Start by marking “All for This (Here and Now, #3)” as Want to Read:
All for This (Here and Now, #3)

All for This

(Here and Now #3)

What if you would never remember the day you made the most important decision of your life?

That’s what they’re telling me about the day of my accident — the day I put on Max’s ring and chose him over Nate. I’m counting on the wisdom behind a decision I don’t remember making.

Max is amazing — sexy, sweet, and kind. I was starting to believe happily-ever-after might be in my
Published (first published August 2nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about All for This, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Noe
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
I am so glad to finally have all the answers. I am also glad the series is over. Hanna drove me crazy with her back and forth. Every time she slept with Max I died a little inside. I have always been team Nate from the start but Hanna's bullshit put me on team fuck Hanna and move on to someone who can make their mind up! I'm just saying! I don't really like love triangles so I knew I would have a hard time with that. I still wanted to read this series because the synopsis of book one really got ...more
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
”I trusted you like I never trusted him, needed you like I never needed him. I chose him for everyone but myself, but I wanted you.”

I finished! I feel like I should get a badge or something. This series was DRAMA to the millionth power.

description

I recommend friends leaving a large block of time because the angst and suspense will leave you insisting on reading all three books in a row. Once you’re done with the series you’ll be just like me…

description

The suspense of finding out what happened the day of Hanna's a
Anja
Aug 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

♥ ♥ ♥ ...just the perfect ending for this amazing series! ♥ ♥ ♥

All for This is the last book in the Here and Now series and the one I liked the most. Hanna finally decides who's the perfect guy for her and the one she can't live without.

For me, this book had it all! A little suspense, the right amount of drama, heartache and angst.

A likeable heroine..

...and of course a ❤ hot and sexy rockstar ❤ to die for ;)

Michelle
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: did-not-finish
The author had me hooked with a love triangle. That is an amazing feat. Because I don't like them. Through both books I was not team anyone. I liked both guys. But her treatment of one was so awful I knew who she would pick but she kept dangling him on. Giving him hope to only pull back. She may need the one she picked but what she needs to ask herself would that guy have done all the things the other guy did. If you don't want details on who she picked stop.

I have no issues with the guy she cho
Rose
Initial reaction: Man, a lot of rollercoaster drama in this one, but it did seem like things were tied together more than I thought it would be, at least for the major stuff (minor, not so much). I feel like this series could've been done in a duology really, or maybe even a single book with how prolonged the conflict was just for it to end up like this. And in the end, I feel like a lot of the issues here were palpable and realistic potentially, but the way they unfolded felt like melodrama.

I'l
Candace
As much as I liked Hanna, I have to say that this was one book too many. Thank God that it is finally over! If she changed her mind one more time, I was seriously going to lose it! Good story, but waaay too much back and forth. I think if the story had been told over two books, and gotten to the same endpoint, it would have been much more enjoyable. As it is, I liked it, but I started to feel like it was sucking the life out of me. Hanna's indecisiveness became so tedious that I almost didn't fi ...more
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
Love love love love love!!! Such a great trilogy in all it's twists and turns glory! And the angst & heart break and swoonable moments! Did not expect half of this book to happen and just when I thought I had guessed right, I was wrong time and time again.

Full review to follow on my blog - A Life Bound By Books
Dena
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All for This is book 3 of the Here and Now series, this is not a stand alone novel. SPOILERS ahead if you have not read the first two books. You may also like to know that we do see Hanna, Max and Nate’s POV throughout the book as well just as we did in “Fall to You” book 2.

“I promised that, if she chose him, I’d let her go. I promised that I wouldn’t make her second guess her decision.”

Hanna was injured and has amnesia. She doesn’t remember the last 11 months or so of her life. She wakes up and
Juli
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-of-2014
I need this, like, yesterday!!!

I love Nate!
Heather Carver
Jul 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5+++++ Stars

OMG I was so excited and nervous for this book. My heart was torn in two. I love Nate and have since book one. I fell madly in love with Max in book two. I couldn't decide who I wanted Hanna with more. All I can say is Lexi did an amazing job with this conclusion to Hanna, Max and Nate.

