Start by marking “Venturi (Crashlander #1-4)” as Want to Read:

(Crashlander #1-4)

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  125 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
ALL FOUR PARTS IN ONE BOOK

I grew up in space.
Never been on a planet, let alone an alien one.
We crashed—I crashed—our ship on a huge green world.
Communications were down, the ship was broken in two, the crew mostly injured, and there were things out there. Animals with razor sharp teeth.
The emergency beacon lay on the other side of the jungle, our only way to call home, a
Published October 24th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Venturi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Venturi

♛ Garima ♛
I don't know how I found it but it was similar to Ice Planet Barbarians. Maybe my Kindle is suggesting me all too similar stories now but whatever I didn't mind and it was OK read.

I'll look forward to next story but will read only if it's available as part of kindle-unlimited otherwise I'll pass.
Shari Kay
Apr 02, 2017 marked it as over-before-it-began
Read sample. Author's writing not for me
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
A steamy, sweet and stellar sci-fi adventure! This story definitely runs the gamut of emotions, ranging from anxiety to happiness to longing, desperation, hope, you name it! Anne proved herself yet again as a talented writer by not only conveying what the characters were feeling, but her imagery is just unreal (in a very good way). I felt like I was on the Crashlander planet! Wendy is absolutely a riot and Venturi is absolutely adorable with a fierce alpha side, to be sure. I also met a cast of ...more
❤️☘D♡K☘❤️
Apr 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
3 1/2 stars!

Now, here is the thing about this series..

Even though it didn't rock my world-that much... in a way, I think this will be a memorable read for me.

Me likee!
Coyora Dokusho
If you read this one, you won't have to suffer the cliffhangers!!!! REallllllllly enjoyed the serial, main characters and world-building were really interesting and looking forward to seeing it expand with more books.
Judy Lewis
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
DELIGHTFULLY ENTERTAINING SCI-FI ROMP !!!
Title: Venturi Complete Serial
Series: Crashlander
Designation: Books One thru Four of Four Part Serial, Standalone Alien Sci-Fi Romance, HFN
Author: Annie Nicholas
Reading Platform: Kindle Unlimited
My Rating: Five Delightfully Entertaining Stars*****
RELEASE THE KRAKEN! Oh my! It's official! I'm completely in love with Venturi! It's absolutely delightful! I adore science fiction, totally smitten with sexy aliens, and completely addicted to romance, but up the
Michele Evans
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great sci-fi romance series!!!

This story tells of the main character, a human named Wendy, who has lived her entire life on a space station - she volunteered to be a test pilot, but the first test flight goes into a territory where there was not supposed to be any planets and the planet comes into the viewfinder too fast and they crash land, breaking their ship in two and losing two crew members right away. The second part of their ship, the part with the communications beacon is very far away a
Wyrdness
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: sci-fi-romance
First human faster than light mission goes wrong, the ship crashes on a perilous alien world, and a lone female risks radiation sickness to track down a beacon that may send a message back to Earth. Along the way she is rescued by and quickly mate-bonded to an alien male that looks absolutely nothing like the guy on the cover(s).

The story revolves around the female protagonist making some blindingly stupid decisions in an effort to save the rest of the human crew and a few sex scenes with the al
Bruce Allen
May 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
Dont get it

I understand that the alien romance genre has been done over and over again but I don't understand author's creating an Alien Hero that is so alien it is clearly not sexy. I do not find the combination of features as described by this author to be remotely attractive and trying to picture in my mind detracted from the story. Crazy shark teeth, black velvety scale like skin, long braids, clawed fingers and toes, cat-like eyes with the crazy pupils it's just too much. It was also a litt
Jen Winters
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I actually loved this book

Ok, there’s a lot going on in this book, but I’m only going to point out the thing that made my nerd heart go pitter patter for this author: the psychology she explored of humans born in space and how they would react when put on a planet. It was...amazing. I loved that exploration as much as I loved Venturi and Wendy. This is a definite yes on your tbr.
Rhonda Jones
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Space Adventure

A human piloted spaceship crash lands on an alien planet. Only the air has deadly radiation that will slowly kill the humans if they do not get their emergency signal working. Thus begins a wonderful space adventure with other alien beings, dangerous alien life forms, and a massive Amazon like terrain. And romance, don't forget the hot alien romance. Woot!
Saberein
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun read.

I've read books similar to this kind of story in the past, never expecting a whole lot since I've been disappointed before with books i considered to be pretty good but turned out to not be so.
So I'm gladly to be proofed wrong with this one.
Read it in one sitting, couldn't put it down and can't wait for the next one on the crashlander series.
ARo
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi-erotica
After finishing venturi I would love To read the story of Angie.....
Melissa
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Venturi

Really enjoyed this book. Loved the plot. I hope there are more stories in this series. Great characters and great dialogue.
Sandra
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Me gusto quiero leer las demás historias de la serie!!!
Joanna Clarke
Jul 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Venturi

Loved this book. Characters engaging smart funny sexy. Well written only a small cliff hanger to introduce the next novel a good read.
Estela
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading the story of Wendi and Venturi can't wait for Annie to release the second in this series!
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan

Reviewer: Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Genre: #SciFi #Aliens #RazorSharpTeeth
My Score:  #5Stars☆☆☆☆☆
♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡
     Well Ms. Annie this is a ball buster, it's like you suck us in and stop. So I'm looking for Part Two it's like a adrenaline junkie
"Need Part Two" now!!!!!
     Wendy is so excited to be recruited from the Space Core to test-fly this space ship they wanted to see if it co
Kathi
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Thrilling and sexy serial – all in one place!!

Part 1: Wendy is test-flying the first faster-than-light spaceship when things go very wrong. She was raised on a space station so flying in atmosphere was not one of her experiences. Crash-landing on a planet took everything she had to make it survivable. Their flight was supposed to be part of a day – so nobody packed, and the ship only has a first aid kit. From history-maker to castaway on an alien planet in a heartbeat.

With limited water, rations
Gena
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: alien, sci-fi
If you've never read Ruby Dixon's Ice Planet Barbarians you might enjoy this book. However if you have, you'll read this book thinking it's a rip off as it and Ruby's first book follow a very similar pattern.
(view spoiler)
Ellen
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: didnot-finish, ku
DNF 30%
I had a hard time reading this. The writing style is not for me.
I don't care to read first person books And I don't like it when it switch from one person to another still in first person.
Emily Dickson
Oct 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great read! Cant wait for next in series!

I was surprised at how much i enjoyed this book. I read it completely in one setting. Will definitely be looking for more in this series and this authr
J
Dec 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
A good read.

Not terribly original BUT well written and a fun story. I will definitely reading the next book in the series when it comes out.
Izzie d
Oct 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: alien
Great to have this series of stories all together.
vanessa munn
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good story

I did enjoy this story - very well written. It is a cliffhanger with several unanswered questions at the end of the book.
charlotte j gandy
Jul 01, 2018
Emily
Oct 17, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Annie Nicholas hibernates in the rural, green mountains of Vermont where she dreams of different worlds, heroes, and heroines. When spring arrives the stories pour from her, in hopes to share them with the masses one day.

Mother, daughter, wife are some of the hats she happily wears while trudging after her cubs through the hills and dales. The four seasons an inspiration and muse.

Crashlander (4 books)
  • Venturi Part One (Crashlander, #1)
  • Venturi Part Two (Crashlander #2)
  • Venturi Part Three (Crashlander #3)
  • Venturi Part Four (Crashlander #4)