Start by marking “Hidden Realms” as Want to Read:
Hidden Realms

Hidden Realms

Strong, independent heroines join together with mysterious, dangerous heroes in explosive conflicts that are as much external as they are internal.

Hidden Realms has all of this along with mermaids, shape shifters, demigods, fae, demons and half-breeds with even darker inheritances. There's love, both forbidden and true, and there's all the sacrifice it takes to keep it. R
Kindle Edition
Published October 2nd 2016 by Fir'shan Publishing

Jan 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: anthology
1. Torn by Dean Murray Not Interested
I did not like the first book in this series and after 2 chapters I had no desire to give this one a chance either. Unlikeable characters and zero world building.

2. Awaken (Awakened Fate #1) by Sky Malone ***3 Stars
Chloe has always wanted to visit the ocean but her parents are creepily adverse to her having anything to do with water. So like any good teenager, she goes on vacation with her friend Bailey to a beach house. Turns out that she is part mermaid a
Sharon
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
all the books were really great a couple of them were disappointing , but a really great read I Didn't feel the urge to just not read any of them, and was pleasantly surprised that I haven't read the books in this collection so all in all very satisfied camper,so to speak, now to get some of the second books of each series
gordon k class
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Different

I didn't read all the stories in this set only because some of them were not a genre I care for. But the ones I did read were very well written and enjoyed thoroughly.
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've only read one of the stories so far in this great collection, so here is my review of it:

Xoe by Sara Roethle

I picked this book up on Amazon Kindle for free thinking it would pass the time while I waited for my doctor appointment. It took a few minutes to get really interested in the book, but by the time the nurse had called me back I was truly hooked.

The book is about 16 year old Xoe and her discovering that she is part demon and that there are supernatural creatures who really exist.

It's
Sharon
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dean Murray never fails to write a really good story, so it doesn't surprise me that he has gathered together nine more authors that all give you well-written, exciting stories with such interesting characters that you won't want to put these books down until you finish all ten of them. This is a great collection of shape shifters, demons, mermaids and others, all by writers that won't disappoint you. Believe me...you are going to enjoy every single story in this set. I know I did.
Stephanie Zuiderweg
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Mixed bag, but mostly worthwhile

As expected with most anthologies, some if the books were good, some less so.
My favorite was probably Torn, though I struggled with some aspects that required having read the first book in the series. I ended up reading them both (Torn for the second time) concurrently so I could understand timelines better, but I'm a little overly obsessive.
Angela Sanders
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You'll love this box set!

Beautiful Demons, Five and Ignited were my favorite! Granted, all of the books were wonderful, those three stood out the most. I've read the entire Beautiful Demons series, so it was refreshing to read Book one again. I give this box set a well deserved 5 stars! It has a combination of everything! You don't want to pass this up!
Jackie
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Jackie by: Newsletter
A well written, great fantasy book of different stories of fairies, vampires, as many creatures as you wish in one collection. Perfect stories to take you away from every day life for a trip into another world. Grateful to have been introduced to these authors
Rachael
Dec 04, 2016
moon fairy
Apr 17, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Bitterroot: Part 3 (Bitterroot #3)
  • Midnight Surrender
  • Second Shift (Shifted, #2)
  • Runaway (Max Pack Book 1)
  • Cameron's Law (Adelheid, #1)
  • Hexed and Vexed (Wards and Wands, #1)
  • Her Guardian Series Box Set
  • The Forgotten Women Heroes: Second World War Untold Stories - The Women Heroes in the Extraordinary World War Two
  • The Other Side of Gemini
  • Deja Blue (Ruby Blue, #2)
  • Caretaker (Silverlight Book 2)
  • Freakn' Shifters Bundle (Freakn' Shifters, #1-3)
  • Heat (The Grizzly Brothers Chronicles, #2)
  • Maverick (Maverick Academy Series)
  • Luminescence Trilogy: Complete Collection
  • Mated (The Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Stranger Worlds: A Young Adult Urban Fantasy Collection
  • The Music Mage (The Ravanmark Saga, #1)