Start by marking “Time and Time Again: A Collection (Time Between Us, #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Time and Time Again: A Collection (Time Between Us, #1-2)

Time and Time Again: A Collection

(Time Between Us #1-2)

A spellbinding love story by New York Times best-selling author Tamara Ireland Stone, originally published as Time Between Us and Time After Time, is now available as a bind-up.

Time Between Us

Anna and Bennett were never supposed to meet: she lives in 1995 Chicago and he lives in 2012 San Francisco. But Bennett's unique ability to travel through time and space brings him i
Published June 6th 2017 by Disney-Hyperion

To ask other readers questions about Time and Time Again, please sign up.
Alyssa This book contains both "Time Between Us" (bk. 1) and "Time After Time" (bk. 2). It just has a different cover than those two.

Michele
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Maybe really a 4.5. There were things that I loved about this book and things that were frustrating and complicated. Overall though, I would have to say that it was a good, but unusual, love story.
Jessica (Goldenfurpro)
Nov 07, 2016 marked it as series-volumes-and-collections
Shelves: cover-lust
I already own both of these books, but I need to own this book solely because of that AMAZING cover.

Willow
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These books were the perfect pair to begin the school year with. Especially when I have no time to read and school is stressful and it gives me a break/outlet from my own life. I fell in love with Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone and I'm so glad that I decided to buy her other book(s) - it's confusing when the entire series was put together into one single book - because ahh they remind me why I love to read.
Layne Clausen
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From the minute I opened this book, the characters, the setting, and the plot were absolutely captivating! In no time I found myself wrapped up in the mysterious and bizarre relationship between Bennett and Anna. This book was extremely well written, very high praise to Tamara Stone! This is s book I will be sure to read again!
Julia
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
It reminded me of A Time Traveler's Wife. Really enjoyed it.
Cheryl (I Heart Fictional People)
Now I know why I haven't met my soulmate yet. He's stuck in another timeline ;)

When I picked this book up on one of my many trips to the bookstore, I just immediately knew I had to buy it. I had never heard of the author, but the story sounded so intriguing and the cover was awesome.

OMG. I don't even know where to start. This book was intense. It kept me guessing and wondering what the hell was going to happen next. I mean, just look at the premise of the book. Boy and girl fall in love. Boy is
Treena (wellreadmisty)
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Edit: 10/27/18

Done with the second book! Rating: 3.5

It was still cute and I liked Bennett’s POV better than Anna even though absolutely nothing happened in the second book. The whole book felt like a 300+ page of fillers that was still light and fun to read.

Done with the first book. Here’s my review:
Changing from 3.5 stars to 3.75

Feels similar to the Time Traveler’s Wife but definitely a lighter and happier read. I enjoyed most of it but I had issues with the characters, specifically Anna. Towa
Sara
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own, ya
This was an OKAY book with a lot of MORE-THAN-OKAY moments. There were a lot of little things in this book (books) that were specific to my tastes or my life. For example, the main character had the same kind of hair as I do. They also went on a mini vacation to a park that is an hour from my hometown. And at one point, they listen to one of my favorite songs.

Without those little things, I wouldn't have liked it as much, but it was still a very cute book.
Reyna
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
When I found this book it really caught my attention. I loved everything about it. There are a few things though that weren't quite clear. The ending was really confusing for me. If anyone would like to explain it to me so I can understand it better I'd really appreciate it.
Kaleena Brown
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was definitely not expecting that ending!! Took me forever to read, but everytime I picked this book back up again I was glued. I would definitely read these books again! I love how each book was in a different characters perspective :) !!
Amanda White
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
this was a really cute and fun read i just wish the ending gave better closer
Manon
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, favorites
♥♥♥♥

I can't believe I waited FIVE YEARS to read the 2nd book of Time between Us. Just such a wonderful love story ♥
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved both of these and needed to buy this beautiful version!
Riley
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was great. Highly recommend.
Ambria May
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am going to do two reviews for this book and split them up because this book is a collection of two. so i figure why not review both.
Raquel
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AHHHHH SOOO GOOD !!!!
Novalyn Grossman
Dec 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I LOVE THIS
Sydney
Jul 31, 2018 rated it liked it
There were parts of his book I loved, but other parts I didn't cares for. I think if I had stopped after the first book, I would have enjoyed this more. Bennett got very annoying in the second book, and I feel like Anna became unfamiliar.
I really enjoyed the first book, but the second one fell flat for me. I don't know if this is because we are so much in Bennett's head and not enough in Anna's, making Anna, who was a wonderful character in the first book, much more two dimensional, often almos
Lashundria
Sep 23, 2017
Katelynd Taylor
Apr 20, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
TAMARA IRELAND STONE writes young adult and middle grade novels. Her New York Times bestseller, Every Last Word, won the Cybils Young Adult Fiction Award, the Georgia Peach Book Award, the Buxtehuder Bulle German Youth Literature Award, and was a YALSA Teens’ Top Ten pick. She is also the author of Time Between Us, which has been published in over twenty countries; its sequel, Time After Time; and ...more

Time Between Us (2 books)
  • Time Between Us (Time Between Us, #1)
  • Time After Time (Time Between Us, #2)