Start by marking “Rushed” as Want to Read:
Rushed

Rushed

“State your name for the record.” They ask.
“I don’t know.” I never know.

Since the accident I’ve been a woman without a name, a home, a history. I have no memory of the woman I was before and it’s painful to think I could forget about myself. But I’ve decided I’ll find out who she should be. Stepping into the club I have no misgivings about what I’ll like and what I’ll fin
Published October 1st 16 by Kerri Ann

To ask other readers questions about Rushed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rushed

Olga therebelreader
*3.5 stars*

In short:
Hero 4/5 | Heroine 4/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 4/5 | Writing Style 3/5 | Steam 3/5 | Romance 3/5 | Angst-Suspense 3/5 | Darkness 0/5 | Humor 1/5 | Secondary Characters 3/5 | Drama-Conflict 3/5 | Mystery 2/5 | Twists 3/5 | Pacing Steady | Action 3/5
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 27, 2016 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
Keenan has no memory of her life before the accident, so her life is a blank slate. She has no idea if there is anyone looking for her, or even what her real name is. So she has decided to take the life she has now in control, which leads her to a sexy club to find out what her likes are in bed. Never once did she think the tall stranger with dangerous hands would be it, and she just wants to keep him a mystery. But fate had another plan. Lincoln aka Rush, has always been a fighter, as he fights ...more
Kali McQuillen
Oct 28, 2016 Kali McQuillen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-read
Keenan can't remember anything but she knows that she needs more then what she has right now. When trying to find answers about her life, she meets some wonderful friends that take her under their wing. When she goes to the club she finds a man that fits the bill of what she needs for the night. She's not looking for a relationship, she doesn't want one at this point. How was she to know that her life was going to change again by going to the club and meeting Rush.

There's some twists in the stor
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 28, 2016 Wendy Livingstone rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read an ARC of this book.
This is the first time I have read any of this authors work, and goodness, it will definitely not be the last. This is the story of Keenan who loses her memory in an accident, but she refuses for that to affect her life, and Rush, a retired MMA fighter, now club owner. These two have an instant attraction to each other. The secondary characters are a good compliment to this story.
This author has the ability to reel the reader in from the very beginning, and
Kim  Brewing
Nov 06, 2016 Kim Brewing rated it it was amazing
This was a 4 star read for me until the twist that brought it all together....that pushed it to a solid 5. I love it when something happens that I didn't see coming at all. Really enjoyed the story
Tongan Book Lover (Ofa Tafa)
How had I never heard of this book before?

I loved this book. It started off really slow, and I was just about to stop reading, but then all of a sudden it got explosive hot. Rush was just one giant man of heat and I loved it. The chemistry he had with Keenan was off the charts.

While there were some parts that felt rushed & unfeeling, other parts felt unnecessary and dragged out.

But overall, it's a pretty amazing book and I loved it!
Momma Hellmouth
My Review of Rushed by Kerri Ann
My Rating 4 Stars
Amnesiac Keenan has no roots that she can remember that is. Nightmares plaque her each and every night, yet she doesn’t know how they fit in to the reason she has no identity, no memory. Keenan is ready to start living and what a better way to start living than getting out and finding someone to rock your world for a night.
Lincoln (Rush) takes note of Keenan when she enters club Dangereux and these two have an intense pull to one another. Rush is
Ca Fender
Oct 28, 2016 Ca Fender rated it it was amazing
Keenan
Who am I? My name is not my name.... I remember nothing of real importance.

Rush
I sure as s h I t e didn't see this evening coming. Feck me!

Rushed is the story of Keenan and Rush.

Keenan has no clue who she is, where she's from, what she does for a living, if she has a family. Nothing. She is a blank slate. She has a nightmare that plays on repeat when she sleeps but tells her nothing but that she's gone through something traumatic.

