Start by marking “Sharp (Satan's Savages MC, #5)” as Want to Read:
Sharp (Satan's Savages MC, #5)

Sharp

(Satan's Savages MC #5)

My name is Techie
Gadgets and gizmos are my weapons of choice.
I'm a hard-core tech guru for the Satan's Savages MC.
My life's not about love, it's about lust and the pleasures it brings.

My name is Shay.
I'm a legacy—a daughter and sister of the club.
My family doesn't want me to fall for a biker.
But he caught my attention... right from the start.

He is lost.
She is finding he
Alternate Cover Edition
Published (first published July 18th 2016)

Start your review of Sharp (Satan's Savages MC, #5)
Melissa Mendoza
Heat Level: 4 flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

My name is Techie
Gadgets and gizmos are my weapons of choice.
I'm a hardcore tech guru for the Satan's Savages MC.
My life's not about love, it's about lust and the pleasures it brings.

My name is Shay.
I'm a legacy - a daughter and sister of the club.
My family doesn't want me to fall for a biker.
But he caught
Jan
Jul 10, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
When quirky meets quirky

Yes two characters with high IQ's and geeky ways, perfect for each other, love at first intellectual conversation.

Techie is what his name suggests a technical, geeky biker guy.

Shay is the sister of Gadget who had higher hopes for his sister than settling down with a biker.

"You're my Leia"
"And your my Han.... before episode seven"

There's a lot going on in this book, you have issues surrounding the club, antics with Petunia the pig and other storys of other members whic
Heather andrews
Jul 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You'd think Techie would be geeky, well the man is to some extent, but dayum he can be all sorts of bossy, especially where his woman is concerned, “don’t you ever grab her like that again. Don’t you ever manhandle her.” I really liked this book, Techie could be awkward but that just made him more attractive. The men in this series are tight knit and I just enjoyed seeing them bust each other's balls at times. ...more
She Hearts Books
Jul 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-heart-mcs
Holy hell I absolutely LOVED Techie. He's hot and a geek and gives good sweet to boot. I loved Shay for him. She is his lobster. So very well matched as she is totally geek too. They have a few things to work out especially that overprotective brother of hers, but they do it together. She is strong and sassy and most definitely Techie's perfect match. I so enjoyed their story and can't wait to read more in this series.

I give Taken by Techie 5 hearts!
C.L. Riley
Jul 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This has been an amazing series. Review to come!
Teresa Lara
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series
Love the savages
Loved how everything comes together
Ready for more
Books 2 Blog
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay, so let me start at the beginning, the front cover, I love a good cover, and this was not a good cover, this was an amazing cover, a hot as sin biker with a touch of sexy nerd, what more can you ask for! Only problem, it added some considerable time to reading the book as I didn’t want to turn the page!! But on the plus side, now I have an amazing image of Techie in my head to enjoy the story even more.

**swoon over the cover done** let’s move on to the story.

From the start I have been a
Stephanie  Mae
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had 2 reviewers review this book and I got mixed reviews. I am going to attach them both to this one post!

5 Stars
I love this series more and more with every book. I was so excited to get the chance to review another book from this series. Taken by Techie was probably my most favorite because you get to read about all the club members. I don't think their is one characters that I didn't love and all of them are hilarious. Petunia the tea cup pig made me laugh so hard and was such an added bonu
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
"She's the piece that has been missing my entire life. The piece to my heart that completes this technical puzzle."

The aftermath of putting Mad Dog down isn't as smooth sailing as expected. Actions have consequences and unfortunately for this MC the only acceptable payment is in blood. With loose ends to tie up and unfinished business not everyone will survive...