Hanna is still trying to remember all the details of the four days before her fall. She knows she most likely won't remember, but she is trying to piece it together. She wants to know what made her pu
Emily

Re-read: Doubtful
Read more from author: Yes
Antonella
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

All For This is the third and final book in the Here and Now series and is an Adult, Romance written by Lexi Ryan. I was gifted a copy from the author in exchange for an honest review through AToMR Tours .

4 Fantastic, Well-Rounded Stars!
Closure! It’s A Beautiful Thing... But Wow, Did It Take A Mental Whiplash To Get There!

The Review:
This was a perfect ending to a fascinating three part story! I fell in love with this series from the beginning
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
OMG! THIS book...THIS series!!! This is my favorite series of 2014 by far! All for This was on my highly highly anticipated list and I couldn't devour this book fast enough. I stayed up until 430am to finish because I HAD to know how it would end, I HAD to know which man she would pick. Admittedly, I loved both men and in my heart Hanna had a tough choice. But there was always the one that I knew was the love of her life, her soulmate....and yes this book was an emotional roller coaster but in t ...more
Sassy Savvy Fabulous
There are a few things you should know and be prepared for when you pick up a Lexi Ryan book.
Ok where should I start ....... You will read the whole book in one sitting! Do not start the book at midnight or you will be up till 4 am! You will scream, shout, and throw your kindle! You will probably send threatening messages to the author, begging to get a spoiler. You will cry, then smile and then find yourself jumping up and down! Within minutes of completion you will publicly declare your love f
Hms
Jul 06, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am very vocal about my great dislike of trilogies and sequels. Soooo......I felt this book was not necessary. It could have been wrapped up in two books. Seemed repetitive in places, and I really was sick of our heroine dicking Max around. Enough already! I was also tired of the fat girl loathing herself storyline. BORING because of over use.
I really like this author and this series but 3 books and now 2 for Sam and Liz? Author did a fine job with 1 book stories before this series.
Stephanie
Very ain't-climatic and a bit disappointing considering how much I loved the first book.

With tighter story telling this three book series would have made one great book. But it felt as if the story was being drug out to make it a three book series. And the ending felt to rushed and contrived quite frankly.

Rather disappointed in the direction this whole story took. Sorry I know I'm in the minority here, but this is not going down as one of my favorite reads.
Paula
Aug 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Phew! I'm exhausted but I loved this trilogy! It's cracky!
Chandra
Jul 29, 2014 marked it as angsty  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: top-tbr
Ahhhh who does she pick?!
I want a spoiler
Laurie
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
You know when someone wants to tell a really good story, but they add so much details, so much twists, so much drama, that at the end, no one cares anymore because WE.JUST.WANTED.TO.KNOW.THE.FREAKING.STORY???
Well, that's what happened to Miss Ryan with this one.

I gave this serie a chance despite of the love triangle affair, because the premise looked good and totally believable. Girl woke up in the hospital with amnesia, learns that she is engaged to a man she's had a crush on since she was 13,
Deborah
Jul 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Ok. I'm exhausted I've just read this series back to back and talk about a rollercoaster.
At the start of this book I'd no idea if Hannah would pick Max or Nate, I knew who I wanted her to pick, but would she?
The first book 'Lost on Me' was all Nate for me I just couldn't see past him, I mean come on, he's a bad boy rock star with a touch of nerd, who doesn't love that but then 'Fall to you' started with Max's POV and wow that man loves her, and I love a man who loves a woman that much. So it cou
Danna MiChele MiChele Moravecek
The first two books had me geared up for a great closing to the series... That did not happen with book three. I hate how they wrapped things up. Did not care for the ending at all or how they didn't tie up all the loose ends.
Emma Hart
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a twisty, turning, mind-fuck of utter brilliance. It redefines the phrase "put through the emotional ringer." Here and Now is one of my favourite series, for sure. Team Max or Team Nate... you won't be disappointed.
Doris
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a really good series. Sometimes I am not a big fan of triangles, but this one had me torn on which one Hanna should choose. Both of them had great qualities and major screw ups. In the end I am glad she choose the right one..
Three Chicks
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Star Review by Jen Skewes

Anyone who has read this series has been patiently waiting for this book. We want the answer to the same question…Will she choose Max or Nate? I am going to try to keep this review short because I do not want to give anything away. I will say that the ending was amazing. Whether you are Team Nate or Team Max the ending is perfect!!

