Start by marking “Forever Charmed (Vieux Carré Witch Sister, #3)” as Want to Read:
Forever Charmed (Vieux Carré Witch Sister, #3)

Forever Charmed

(Vieux Carré Witch Sister #3)

Rose Morgeaux is a healer, not a killer, so training to fight is the last thing she wants to do. And if going against everything she believes in isn’t bad enough, she has to do it with the eyes of the dark and handsome Callahan McCray on her back.

Cal’s seen the work of Warlocks firsthand when one killed his brother a year ago, so Rose’s hybrid heritage is all the reason he
Published November 7th 2016 by Entangled Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Forever Charmed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Charmed

Start your review of Forever Charmed (Vieux Carré Witch Sister, #3)
Dawn West
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 4.5

**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for honest review.**

Something "witchy" this way comes...

I just love reading about witches, warlocks, or just any kind of sorcery, really. There is something fantastic about a world of possibilities that magic can provide. This story took me by surprise a little with the warlocks being 'evil' when the witches were not. It was definitely a unique angle that I slurped down like witches brew!

I know I should have
T.A. Moorman
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This review and more can be seen at http://gothicmoms.blogspot.com/

The Morgeaux sisters have been struggling to deal with the fact that not only are they witches but also part Warlock as well. As if that wasn't enough, they also are being forced to train to learn to fight with the Paladins, a sect of humans whom made a pact to protect Witches. For Rose that task is even harder when her calling is healing, not harming. But as the next in line to protect the spells hidden within the painting
April Symes
This is book 3 in the Vieux Carre Witch Sister Series. The Morgeaux sisters have been struggling with being witches and also having a warlock side. And then on top of that, they are having to deal with and train with the Paladins.
For Morgeaux sister Rose, it is very hard for her because she is a healer and she isn’t one to cause pain but fix pain. But as the next in line to protect the spells hidden within the painting learning how to fight isn't an option. Only thing is, will she be able to
Busy Bees
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Star Rating - ****.5

4 witchy sisters falling In love and protecting the magical and non magical world from the danger of evil warlocks what's not to like. When I first began the Vieux Carré series I hadn't read any Dawn Chartier books previously so I wasn't sure what to expect from the authors writing. With books 1&2 there were a few niggles as I read, however by book 3 I had accustomed to the authors writing style and whilst I initially found books 1&2 Engaging and enjoyable by book 3
InD'tale Magazine
4.5/5.0

"Forever Charmed" is engagingly written - Ms. Chartier brings to life the idea that there could be witches and warlocks living amongst mortals, as well as Paladins, who hunt and kill the evil warlocks.

Read full review in the 2017 February issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Denise Van plew
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was glad to enter into this series again. The refreshing thing about this one is that each character featured in a novel is part witch, part warlock which picked at my intrigue level on how that would be for each one. When one is a healer it is not in the nature to be a fighter but Rose will not have a choice. At least she gets a scrumptious one to teach her-Callahan. Not that he wants to but those heroes that are worth anything do what they need to. They both will be in denial with us the ...more
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Netgalley ARC Review:

I really enjoyed this magical paranormal romance. Fun, flirty, filled with sweet romance and a great plot, this book was hard to put down. I am very interested in this author's other books and would be thrilled to check them out in the future. I loved the characters in this romance and how well the story pulled me in and had me completely enchanted. For a "new to me" author, this book was very impressive. A DEFINITE MUST READ!
Tonia Rodriguez
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my first read of the Sisters series. I have to say, it kept my attention and though I had no prior knowledge of what they were talking about it really wasn't difficult to follow. I enjoyed seeing how Cal and Rose figured out their relationship. There could have been more explanation and exploration of her turning and it felt a bit rushed at the end, but I enjoyed it.
* I voluntarily chose to review a copy of this book

Denise Van plew
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
InD'tale Magazine
4.5/5.0

Read full review in the 2017 February issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Dawn West
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Actual Rating: 4.5

Something "witchy" this way comes...

I know I should have
Tonia Rodriguez
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
* I voluntarily chose to review a copy of this book
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Netgalley ARC Review:

Oct 15, 2016
Melissa
Oct 15, 2016
Dawn
Oct 16, 2016 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Morgan
Harmony Williams
Michelle Miles
Zoe Forward
Oct 17, 2016
Occasionally I have a gator parked in my front yard on the bayou, but it's the snakes that really scare the bejeezus out of me. So instead, I tend to hole myself up with a good romance book, chocolate by the pound, or marathon tv viewing of Game of Thrones, TWD, Stranger Things, Gilmore Girls, various HGTV shows and Supernatural---oh Dean. *swoons*

If interested in reading #Witches #Warlocks #CEO's

Vieux Carré Witch Sister (3 books)
  • Bewitching the Enemy (Vieux Carré Witch Sister, #1)
  • His Wicked Desire (Vieux Carré Witch Sister, #2)