Start by marking “Dirty Deeds (Satan's Wrath MC)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Deeds (Satan's Wrath MC)

Dirty Deeds (Satan's Wrath MC)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  191 Ratings  ·  70 Reviews
Tori
My life had been going just fine until the night I met him. He was darkness, sex, and danger, all wrapped into one perfectly muscled package, and he had his sights set on me. But that same night, everything I knew about my life was turned upside down. One glimpse of Trick’s tattoo, and the memories consume me. That’s when my anger was born.

Someone in his club killed my
Published January 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Deeds, please sign up.

Elfina Renee
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved it, practically read the whole novel in one sitting. I hope this is going to be a new series....edgy enough....sexually heated with a strong heroine. Tori is badass and Trick ooooh yeah. I do him in a New York minute. Give a lot of props to Jacqueline M. Sinclair on this five star read. Can you scream sequel.....yes please another, another!
Mandy Saial
Tori is ready for a new man in her life and Trick is the one to fit the bill , until she sees his tattoo and meets the guys in his MC and flashbacks from that horrific childhood nightmare come flooding back in her mind .
Will Trick help her figure out what really happened all those years ago before its too late ?
Trick really likes Tori , enough to bring her home to his MC , but when she flips out and accuses one of them of murder .He finds out who she really is and has to decide who's telling the
Jelena Bosh
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gorgeous and dark. Being hooked from the beginning was easy, putting it down when it came to work? Too damn hard!!

Tori and Trick <3

I actually haven't yet read an MC story where the beginning of this story turned out the way it did. I don't want to spoil it because I know you will LOVE once you know yourself what I mean, but just know, Tori isn't your typical girl. She's super feisty and even though she knows what she wants, through the pure chemistry coming off of Trick in their first meeting
2OCC Reviews
Shelves: gemma
As soon as I read that this was a MC read, I knew that would instantly have me hook. What I didn’t know what how much of an amazing book this was because it was an incredible exciting and suspenseful read. When reading an MC book these are two of the things that make MC books a remarkable read and I was so happy to discover that this book had it all. There was drama, action, romance and humour throughout this story that kept me captivated from start to finish.

The heroine of the story is Tory who
Jaymie
At six years old, Tori's world was shattered when she woke up in a hospital bed and learned her parents were dead. At ten years old, Trick woke up for school to find his mother had left him and his father without a word.

Secrets, Betrayal and Murder, Tori and Trick are more connected than either of them knows.

20 years later, Tori and Trick meet in a bar and before they know it, their lives are turned inside out. Tori wants to find out the truth about her parents' death and it seems Trick's club
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

I think I must have been in the mood for an MC romance because Dirty Deeds sucked me in very quickly and I didn’t want to put it down. It is fairly fast paced and one that can easily be read in an afternoon. Dirty Deeds is the first book in the Satan’s Wrath MC series.

Trick is bossy, he is dominant, he is an alpha, and he is a biker. Perfect combination for this book whore. Tori is sassy, funny and even at times
Heather andrews
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When it comes to Tori being drunk and naked, Trick does not hesitate, "I didn’t need to hear any more. Hopping back on my ride, I reached for the ignition switch. “Be right there.” Trick could be so sweet, “baby, I love every g****mn thing there is about you. I plan on doin’ whatever I can to make you the happiest effin’ woman on this *****ole planet, and if that means bathin’ with you in a whole d**n field of flowers, know that I’ll do it.” I loved this book, and Trick.
Kathryn Linke
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
4.5 Stars

I easily admit that I have a slight addiction to the MC Romance genre.

Dirty Deeds is the first title in the Satans Wrath MC series, and is Tori and Trick's story. Tori lost her parents at a young age, and doesn't really open herself up to others. She's sassy, feisty, artistic, strong, confident and independent. The sort of female lead that I love to read about. Trick is a hot, alpha biker, who is willing to fight for what he wants. Both these characters are flawed and a little bit bro
Amy
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Deeds
Satans Wrath MC
Geri Glenn and Jacqueline Sinclair
5 stars

I love me some new MC and especially a guy that knows what he wants but more so a female lead that is in her own -- knows she doesnt need to bow down and can herself take the man into a world he has never known.

