Start by marking “Wicked Things (Chaos & Ruin Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Things (Chaos & Ruin Book 3)

Wicked Things (Chaos & Ruin #3)

Elizabeth
"...something wicked that way a-coming..."
description

Wicked Things is the third book in the Chaos and Ruin Series. The series must be read in order and I highly recommend reading The Blood and Roses Series before reading Chaos and Ruin. In Wicked Things Sloane and Zeth are back, and the danger is darker and more twisted than ever. As Zeth prepares to battle his adversaries, he is determined to protect Sloane and stay alive.

description
"There will be no mercy."
Wicked Things picks up directly after Savage Things.
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Jun 06, 2017 TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover rated it it was amazing
JUST WENT LIVE! | http://amzn.to/2sICIlL

FUCK THIS WAS SO GOOD!

Action packed, insanely emotional, dark and depraved. And the best book in the Chaos & Ruin Series.

I said it before. I'll say it again. THERE WILL NEVER BE AN ALPHA MALE GREATER THAN ZETH MAYFAIR.

Sloane will forever be my favorite heroine.

And their story will ALWAYS BE ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVS.

I am not sure what I can say without saying major spoilers (from this series AND the Blood and Roses Series). But every character is so dam
Coco.V
Jun 23, 2017 Coco.V rated it it was amazing
"Loving Sloane is easy. It’s as simple as drawing breath. My feelings for her were an unstoppable force of nature I couldn’t have held at bay even if I’d wanted to. She started out as an enigma, and then an addiction. After a while she became a part of me, and there was no me and her. There was just us."

Wow!! LOVED IT! Zeth M*therf#ckn Mayfair is back in all his glory and more irresistible than ever!

Wicked Things is the third installment in the Chaos & Ruin series and like the first two b
Jen
****4.5 Stars!****

I absolutely adore any story that includes Zeth and Sloane in it! This "Chaos and Ruin" trilogy was such a treat! It brought back to me why exactly Zeth is one of my all time favorite alpha heroes...and why not too many heroes could beat him. His intense, possessive love for Sloane is addictive...and heart-warming...AND sexy as hell! OMG! The extreme's that this man will go to for his woman is so divine!! I love it, and I can't get enough of it. Then you have Sloane...she is a
CC
description

Without interruption in the Chaos & Ruin series timeline, Zeth Mayfair is ready to protect what is his against the Barbieri family and others who seek power, but the dynamic of how to stake his claim has changed due to a recent development. Coming to terms with this new phase in his life only intensifies Zeth’s actions which makes his anger and need for retribution palpable. Zeth has always been forceful character, but he even manages to exceed his own boundaries of self-control.

"I’ve cou
Mimiorphee
Jun 11, 2017 Mimiorphee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, arc
What can I say.... you meet Zeth one day, and you'll want to keep him forever....I mean, you'll want to read more of him.
So, yes, maybe I'm a little bit partial since Zeth is my book soulmate, but, let's face it, Callie Hart simply gave us an amazing third installment in the Chaos and Ruin series!!!
It's a roller coaster of alternating PoV from Sloane, Mason and Zeth, present and flash back scenes, action packed, emotionaly charged or ultra sexy moments. Once started, you won't be able to put it
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 08, 2017 Bookgasms Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Wicked things is the third book in the Chaos and Ruin series and was absolutely exhilarating. Callie Hart has the innate ability to combine dark, sexy, and amazing alpha heroes and the women who are their perfect match. I could not get enough of this series and am crossing every body part for more!

Ms. Hart broke the mold when she created the Blood and Roses series and introduced us to Zeth Mayfair and Sloane Romera. They are indeed the ideal power couple because side by side their passion and in
Danielle Fulton
Jun 07, 2017 Danielle Fulton rated it it was amazing
What is there to say????? I waited impatiently to read this book as I can never get enough of Zeth Motherfffing Mayfair!!!
But Callie Hart has epically ruined me for any other book boyfriend again!!!!!
This book will let you see Mason in all his heartbreak.....Micheal in all his amazingness and Pippa shows herself also.
Then the craziness of the Barberri brothers and of course Agent Lowell will make you hate her even more....Who knew that was possible hmmmmmm;)
How will Zeth wind his way through th
Dawn Higgins
Jun 07, 2017 Dawn Higgins rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Exciting and Kickass just two words to discribe this book.

I am still trying to get my breath back from this marathon read.As this book will have you glued to your seat all the way through and wont let you out untill this exciting,thrilling ride has compleatly finished,and what a ride you are in for with this powerful couple that is Zeth Mayfair and Sloane Romera.