The Aldinga Chapter is sent into a tail spin when once again a problem lands on their doorstep. Calling in all the family members and g
Erica
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Is there anything better than sexy-nerdy?
Two people with high IQ's, similar lifestyles but completely different social skills!
Techie, I loved him from the beginning. He's brilliant, sexy and a bit socially challenged. He doesn't really believe in love, even though his best friend seems to have found the one person custom made for him. He's fine with club girls but when it comes to a woman who makes him feel, he turns into a blubbering fool.
But it's sexy because he's Techie, you'll see what I mea
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Review: Taken by Techie
Written by: K.E. Osborn
Stars: 3.5 *** 1/2

I received an ARC of Taken by Techie written by KE Osborn for an honest review.
This was the first book I have ever read by KE Osborn it was a nice read and I now have a new author I will check out. Taken by Techie is book #5 in the A Satan's Savages MC Novel, it says you do not need to read books 1-4 but after reading book 5 myself I would recommend that you do read books 1-4 in order if you want to know who the players are and what
Kathryn Linke
4.5 Stars

This is the fifth book in the Satan's Savages MC series. Although it's recommended to have read all the previous books, I haven't and completely enjoyed 'Taken By Techie'.

This is Techie and Shay's story. Techie is geeky, smart and hot. Shay is his perfect match. She's intelligent, sassy and stubborn. She is also supposed to be off limits.

This book is full of twists and turns that kept me completely engaged and enthralled with the plot. I cannot wait to go back and read all the previo
Melanie
Jul 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book set in the new compound of the Aldinga chapter.

We've known Techie since book one. He's always been a bit quirky, a little bit geeky, a bit of a man whore but loveable with his weird little facts outbursts and his crazy huge knowledge base.

He's feeling a little left out now that his bestie, Steel, is settling down with Willow. He doesn't get the whole love thing. That is until a club lockdown brings Shay to the clubhouse, and from the moment he first sees her he is smitte
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Melanie
(4 stars)

This is the first book set in the new compound of the Aldinga chapter.

Barbara
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ms. Osborn has outdone herself with Techie. What an amazing story! Not only is it is Techie’s personal story, but the author brings you up to date on the club members and closes several sub-plots from early books in this series. Ms. Osborn; this was a Nice Touch and made the book/series all the better.

Techie doesn’t believe in love, at least not the happy ever after kind. But when he meets Gadget’s sister Shay, during a club lockdown, Techie starts to question a lot of things. What he finds in S
Tracy
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book, actually the whole series has compleately knocked me on my ass!!!... And i've been waiting patiently (well almost) for Techie's story... And Ms Osborn delivered it perfectly, and then some!!!
Techie is a patched member of Satan's Savages MC. Not one to settle down and find love... Yet when he sets eyes on another member's sister... He can't stop thinking!!!
Shay is the younger sister of Gadget, who is extremely protective of her. Her instant attraction towards Techie.
Melissa
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this in return for an honest review. Oh I definitely enjoyed this one, in fact several parts gave me the giggles because it reminded me ... of me. Like Techie and Shay, I have a thing for facts and have a habit of throwing them out there (basically from left field) and those that are having the conversation with me end up with a wtf look on their face. So I got a real kick out of reading two characters who love random facts as much as I do. There is also nothing better than ...more
michelle Shelly
Jul 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finally Techie's book! I love this quirky man, glasses and all. A one time non believer in love he finally finds his match. Shay is the daughter of a founding member and brother to Techies arch nemesis Gadget. When he first lays eyes are her he knows she's different and can't wait to get to know her. Right off the bat he knows she was special and not just another girl. These two together are really cute, she is very smart also so they really are a perfect match.
We get to see what's going on in
2OCC Reviews
Jul 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gemma
Taken by Techie was another great book in the Satan Savages MC series. Techie was such an enjoyable character and was so fun to read about. Techie is the smart biker in the club, which has quirkiness about him that I couldn’t help but love from the start. In Taken by techie, Techie finally found his match with Shay. Shay was an incredible character to read about and I loved the way she got Techie in a way no one else does. However, this book took me for on an emotional roller coaster, with the h ...more
Kimkbries
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was a great book in this series. Best friend to Steel, Techie was always the smart one. Have fun with woman but never settle down. It was not for him. When he meets Shay, there is something about her. Now he is wondering if they could be more. Danger is surrounding the club and also Shay, will it prevent a HEA for them? I enjoyed this book as it also included how the others in the club are doing. We see how Steel and Flame are fairing with their new club and their life together wh ...more
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Pretty sure this is my favorite book in this series. I didn't think I'd be able to have a favorite but this one had such hilarious moments, some smoking hot times, then you have the suspense, action, mystery and heartbreak. It will have you feeling so much. These two characters are ones that will keep you entertained to see what will come out of their mouth next and lets not forget all the secondary characters. They will have you completely engrossed in this book and dying for the next in the se ...more
Shez
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Caro Richard
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Techie...the guy who can tell you factual paragraphs about anything! I really think he has been my fave of the MC for a while.