We begin with Tori's life event at six years old. Im telling you the first sentence in the book is all it took for me. Parents gone --- not knowing what happened -- a life with people she didn't really know but love her
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tori's life was going just fine until the night that she came face to face with Trick. When she saw one of his tattoo's, it brought back memories that she never knew she had. Someone in his MC had killed her parents, and the anger came swiftly, as everything she believed was all lies, not to mention she wanted revenge for her parents. She only has had flashes of memory, so now she's decided that she is going to get to the bottom of it, and Trick is her way to do that. What she doesn't count on i ...more
Sarah Dale
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another new MC author for me to love.

This was a great book of mystery, passion, love, betrayal, family, loyalty, loss and revenge.

Tori is a fiercely independent woman, she lost her parents at a young age and only really has her cousin Spencer to depend on. She meets Trick at her Uncles bar and this hot, sexy, biker boy appeals to her. That is until she sees his club tattoo and a whole load of repressed memories come flooding back turning her world upside down.

Trick is infatuated with Tori from
Jamie IScream Books
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it

I had the pleasure of reading my first Jacqueline M. Sinclair book not to long ago and loved it. This was my first time reading Geri Glenn and these two did not disappoint.

I love MC books and I love drama and suspense books too. Put those two together and you get an amazing read that keeps you on your toes.

Tori is one strong and independent woman who takes no crap from men. I love when the heroine is strong and not woman needing the man to take care of her.
Trick is the hot biker Tori knows th
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What a really good read. I really enjoyed this book and in one sitting read over half. Absolutely love MC books and this one was as good as them all.

We meet Tori and Trick. Tori lost her parents at a young age and went to her aunt and uncle to live, along with her son, her cousin Spencer. Growing up together they become best friends and as time goes on she slowly confides in him that she doesn't actually believe that her parents died in the car accident that everyone told her they did.

Trick, i
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Trick

***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review***

This was a refreshing spin on a MC romance and I was wrapped up in it from beginning to end. The prologue at the beginning left me with questions but the further you delve into this tale all of them were answered. Tory parents were killed and we are led to believe it was one thing when in all actuality it was another. She didn't remember until helping out at her uncle's bar and catching a glimpse of Trick's tattoo that it all came together
Alex ♈
Naomi Connor
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Naomi / Scandalous Book Blog***

What a way to kick of my reading for 2017...

Dirty Deeds had it all, this was not your typical MC story. Filled with drama, mystery and suspense I was hooked and completed this book in 1 sitting. Trick and Tori's connection was very apparent from the beginning of the book and I couldn't wait to see where they ended up. With everything stacked against them it was anything but a smooth ride, but definately one I enjoy
Cally
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love reading MC book's but this MC book has a lot more depth than a lot of MC books out there. This book has it all mystery,passion,love,betrayal,,family and of course revenge.

We meet Toni who's one strong independent woman she's not got a lot of family around her after her parents were murdered when she was young and she witnessed it all. One night at her uncle's club she meets Satan's Wrath MC member Trick. He ticks every box for the kinda male that sends her heart racing and stomach doing s
Reflections of a Book Geek
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: r, arc-from-author
4 Stars

This is the first book in a new series by Geri Glenna and Jacqueline M Sinclair. I have enjoyed both of these writers books so I was excited to hear that they were co writing this book. The synopsis drew me in and I couldn’t wait to get started.

Tori lost her parents when she was young and while she was involved she never remembered what happened to them until the night she see’s Trick’s Tattoo. She realises he be her way in to find out the circumstances but ends up torn after she realises
Nicola
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Read on behalf of a Book Lovers Emporium.

Melanie
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Deeds is full to the brim of drama, action, romance, suspense, humour... well pretty much every genre you can think of, there is at least some of it, somewhere in this book. The suspense even kept you guessing right up until the reveal.