This carries on from book two with Zeth being pissed off with the Barbiiers Family, so Zeth being Zeth he goes to New York to sor
Evelyn Summers
Title: Wicked Things
Author: Callie Hart
Series: Chaos & Ruin #3
Genre: crime
Themes: mob
Heat: 2/5
Rating: 3/5

A frustrating mix of satisfying and over the top, Hart's third instalment in Zeth and Sloane's sequel series, Chaos & Ruin, doesn't quite manage to live up to its predecessors.

Regardless of its flaws, indulging in this world, these characters, is always a pleasure. Yet, despite my enjoyment, I was left feeling largely dissatisfied.

Detective Lowell, who has been at Zeth and Sloane's
Page
Jun 10, 2017 Page rated it it was amazing
Shelves: callie-hart
Callie Hart made me: drop everything I was doing and reading when this book went live, she made me love Zeth more, hate Detective Lowell more, cry for Mason, gasp for air a few times, amped up my Michael curiosity, forgive Pippa, and get that way too giddy feeling that the Barberri brothers could be my next, BIG 'OL PILE OF CRAZY book crush. This author checks every star box I have, and then some.
Romance Readers Retreat
Jun 13, 2017 Romance Readers Retreat rated it it was amazing
Ladies & Gentleman, Zeth Mayfair just reclaimed his number one spot as my most favourite of Callie Hart's fictional fellas.

In this third instalment of the Chaos & Ruin series, he was everything I wanted him to be and more, whether that be ruthless, insanely sexy, absolutely devoted to Sloane and the way he has grown progressively as a character from way back to when we first encountered him in the Blood & Roses series.

This series as a whole just got better and better for me, but I'm
Kia Bunby
Jun 06, 2017 Kia Bunby rated it it was amazing
Once again Callie has written a great book!
Someone has done the unthinkable and threatened Zeths world - Sloane. You have got to be mad to think he will not unleash his fury. Who would mess with ZMFM?!
I loved how this book was about Mason too. My heart felt for him.
This book was Zeth in his full glory.
I just couldn't put it down, I was on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next.
A must read esp if you love the blood and roses series
Latifa Morrisette
Jun 07, 2017 Latifa Morrisette rated it it was amazing
This book goes from Zero to Sixty in 0.5 seconds. Wicked Things takes you into the underbelly of places where rules don't exist and everyone is fair play. Zeth Mayfair is a man you don't want to play with, especially when it comes to Sloane. I'm am impatiently to see what happens next!
Catherine Imbeault
Jun 09, 2017 Catherine Imbeault rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Callie Hart!

What a great plot this book had . It had an amazing balance of emotion, and action. It ticked all the boxes and even had an epic crescendo falling action - that sounds contradictory, eh. What I'm trying to say is that this story was by no means flat. It tugged at your heart strings, yet thrilled you to no end at the same time. Your heart would race as you read wanting to know what was happening
Suzanne (Lily)
Jun 08, 2017 Suzanne (Lily) rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2017-june-tbr
My heart skipped a beat when Zeth and Michael’s names appeared on the first page of Wicked Things. Come to think of it now, it would have been interesting to monitor my blood pressure as I read this book because the read out would probably suffice for a review!

Earlier times are covered by flashbacks, which frustrated the bejeezus out of me. The timing was akin to a commercial break, strategically placed before a major revelation is about to go to air. At these times I was desperate for someone t
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
5 Plus Stars
Let me tell you now this book will keep you glued to each and every page and have your heart pumping with excitement because you are about to be taken on the ride of your life. Zeth Mayfair and Sloane Romera return in this third book of the Chaos and Ruin; these are the spin off books from the Blood and Roses books.

Callie has created one of the best Book Boy Friends ever in Zeth, as a character he is such an exciting man to read about. He literally makes you swoon, he is the big bad
Roma
Jun 10, 2017 Roma rated it it was amazing
So, this is it. This is the end. I am writing this sobbing like a fucking baby who just pooped his pants.

You guys.. sigh.. I've no idea how to explain this to you without me sounding like a crazy girl. Reading Zeth's book was an absolute coincidence.. I remember it was two years ago and I just failed my fucking test. I wanted to die and made the decision to drop out of college (that was a dramatic decision I made because I was angry). I wanted to forget so I started searching a good series to l
* wee ashy*
Jun 07, 2017 * wee ashy* rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads
There is not enough words to express my love for this couple, they are my ultimate power couple.

Zeth and Slone are back along with Mason and Micheal, and they are on fire.

I can not tell you how much I loved this book, straight away we are drawn back into the lives of Zeth and Slone, and hearing zeths thoughts and feelings is just an absolute dream, he has not mellowed in any way and expresses his love for slone in the most beautiful way. Slone continues to be a kick ass heroine and does not let
Texas Reader Stacy
Jun 11, 2017 Texas Reader Stacy rated it it was amazing
Zeth Mayfair's a man of few words.

He's never struggled to get his point across with his fists, but when the safety of the woman he loves is threatened once more, he has to get smart. No gun fights. No car bombs. No slitting anyone's throats in their sleep. This time, the wickedest man in Seattle must get creative in order to defend those he loves.

