Start by marking “Tricks Treats & Zombies: Halloween Tales of the Living Dead” as Want to Read:
Tricks Treats & Zombies: Halloween Tales of the Living Dead

Tricks Treats & Zombies: Halloween Tales of the Living Dead

Hordes of gnashing, chipped-tooth mouths and grabby hands... anticipating Halloween treats. This time they aren't wearing masks. This time... YOU are the treat.
And They.
Are.
Hungry.
Stories from some of the best authors in the genre and a special foreword by best-selling author Joe McKinney. Join us as we trudge from house to house, ringing bells, and knocking on doors.
Published October 7th 2016 by ATZ Publications

To ask other readers questions about Tricks Treats & Zombies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tricks Treats & Zombies

Start your review of Tricks Treats & Zombies: Halloween Tales of the Living Dead
Megan
Several short novellas from several different authors - each story is set on or around Halloween, and each zombie themed. Notably, some are better than others, but overall worth a read/listen to any zombie genre enthusiast.
☆Joycedale☆
Awesome collection of zombie stories
Kelly
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great anthology full of treats!

Read my full take here: Tricks Treats Zombies
Joan
Oct 21, 2016 added it
Shelves: horror
ATZ Publications has done it again. Another great anthology of bloody, horrifying, terrorizing, gory stories with a dash of humour thrown in now and then. ATZ gets some of the best horror writers out there to contribute stories on a certain subject and the authors in this book delivered with a bang. We have run of the mill zombies ( if there is such a thing...lol), zombees, a zomcow, witches and more. As I read each story I thought to myself, this ones my favourite, no, this ones my favourite, ...more
Denise Keef
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tricks Treats & Zombies is filled with gruesome tales by some very talented authors who will keep you entertained as you clutch your stomach and shiver inside reading through all of the stories…one right after the other! Yes, this was one of those books that I couldn’t put down until the last page was turned. I do not hesitate in recommending it to anyone who likes a good zombie story or just a well written story for that matter. No, you don’t have to be a zombie genre reader to enjoy it. ...more
Deirdre Toby
Oct 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ATZ has done it again...and just in time for Halloween!

I don't usually go for short stories...I'm more of a series kind of girl, but this collection was awesome! I really enjoyed this book, and even found some new authors!
Laurie Mault
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good stuff

I must say that I loved each and every story in this book. They were creepy scary. Makes me want more.
Joyce Stokley
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Creepy

Several authors I know and a few new friends I will be following each one was creepy and/or Erie in its own rights
Chrystal Roe
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Epic

Each of these stories is unique and scary. I enjoyed each of them thoroughly. It's amazing that all of these zombie stories can be so very different.
Gerald
Mar 24, 2017
Emma Stiver
Dec 14, 2017
Cynthia Terrones
Jan 13, 2017
Tiffany
rated it did not like it
May 23, 2017
Feb 18, 2017
David Simpson
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A good collection

As with any collection of short stories, there's always one or two you don't like. The rest of them were great. Well worth the price of admission. Excellent narration by Shelman.
HollyAnn Becker
Nov 05, 2017
randi
Feb 01, 2017
Katy
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jeffrey Clare
Oct 21, 2016
Amy Bartelloni
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
John
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Richard Correll
Nicole
Oct 10, 2017

• Space Force
About Chris Philbrook

I am the creator and author of Tesser: A Dragon Among Us as well as Elmoryn's The Kinless Trilogy, Colony Lost and Adrian's Undead Diary.

I've gone to a LOT of college. I've got a Business degree as well as a Psychology degree, and I've done the full program at the school of hard knocks. I've been a printing press operator, bouncer, purchasing agent, bodyguard, customer