan ...more
Amo & Sarah &
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jingle Balls by Andie M. Long.
Reviewed for Amo and Sarah’s book corner.

I can’t say much about this book really…except that it’s AWESOME!!! If you’ve read the rest of the Balls series then you’re definitely going to enjoy this little festive edition.

We’re back to daily going ons with the Turner family as they decide where they are going to hold Christmas dinner. As with every ‘normal’ family, Christmas dinner is big and Dora, well let’s just say, she isn’t happy with the outcome. So Dora is back
Michelle Burton - Aguino
Balls 5 is winning"

No surprise here. I loved the book. A lot of laugh out loud moments. I can't wait to see what happens with the gang!
Lorraine McCabe
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book

The funny side of everyday life!OMG I couldn't put the book down,wondering what else Dora was going to get into.
Yvonne Nelson
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my...

Each book just gets better. With each book I laugh more and read just a little bit quicker. On to the next one...
Marie
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There were two things I didn't like in this fifth book of the Ball Games series. In Chapter One, I felt that Dora's behavior was a bit eccentric and over-the-top, somewhat seeming forced. At least in the rest of the novel, she was back to her normal self. And maybe due to the popularity of the series and possibly rushing to release the book, it had many errors whereas the writing in the previous four books was very good.
There's a lot going on in Jingle Balls but something that caught my attent
Jaime
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ku, romance
This has been the best story so far!

I love how Dora manages to manipulate the holiday, even after her daughter finagles it away from her. With surprise weddings - and surprise babies - Christmas with the Turners is one they'll never forget!
Gina Smith
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Turner family is back in another enjoyable book. Dora is disappointed she will not be hosting Christmas this year and now her planned idea for decorations has become the fad of the year. She no longer wants to use them. Dora is so bummed she decides not to do anything related to Christmas. Beth and Leo are starting to have problems in their relationship and changes are occurring in the relationships of other members of the Turner family. This is a nice addition to the series. Any of the book ...more
Anne Richardson
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this . Love this authors books
Carrie K-Ski
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fun Christmas read full of antics, twists, goodness and laughs. Truly enjoyed.

I voluntarily reviewed for ARC of this book.
Bev Ross
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Can't get enough of these kookie characters! I just love them all! Hilarious they are cray cray!!! But so much fun can't wait for the next one!!
Roberta
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ahahahahahah, this one was memorable!! I didn't see that end coming!! Can't wait to read the next story!
Kelly Anne  O'Connor
Dec 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another entertaining journey with the Turner family and all their friends. It's Christmas and that can only mean one thing ; Dora is planning and that can't be good ! But it's great for us as it means fun times and laughs a plenty and a few shocks. Spend Christmas with the Turners ! Great festive fun !
booklover
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't know what to say about this book without repeating what i've said about the previous books in this series.
Dora's just as mischievous as usual.
Tim is his usual self, letting her get on with it.
Yet this time dora's scheming causes some rather funny but also worrying (for certain people) consequences!
Absolutely brilliant!
Loved it!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Andie M. Long is the author of over 20 titles including the popular Supernatural Dating Agency series.

When not writing, or editing for other authors, she spends her time drinking coffee and eating far too many Toblerones. She adores her whippet, Bella, and is tormented frequently by her OH and her teenage son.

She adores the book community, chatting with likeminded people who don't roll their eyes

Ball Games (7 books)
  • Balls (Ball Games, #1)
  • Snow Balls (Ball Games, #2)
  • New Balls Please (Ball Games, #3)
  • Balls Fore (The Ball Games, #4)
  • Curve Balls (Ball Games, #6)
  • Birthing Balls (Ball Games, #7)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
  • The Boy I Hate
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
  • Happy All the Time
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99