Now he has moved to a different chapter he sees his bezzie getting on with his life and I think for the first time ever that he wants more....enter Shay.....

'Shay is my aphrodite'
'I want it to be....fucking roses and picket fences'.

This series is not a typical MC read...yes there is violence and the men are manly men but with a very light, soft, humerous side.

Maria Angie Mendoza
Another fast paced exciting and sexy installment in the world of The Satan Savages. The club is under attack, and when they're forced to go into lockdown their tech guru Techie realizes something is missing in his life, he finally met his match. Meeting Shay was not what he expected. Not one used to romance, he may be a tech guru, but he has a lot to learn when it comes to romance.
Can romance survive despite the attack on the club?
Aundrea Mielke
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
K. E. Osborn did it again. Taken by Techie was all that the rest of the series was, Funny, Hot, dramatic. So glad I stumbled apon this series of books. I feel that I have grown with them. The Techie has been my favorite character throughout the series. His fact speek is a crack up as well as educational. I love this HEA that you gave him.
Jennifer Oloughlin
Even though this is an MC Romance, Techie and Shay had a sweet relationship. I loved the “nerd” loving. I’m a Star Wars fan myself. I haven’t read the previous books in the series but I never once felt lost in the story.

**** I was given an arc from Give Me Books Promotions in exchange for an honest review****<

Tracey Mccarthy
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Please tell me theres gonna be more!!!!!!!!

This book is worth more than the 5 stars but that's as high as I'm allowed, its not often a book can make me lol but this one did, but it still had that edge to it with the drama of all. Congratulations. I have told all my mates about this series and the author.
Marilyn
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great series comes to an end

Techie and Shay brought the series to a happy ending. There was a lot of love through all the danger and violence. K. E. Osborn, you're a fantastic author. So glad that Adam came through his ordeal to return to his family.
Carol
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the final book in the Satans Savages series by KE Osborn.. Loved how she brought the stories to a finality..
Katherine
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved that we got to read about all the characters and the HEA's. Also, there may be another book. PLEEEEASSSE'!! ...more

• Boomer (Ruthless Kings MC, #2)
  • Pirate (Ruthless Kings MC, #6)
  • Doc (Ruthless Kings MC, #7)
  • Tongue (Ruthless Kings MC, #8)
  • Skirt (Ruthless Kings MC, #5)
  • Poodle (Ruthless Kings MC, #4)
  • Ryder's Rush (Inferno's Clutch MC, #3)
  • Phoenix: Steel Cobras MC
  • Axel's Promise (Inferno's Clutch MC, #4)
  • Tool (Ruthless Kings MC, #3)
  • Cullen (Steel Cobras MC Book 2)
  • Screw (Hell's Handlers MC, #8)
  • Thorn's Revenge (Devil's Riot MC, #2)
  • Ranger's Fury (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #7)
  • Knives (Ruthless Kings MC, #9)
  • Luna’s Shadow (Devil’s Riot MC: Originals, #5)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Choosing Nerd (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #6)
With a flair for all things creative, USA Today Bestselling Author K E Osborn, is drawn to the written word. Exciting worlds and characters flow through her veins, coming to life on the page as she laughs, cries, and becomes enveloped in the storyline right along with you. She's entirely at home when writing sassy heroines and alpha males that rise from the ashes of their pasts.

K E Osborn comforts

Satan's Savages MC (6 books)
  • Steel (Satan's Savages MC, #1)
  • Flame (Satan's Savages MC, #2)
  • Stealth (Satan's Savages MC, #3)
  • Crazed (Satan's Savages MC, #4)
  • Steeling Christmas (Satan's Savages MC Series, #6)

News & Interviews