Tori meets Trick one night when she is helping out in her uncle’s bar. One of his tattoos triggers a series of memories for her though, of a night 20 years previous when her parents died and what follows is her trying to find out just what happened that nig
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

Wednesday Stanley
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have to say this is the first time I have read anything by Mrs. Glenn and the second book I have read of Mrs. Sinclair's. I have to say that the books description is what really pulled me in and made me want to read this book.

I have to say Tori kind of gave me a headache the first half of the book. I won't say I disliked her, because I could understand where she coming from. But on the other hand her attitude at times drove me nuts. Other than that I thought that Tori was a strong, independe
AC Squared Book Blog
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I have always been a big fan of MC Books, and I do tend to like them a little on the dirty side. Dirty Deeds definitely did this for me!!!! Tori and Trick are two people that were so different than I expected, and that was one of my favorite parts. Tori is such a tough chick and so is Trick with being part of the MC.

Tori is this amazing girl, she's overcome so much, but looking for revenge. She's such a kick butt and take name kind of girl and that is so admirable. Best part is, not only did she
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Tori who lost her parents at a young age, and now works in her uncle’s bar. When sexy, hot, biker, Trick walks into the bar, he is immediately infatuated with the fierce and independent Tori, but when she spots his tattoos, something triggers a memory. End result being that Trick begins to question his club and loyalties. The chemistry between Tori and Trick is hot and sizzling.
This story is packed with action, drama, suspense, humour, betrayal, loyalty, loss, revenge, and r
Sonja
Shelves: biker-romance
After being only at chapter 5 I already knew that this will be my first book 2017 to be on my favorites list. Now I've finished and I still need to shout out: great book and a must-read!!
This book has it all: romance, suspense, hot sex scenes and strong willed characters!! The plot develops wonderfully, the relationship between Tori and Trick as well as secrets revealed. I couldn't put it down and even read on my cell phone at work -which I usually ever do !!
Also amazing that it's written by tw
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog

"Not everyone knew what it was like to meet someone that seemed to carry pieces of yourself that you'd been missing your entire life, the pieces that made you whole."

An unlikely attraction uncovers an insanely crafted family secret spanning 20+ years. Watching the story unfold and the sparks fly between them, secrets come to light and it was a fantastic ride!! Not to mention the funniest camping scene ever for those in on the inside joke, and I thank the Authors for throwing that in, it was hyst
Alison Chewning
Dirty Deeds was a wonderful read by these two authors Jacqueline M. Sinclair and Geri Glenn. Both of these authors did not disappoint with a great MC read. Dirty Deeds is filled with suspense, romance and action to keep you glued to the pages. I really enjoyed reading this MC read for it is not one to be missed if you enjoy MC reads. I loved both of the characters in Dirty Deeds for they were very strong characters that you enjoy reading about. Can not wait to read more!

*** I voluntarily reviewe
Kim Richards
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant.

I loved this book, after waiting for what seems forever, I can honestly say it was worth the wait.
I was hooked within the first chapter and knew that no matter what the kindle would not be put down until I had finished it.
I laughed and cried and cried a bit more. I don't like giving anything away about the books in my reviews but I will tell you there are a few surprises in it and some you don't eben see them coming.
Well done ladies you kicked ass with this book, I can't wait for the n
Beth DiLoreto
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dirty Deeds

Tori is a woman, just trying to live her life, open her shop & ride her bike. Trick is just a man, driven by his club. Its almost fate that they meet. Lies, betrayal & love, follow them as they learn about their past and their future. A definite 5* read.
Gemma
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Have been waiting for forever for this book and I wasn't disappointed at all. This book had my attention from the very first page and I couldn't put it down. Congrats on a fantastic book ladies!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Jacqueline grew up in the rural southeast and is the youngest child of a large and rowdy family. Reading was an escape when there wasn't much else around to do. She loves everything from classical literature to true crime and everything in between. With her two children grown and gone, she's surrounded by a menagerie of adopted pets and a two-legged thief who refused to give her heart back after a ...more
More about Jacqueline M. Sinclair...

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me
  • The Wedding Pearls
    $4.99 $2.00
  • For Every Solution, A Problem
  • Friction
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fountain Of Secrets (Relic Seekers, #2)
  • Through the Smoke