Start by marking “Lilly (Kensington Family #1)” as Want to Read:
Lilly (Kensington Family #1)

Lilly

(Kensington Family #1)

Lilly Kensington, daughter of billionaire Pearce Kensington, is all grown up and starting college. Before classes even start, one of the hottest guys on campus asks her out. But after a few dates, Lilly begins to question his intentions and wonders if she can trust him.

All her life, Lilly has been taught to trust no one but she isn’t sure why. And she doesn’t understand wh
Published November 22nd 2016 by Waltham Publishing LLC

Angi Naerebout
It was a nice book, I'm not sure if it was up to par with the rest of the series. I liked Lilly, I liked the idea of her story. It felt really obvious at the beginning with Preston and Katherine, it didn't seem to have the same unknown elements as Jade & Garret. I liked Reed and his story...I'm just hopeful that the next book is better and has more interesting elements.
Cami
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!

Oh my goodness, I totally forgot how much I love the books about the Kensington’s. You have to start with the first series which is the Jade series and I know there are a lot of books in the series but trust me when I say they are great books and a story that will keep you very engrossed the entire time.

If you have read the other books you know Lilly to be the daughter of billionaire Pearce Kensington and the half-sister of Garrett Kensington. She is all grown up now and just startin
Gudlaug
Love the Kensinton stories.

So this is a book I am happy to read. I loved the Jade series and the Kensinton.So in this book the saga contious.Love it.Thank Allie Evverhart for writing it
Cheryl
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

I loved the book, although alot of it sounded too much like her brother, Garrett s story. So glad she didn't date the douche any longer and ended up with Reed! And cut her bitchy mother off!!
Tina Lonsdale
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good story as always

Just starting the Jade series thanks again for the very good read. I'm looking forward to reading your series again.
Connie Napoli
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lilly

Terrific! Ms Everhart does not disappoint. Another excellent book! Follows storyline from the Jade and Kensington series both fantastic. I feel like these characters are old friends and part of my life . If you are meeting the Kensington clan for the first time and you enjoyed it...treat yourself to the full series, starting with the Jade series then the Kensingtons, jn that order..to get the full impacts of the fantastic story. Looking forward to the second "Lilly" book. Still would like t
Jacquelyn Smith
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mother issues

What is one to do when mothers is the problem? Lilly and Reed is trapped in a world Plagued with mother issues. This was amazing start to Lilly's story.♦♦♦♦
Evie Lanier
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Another great read. The entire series is awesome. So glad you decided to write her story. Can't wait for the next book
Shani Oddman
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!! The Jade series is by far my all time favorite series EVER!!!! So when I saw there was a spin off for Lilly I had to read. I loved Lilly and her innocence to all that was going on around her. She was vulnerable and kind. This book envoked so much emotions. Laughter, anger, resentment. The only thing I hated was that Lilly had no growth, she still had the mindset of the 7 year old girl we was introduced to in the Jade Series. And what was up with Jade and Garrett kids not aging. Like thi ...more
Beth
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love

I absolutely loved this book. I'm glad Lilly ended up with who she did. I'm glad she cut ties with her mom she's such a bitch. And I can't wait to find out what happens in the next book if there's going to be one.
Shannon
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you enjoyed both the Jade, and the Kensington series, Lilly is a must read. You'll get to know a young adult Lilly, plus have the added bonus of all the characters you've grown fond off from the previous two series.
Brittany  Bevins
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!

I love the Jade and Kensington series!! So finally getting to read about Lilly is amazing and this book was well written as is all of Allie Everhart's books. Can't wait for more!!!
Robin Braun
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this book

Lilly is a great book. Can't wait for the next one. Allie Everhart does a great job telling the story. You need too read The Jade Series & Kensingtons so you get the full context. Both series are excellent
Traci
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
Review coming soon
S
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mind-blowing
4.5 stars. More of the Kensington please :)
Raeanna
Jan 25, 2017
Chick78
Nov 28, 2016

• His Wicked Ways
  • Slay: Rivalry (Slay Quartet, #1)
  • Cruel Fortune (Cruel, #2)
  • Reconstruct Me (Breakneck, #5)
  • Hope Again (Again, #4)
  • Vow (Bayonet Scars, #4.5)
  • Knights Burden (Rumblin' Knights Book 4)
  • Enthralled (The Enslaved Duet #1)
  • Justify My Love (Shaken Dirty, #4)
  • Malum: Part 1 (Elite Kings Club, #4)
  • Breaking the Limits
  • His to Claim
  • Rainbows Ever After (Rainbows, #1.5)
  • State of Chaos (Collapse, #2)
  • Promise Me Once (Promise Me, #3)
  • Jacob's Ladder: Eli (Jacob's Ladder, #2)
  • En enda hemlighet (Only One Night #2)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
Allie Everhart has published twenty-six novels and is the author of the bestselling Jade Series. Allie tells stories about love, often with a twist of mystery and suspense. She loves writing for hours on end, reading in the wee hours of the morning, drinking strong coffee, sipping bourbon, and sitting outside on a sunny day coming up with story ideas.

Find her online at

News

Kensington Family (2 books)
  • Lilly and Reed (Kensington Family #2)