Rush is the owner of Dangereux which is where he meets Keena
Jill
Nov 14, 2016 Jill rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-romance
Wow! This was an excellent book!!
We start out getting to know Keenan, a victim of amnesia. She has no memory of who she is or what happened to her.
She meets a bunch of great new friends who help her start her new life, memories or not! They send her to a new club, so she can try to start building new memories. The club is called Dangereux and is owned by Rush. He is the current MMA champion belt holder, but is in retirement.
Keenan meets Rush at the club, and you can feel the sparks fly! Rush fe
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Oct 25, 2016 Erika PBookHavenBookBlog rated it it was amazing
Losing her memory gives way to a can't put down, multi-layered, unique, and original story for Keenan. Who is she? What was her life prior to the accident? Insert brash, sinfully sexy ex-MMA fighter turned club owner Rush. The immediate, dirty-hot romp between the two is electric and you devour it as everything else melts away.

I loved how it all fit together, the pieces of what was began to surface, and you won't believe how good it is. I love Kerri Ann's vibrant, strong heroines, and scorching
Arica Shupe
Oct 24, 2016 Arica Shupe rated it it was amazing
RUSHED
by Keri Ann

This book touched your heart as the characters of Lincoln(Rush) and Keenan go through the ups and downs of life. Keenan is a victim of an accident that has caused her memory to be lost yet you get to see her grit as she decides not to let that hold her back and she moves on in life. Rush is a retired MMA fighter that owns a club and is taken with Keenan the moment he sees her. Through the twist and turns of this book you get to feel the emotions and grit these characters have. T
LaTanya273
Mar 13, 2017 LaTanya273 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A new author for me who I will add to my list of must reads. The story line was good and easy to follow. It's told from both points of view. Good character development made you enjoy the story line all the more. I recommend this book and hope you enjoy it as well.
Amber
Oct 27, 2016 Amber rated it it was amazing
Keenan is a mystery. To herself and others. She has amnesia caused by an accident and she can't remember anything about her life before she woke up and was rescued. No name, no family, no history. So she's trying to survive and live her life and try to figure out who the heck she is. She comes across some fantastic men and couples who become her new family. And that's how she meets Rush.

Rush is a former MMA fighter and the current heavyweight champion. And then he retired. Now he owns and runs
Tiffany
Dec 27, 2016 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
This story has more twists and turns than a rollercoaster ! Just when you think you can see the light then it twists again.

Keenan is not your average person trying to figure out life , she cant even remember who she is . She comes across these remarkable people who want nothing but the best for her as she struggles with not knowing who she is .

Rush has no intention of returning to a life he had firmly put behind him . In walks a woman who pushes his limits as much as he pushes hers . Together th
Mona Livsey
Nov 10, 2016 Mona Livsey rated it it was amazing
An exceptionally written story, with incredible characters that pull you into the storyline. Author Kerri Ann has such a talented way of drawing you into her characters, so much so that it seems as if you had known them your whole life. The drama, action filled story from beginning to end has you enthralled. The intensity of her characters leave you breathless and wanting more.
This Author is able to touch on highly sensitive situations with just the right amount of gentleness to get you through
MaDora Shipman
Oct 28, 2016 MaDora Shipman rated it it was amazing
Rush aka Lincoln Moore is a badass man of every woman's dreams. Dominant and demanding in all the best ways.
Keenan- A woman without a past looking to find who she should be by living a life of fun and adventure. She believes she can just walk away from Rush.
If your looking for a romance that will pull you in and have you wondering what will happen next please one-click this amazing book. You won't be disappointed.
She Hearts Books
Oct 30, 2016 She Hearts Books rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-shelf
Keenan was in an accident and has lost her memory. I loved that even through everything she is just so strong and brave. She isn't going to let that stop her and fights to live her life. She makes the decision to go to a club and meets Rush who is a retired MMA fighter and owner of the club. There is some serious chemistry between them right from the start. Their story is full of ups and downs and passion and such emotions. I so enjoyed their story.

I give Rushed 4 hearts!
Janice Kidd
Jan 07, 2017 Janice Kidd rated it it was amazing
This is about Keenan, who can't remember who she is or anything from her past. She is struggling to come to grips with past and present.
She meets Rush, who is trying to leave his past in the past for reasons of his own.

There are so many twists and turns in this book it keeps you on the edge of your seat. You will not want to put it down until the end.