In Fall to You Hanna had thought everything was working itself out. She was pregnant and had the man she loved with her. Until the very end
Heather
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How much to share of All For This that isn’t in the blurb? I hate spoilers. I don’t want to spoil the other two books if you haven’t read them but it is so hard to say anything about this book without saying if you haven’t read book 2 do not read my review. If you have already read it I won’t be spoiling anything for you because you already know the huge cliff hanger we were left with in the very last sentence of the book.
At the end of Fall To You we know that Nate Crane is in fact not dead. Now
Krysten
I feel conflicted. This was both a satisfying and frustrating conclusion to Hanna's story.

Again, over-the-top drama. Seriously... Too. Much. Drama. It stopped being realistic and just got ridiculous. In fact, I'm surprised the author didn't make one of the twins Nate's and the other Max's. And oh so much sex.... the frequency and the back and forth was also somewhat unrealistic, not to mention frustrating and confusing. Does anyone need to have sex that much—and SHOULD she have? Come on, Hanna,
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Rosalie‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 STARS

Review copy provided for an honest review

With the last book in this series, if the reader thought that there couldn’t be more plot twists, CRAZY PLOT TWISTS, than there already were, they were wrong! This book fills in the pieces, making Hanna choose, who her heart most desires.
I struggled as much as Hanna did. I felt like I was Hanna at many points! Having to choose between two fantastic men is every girl’s dream! Right?! Hanna show
Blogger Lift: Guest Blog - Lexi Ryan 1 28 Aug 11, 2014 09:16PM

• Lie To Me (Sexual Misconduct #3)
  • Picking Up the Pieces (Pieces, #2)
  • Lessons in Gravity (Study Abroad, #2)
  • Hot Summer Lust
  • Girl of Vengeance (Rachel's Peril, #3; Thompson Sisters, #7)
  • Dirty Deeds (Mechanics of Love, #3)
  • When a Marquess Loves a Woman (Season's Original #3)
  • Taken (Under the Skin, #3)
  • Unspoken Promises (Unspoken, #2)
  • Sex and the Single Vamp
  • Wanting Reed (Break Me, #2)
  • A Lush Triangle (Lush, #0.5)
  • His Mistress (Self-Made Men #2)
  • The Lie and the Lady (Winner Takes All, #2)
  • Scandal Takes the Stage (The Wicked Quills of London, #2)
  • Euphoria (Book Boyfriend, #3)
  • Surrounded by Secrets (Woods Family, #4)
  • Freed (Unlovable, #2)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author Lexi Ryan’s novels have been described as intense, emotional, and wickedly sexy. A former college professor, she now writes full-time from her home in Indiana, where she lives with her husband, two children, and a neurotic dog. Find her on Facebook or Twitter to chat about books, TV, and her children’s latest antics.

Here and Now (3 books)
  • Lost in Me (Here and Now, #1)
  • Fall to You (Here and Now, #2)
“Single and independent are words women use to make themselves feel better about being lonely and overwhelmed.” 3 likes
“I was a little girl, I imagined that one day I’d fall in love with an amazing man and he’d love me in return. I believed love was enough to overcome anything. But love isn’t like that. The heart has the capacity to love beyond anything my little-girl self could have dreamed up. And where I once thought love was a journey and the destination was being together, I now know that love is more like a state of awareness, and sometimes its best expression is in releasing the person from your life.” 1 likes