After all...

He now also has his unborn child to protect...

WOW, what can I say. Another #1 hit from Callie Hart. I just love Zeth Mayfair, he has moved
Denielle Hoppe
Jun 06, 2017 Denielle Hoppe rated it it was amazing
DIRTY KNEES REVIEWS: Wicked Things by Callie Hart 5 KNEES!

I still can't catch my breath from this read. Hit after hit, crying one minute, laughing the next, raging like I have never experienced before is all too much and yet so satisfying and heartfelt and just everything you can possibly experience reading a Callie Hart book.

There are so many characters intertwined in this story it can't possibly be the last we see of Sloane, Zeth, Michael, Mason and Kaya but if it is...the ending was PERFECT!!
Kathleen Haran
Jun 12, 2017 Kathleen Haran rated it it was amazing
Omg the Tears ! This book broke me ! I was all o er the place i didn't want it to end. Sloane i love her so much she is strong, fierce and has the most compassionate heart and how much faith and love she has for Zeth is beautiful. And Zeth we have known for a while how far he will go to protect Sloane and now his baby ( im still in shock they made a baby) nothing will stop these two.
I loved seeing a little of what happened before and how more of the story clicks into place and gives you that big
Veronica LaRoche
Jun 07, 2017 Veronica LaRoche rated it it was amazing
FREAKING LOVE ZETH MAYFAIR. Zeth will do anything to protect Sloane & his unborn child and when Sloane is taken all hell breaks loose. No one messes with Sloane and Zeth will make them pay. My heart broke for Mason as he was grieving the loss of his sister. You can feel the emotions that he was going through and it was heartbreaking. I will never get enough of Zeth & Sloane and everything that they been through they deserve to finally have some happiness and hopefully a normal life. Love ...more
Kimothy
Jun 12, 2017 Kimothy rated it it was amazing
This series is action packed and it continues into this 3rd book. The danger and suspense mix perfectly with the hot and sexy romance of Zeth and Sloane. Callie has done it again she has created a series of books that have kept me hooked and wishing i could meet a man, hardly likely in the area i live lol. I do not want to ruin the story for you, but obviously you need to read the other books in the series, but trust me Zeth is a man who will give many of your book boyfriends a run for that titl ...more
Anne Milne
Jun 07, 2017 Anne Milne rated it it was amazing
I really didn't think I could fall in love with Zeth anymore than I already did but Callie you've done it again.
We meet a Zeth who is secure in his love for Sloane he's fully accepted her love and he doesn't care who knows it. One of his enemies has done the unthinkable and taken her as you can imagine he's not happy at all. We get vintage Zeth in this story, when he's angry he's always at his most compelling he's intense and scary but we love him all the more for it,
I really hope Mason gets his
Deborah Daken
Jun 06, 2017 Deborah Daken rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic chapter in the Chaos and Ruin series. I loved the flash backs from Zeth, he truly was a crazy stalker. The developing relationship between Mason and Kaya was just heartbreaking to read, I sobbed repeatedly. Between the Italians, psychopathic ex hookers, one crazy DEA agent on the warpath and of course darling Pippa, this book cannot be put down until completed. Please please please let there be more ZMFM
Maureen Nicholson
Five stars

Callie Hart did it again! Although there is always room for a continuation to Zeth and Sloan's story, I feel very happy and content with the way this ended and absolutely loved the epilogue. Told mostly from Zeth and Sloan's POV with just a few chapters in Mason's, this book is gritty and sexy. There are a few other characters I hope get their own books in the future.

Congratulations Callie Hart on another fabulous read!
Jana Whaley
Jun 07, 2017 Jana Whaley rated it it was amazing
So Wickedly Zeth Mayfair!
Callie did amazing on this book. It was so amazing. I love these people so much its not even funny! Im am at a lose of words for this one. This book is fast pase and non stop. It was awesome. (The black bag) l.p.
Steph
I will never get enough of Zeth Mayfair!

God, I still love Zeth and Sloane so much. Even after all the parts of their story so far. I cannot wait to read more!!

This was dark, thrilling, sexy and wonderful!
Jonalyn Tecson
Jun 10, 2017 Jonalyn Tecson rated it it was amazing
I will never get tired of waiting for more Zeth and Sloane story. It's addicting. I hope Callie, continued it and sure she is. And c'mmon! Zeth as a father? It's fucking heartwarming. I want a glimpse of their life as a parents. I'm sure the chaos now will be inside the Mayfair households. OMG! Welcome to world, Baby Colt! Callie, can you release the sequel tomorrow?
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

Chaos & Ruin (3 books)
  • Violent Things (Chaos & Ruin, #1)
  • Savage Things (Chaos & Ruin #2)