Start by marking “Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree (The Next Generation, #4)” as Want to Read:
Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree (The Next Generation, #4)

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

(The Next Generation Series #4 (Spinoff))

My name is Amber.
I’m the girl who dated a rock star.
The girl who supposedly tore said rock star and his girlfriend apart.

A love triangle so heart wrenching, I was left devastated and alone.
But that was only the beginning of my story…

I’m a single mother, trying to be a rock chick in a world that hates me, chaos is my middle name.
My mother died at Christmas – the anniversa
Alternate Cover Edition
Published by K.E. Osborn (first published December 18th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

Start your review of Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree (The Next Generation, #4)
Jan
Dec 19, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rock-star, series, arc
Not what I expected pleasently surprised

Firstly I have read The Rock God series and Next Generation and loved them, recommended series with drama,humour and hotness thrown into each read and great characters.

I like how K E Osborn thoughtfully starts each book off with explaining who's related to who and what slang words are to help the reader.

I was surprised having thought this was a Christmas season based story it wasn't the only Christmas part of the story was at the end so the title threw me
litljen
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a huge fan of K.E. Osborn's rock star books and couldn't wait to read Amber's story in this spin-off. I really enjoyed reading Amber's side of the story about her relationship with Aston (from Rock Solid) and seeing how damaged and flawed she was. Amber, reeling from her mother's death and Aston breaking up with her, gets drunk and has sex with her best friend/bandmate Mason and they have a daughter Charli. The book picks up about 2 years after Aston breaks up with Amber. Fans are still att ...more
Felicia Eddy
Dec 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC from the author for my honest review.

I first need to say I love KE Osborn's Rock God and Next Generation series. I love the characters the family dynamic all of it. I also appreciate the realism that KE brings to her stories; its one of the main reasons I always come back to her books - the way she can develop characters is fantastic. This new book is a spin off from the Next Generation series and KE does it all again.

This is the story of Amber who we met in Rock Solid? as Asto
Books Laid Bare
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life and love can be cruel and unfortunately Amber had been on the receiving end of both heartaches and as the festive season unfurls, she is facing an emotionally charged time.
This is not the happiest time of the year for Amber, struggling to deal with the anniversary of her mother’s death on Christmas day and still stung by the public vilification of her all too disastrous liaison with Ashton.
Rock Solid bad boy Ashton might have been the love her and leave her guy that she slipped up with but
reading the sheets
This is Ambers story we have met her in previous books when she was the spanner in the works between Annie and Aston,broken and devasted when Aston chooses Annie she has a one night stand with one of her band members which leaves her pregnant.Amber hates Christmas which is looming,it’s the anniversary of her mothers death so she never feels in the celebrating party mood.When her band Red Velvet go back on the road fans continue to make Ambers life a misery over the Aston Annie thing so Hunter, h ...more
Dawn
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Debb
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given the gift to read this book as an ARC reading. I feel KE Osborn did an excellent job in writing this book. I read it straight through and could not put the book down. Amber and Brax story is sad, they were both hurting in different ways. Amber lost her mom on Christmas day, and Aston broke up with her to be with Annie.(Annie and Aston are from the book Rock Solid) Brax is a Veteran who was Honorably discharged from the Army. Hunter, Amber’s brother hired Brax to protect Amber and be h ...more
CDBW
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-arc
4 Crazy Ass Stars!!!!

This made for a great read for lazy weekend. I wondered what Amber's story was from the glimpses I got in Rock Solid? but honestly I really didn't want to read this but my love for K.E. and the Next Generation series won out. Plus I had to see what was up with Amber's side of the story.

My heart broke for both Amber and Brax. They're struggles pulled at my heart strings.

There were a few parts that I felt were underdeveloped or just felt like they were thrown in for filler. I
Marissa
Dec 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC Kindle Copy

I am Amber the girl who everyone hated. It was not my fault that I fell for Ashton as he was the one to pursue me after his breakup with Annie. He broke my heart and I made a terrible mistake the night of the breakup and slept with a member of my band which resulted in my daughter Charli.

Christmas is approaching, the anniversary of my mom’s death. It is a depressing time where I do not feel like celebrating.

When some of Ashton and Annie fans start to cause trouble at Amber’s show
Peggy
Dec 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**SPOILER FREE**

Tissues please!..lol.. Yes, I need them a couple times. A good story to say the least. But what brought on the need for the tissues....well.. Only one knows when they read this book. It sure hit home! But things aren't always what the seem right... again, you will have to read the story to understand.

*Received for an honest review*
Mick C
Dec 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is about heart break in more than one way. Mending and finding love again. The first step is to let love in completely. The rough road to it will be worth it in the end. Such a great story about 2 people who both have to heal to be able to finally be together.
Kaylene Osborn
Sep 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review to come
Shannon
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sad but beautiful ending. It was perfect.
Kristy
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what an ending! The feels! I. Can't. Deal!!! Thank you K E Osborn for the amazing journey!!! ...more
Carol
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is another brilliant story by K. E. Osborn... I would recommend this and all her books..
Oct 11, 2017
Emma Caston
Feb 25, 2021
Shell Baker
Dec 15, 2015

• Bad Boy Billionaire (Cocky Hero Club)
  • The Vindicated Series Box Set Books 1-3
  • Reign: A Romance Anthology
  • Tackle (K19 Security Solutions #9)
  • The Kings of Mayhem MC Box Set Books 1–3 (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1-3)
  • Hell on Wheels (Kings of Mayhem MC, #4)
  • Bull (Kings of Mayhem MC, #6)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Cocky Delight
  • Conrad (Savage Kings MC - South Carolina Book Series 4)
  • Savage Kings MC - South Carolina Box Set #1
  • The Complete Truth Duet
  • The Brightest Sunset (The Darkest Sunrise, #2)
  • Across the Horizon
  • Conceited Concierge (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Jax (Cocky Cage Fighter, #8.5)
  • The Cocky Cage Fighter Nine Book Box Set
  • Logan (Cocky Cage Fighter, #11)
With a flair for all things creative, USA Today Bestselling Author K E Osborn, is drawn to the written word. Exciting worlds and characters flow through her veins, coming to life on the page as she laughs, cries, and becomes enveloped in the storyline right along with you. She's entirely at home when writing sassy heroines and alpha males that rise from the ashes of their pasts.

K E Osborn comforts

The Next Generation Series (4 books)
  • Rock Solid (The Next Generation Series, #1)
  • Get Rocked (The Next Generation Series, #2)
  • Totally Rocked (The Next Generation Series #3)

News & Interviews