It is definitely a must read.
C.  (Christy)
Nov 25, 2016 C. (Christy) rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Rushed is a captivating and steamy romance that hooked me from the start. Keenan and Rush have great chemistry, and the secondary characters are awesome and really add to the book. I liked how the story played out, and I can’t wait to read more from Kerri Ann.
Beth DiLoreto
Dec 27, 2016 Beth DiLoreto rated it it was amazing
Keenan has no memory or recollection of who she is or why she was there. Meeting new people, who become friends. Leads to a brother, who becomes her love. The chemistry between Keenan & Rush is undeniably hot & off the charts. Definitely need to fan yourself for some of the scenes.
Amanda
Oct 31, 2016 Amanda rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved this book !! Rush and Kennan's chemistry is off the charts I didn't want to put this book down. Can't wait to read more from this author!!
Mary
Oct 31, 2016 Mary rated it it was amazing
Keenan and Rush will captivate you from the first word. Highly recommend!
Tania Fitzgerald
Feb 06, 2017 Tania Fitzgerald rated it really liked it
Given this book by a friend and again Kerri Ann has not disappointed.
From the get go you are drawn to Keenan, waking up one day after an accident with no memory of her life at all, not even her name.
Constantly plagued by terrifying nightmares, she decides to step forward with the gentle push of some new friends.
Peaking her new curiosity as to what her likes and dislikes sexually might be they encourage her to go to a local club, Dangereux, where anything goes.
Here is the domain of Lincoln aka R
Lisa Kader
Feb 07, 2017 Lisa Kader rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it.

Kerri Ann did it again. Her books are a must read for everyone. She grabs your attention from the start. This book is hard to put down.
Belinda Visser
Oct 08, 2016 Belinda Visser rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved it. I can't describe how I feel. It was tremendous awesome fantastic book. I read in 5 hours and I only put it down once to pick up my girls from school lol.
And the sexy scenes oh my goodness my panties were on fire
Michelle Austin
Nov 01, 2016 Michelle Austin rated it it was amazing
description

Rushed was a great 5 star read.
Keenan has amnesia after an accident and eventually becomes friends with a great group of people.
Rush is a former MMA fighter who owns Dangereux, quite the nightclub. He is known as a womanizer and doesn’t go back for seconds.

When Rush and Keenan meet there is a connection between them that leaves Rush wanting her.
Rush does a great job of supporting Keenan in trying to regain her memory. Will Keenan ever get her memory back
LLEP  Book Blog
Nov 07, 2016 LLEP Book Blog rated it really liked it
Rushed by Kerri Ann was so much more than I was expecting. Keenan has no memory of her life before an accident and has a blank slate in front of her to form a life she wants. Rush is a fighter and a club owner. When he sees Keenan for the first time, he instantly wants her. And he isn't the type of guy to chase after women. But one look at her and he is chasing.

This book is a mystery through and through. So many twists and turns that I didn't see coming and so many wonderful side characters that
Kari Hansen
Jan 05, 2017 Kari Hansen rated it it was amazing
Keenan was in an accident and has no memory of her life before she woke up alone. She is rebuilding her life anew and has created a group of friends into her family. Rush is a former MMA fighter until he retired and opened a nightclub. Rush has never been into commitment but from the moment he met Keenan he felt a pull he had never felt before. This is a story full of twists and turns as Keenan tries to find out her history and the person that she is now. This author has a way of creating charac ...more
Lori Hoopengardner
Dec 09, 2016 Lori Hoopengardner rated it it was amazing
Received this book from a friend.
Ok. So, this book was not what I expected. The way it started out, my mind just went in a totally different direction. This book was a good read. I would definitely recommend it. I just loved the outcome of this book and the fact that it's a stand alone. I had all my answers without a wait. Great Author. Do yourself a favor. Read her books.
Melody Jones
Mar 09, 2017 Melody Jones rated it it was ok
Interesting take on a tragic event. The male lead says the term "feck" so often it's distracting - his heavy Scottish accent is flawed.
This story has tons of potential! Give the story a good editor and it could be a five star read.
« previous 1 3 next »
Avid reader, lover of words. To me, picking a book, is like grabbing a movie. If it's wrote well, the story leaps off the page at you, giving you characters that are tangible. I love to make them come to life, and I hope the stories of mine become well loved.
More about Kerri Ann...