Start by marking “Inking Scars (Ink and Metal, #1)” as Want to Read:
Inking Scars (Ink and Metal, #1)

Inking Scars

(Ink and Metal #1)

Love will always leave a mark, no matter how fleeting.

Tattoo artist Seth Baxter has had enough loss to last him a lifetime. Focused and driven, he channels his energy into making his store is the best in the business. The one thing he can certainly do without is the return of his ex-girlfriend.

Bexley Way is lost. She runs back to the only person who can help her. She’s wil
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 221 pages
Published January 17th 2017 by Totally Bound Publishing (first published December 20th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Inking Scars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inking Scars

Start your review of Inking Scars (Ink and Metal, #1)
Jannie Lund
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Queen of Tortured Heroes is back.

INKING SCARS is a fantastic start to the Ink & Metal Series. It hurt my heart it just right, it made me laugh, made me fan myself, and most of all made me happy that this gifted author has given me another book soulmate. I love M.A. Stacie's voice, and the tale of Seth and Bexley, their pain, their love, and the wonderful cast of characters that surround them, does not disappoint. I've already made room on my bookshelf for the rest of the series.
Janet
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
''Love will always leave a mark, no matter how fleeting.''

Seths business is booming ,so much so that Skirt, another tattoo artist , took it upon himself to find an additional artist ...

Bexley Way is Seths ex .. ex partner ..ex employee ..

Bexley left in an emotional whirlwind , unresolved ,she returns with yet more secrets..

Are Seth and Bexley strong enough to right a past wrong and give themselves a permanent future?

Reader Advisory: This book contains reference to drug use, violence, pregnancy
Risbee
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Perfect balance of heat, drama, snark, and plot.

I can't wait to read the next in the series!
JoAnna G
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I like reading what M.A. Stacie writes. I just need to prepare myself going in because sometimes your heart may not be able to take it. This is the first book in the Ink and Metal series.

Seth is the owner/operator of the tattoo shop. Bad boy with tattoos and piercings. Love that. Bexley is right there with him. When they meet again they ignite. He looks up and never expected to see her again.

In reading Inking Scars my heart went out to Seth. He is heartbroken, even though it has been some time,
Rachael Orman
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

I really enjoyed this second chance story. There was drama, hotness, a bit of angst and a great plot. I really liked watching the secondary characters bicker too.

There are a few twists and turns that are left unexplained until the end, which kept the pages turning quickly.

This was an odd read for me in a way because normally I relate to the female in the story, but in this one I really felt for Seth and didn't really l
Katie Alexander
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In this first volume of her Ink and Metal series, M.A. Stacie is in fine form when she spins a tale full of the sad, the funny, the heart-wrenching, and the hot. She will yank your heart out, torture it with glee, and then put it back together in a way that will have you begging for more.
Stacie L
Chris
Feb 04, 2017
Diana Castro
Feb 10, 2017
M. A. Stacie is never without a book or her eReader. A voracious reader, with a love of sexy, yet angst ridden novels, she loves getting lost in new worlds. Her need to write did not grip her until after her second son was born, when her previous rambles became fully fledged stories.

She describes herself as one huge contradiction, and though not the most conventional of hobbies, she counts getting

News & Interviews