Start by marking “The Visitors: A True Haunting (True Hauntings Book 5)” as Want to Read:
The Visitors: A True Haunting (True Hauntings Book 5)

The Visitors: A True Haunting (True Hauntings Book 5)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  66 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews

The whole town said the old, abandoned mansion was haunted, but the Sanders family didn’t care. They didn’t believe in ghosts…but they would.

Named for the row of weeping willows that lined the driveway,Willow Terrace was the most well-known house in the county. With its sweeping views, wraparound porches, and fourteen rooms it was the kind of place that was coveted. Built

Published November 10th 2016 by Mistletoe Press

To ask other readers questions about The Visitors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Visitors

Marie
This was a pretty good true paranormal book. It was not real spooky, but it was fast paced and kept my attention enough to want to know what was going to happen next. Giving it 4*.
Kivalina Gwynn
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book Rebecca

Rebecca is a great writer. I enjoyed this story, it was not my favorite but it was good. I liked the way Larry is with his wife always so loving and sweet. I would love to meet these two people. I recommend this book.
Mary Radcliffe
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

For a short story, I enjoyed this book. Wasn't scary though. Wish it went more into detail about the history of the house.

Thomas Ballein
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ghost fans must read

A quick read that will have you turning the page's until the very end this is a ghost story with a happy ending that will pull at your heart strings
Brenda
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Interesting haunted house story

I always enjoy reading about haunted houses and since this one is based on a true story it was even better. The author immediately pulled me in allowing the characters to come to life. A quick read that really left me wanting more.
Diana Blick
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Reads like a story

I am usually not a fan of stories about hauntings since they are often dry accounts that read like a history book or worse. This one reads like a story which I thoroughly enjoyed. I would like to point out that a pentagram has nothing to do with devil worship and unless upside down represents good things--the four elements and spirit, the fifth. Upside down, it represents the material triumphant over spirit and could be rightfully seen as evil.
Ramona Mittelstadt
Nov 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fun quick read

I only wish this book would have been a bit longer. But for a mom of an active four year old boy, the length was just right. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys a little suspense, and a happy ending.
Leah
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As always, great book and love this author!

Great book...great author!! Rebecca's books never fail to creep me out :) Summer of Fear especially gave me the willies!
Bridget Holbert
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good

Good, interesting true account that a couple experienced upon buying and renovating an old house. A quick read. Great for fans of true haunted house stories.
Marilyn Southall