Start by marking “Rescue Bears Boxed Set (Rescue Bears, #1 To #6)” as Want to Read:
Rescue Bears Boxed Set (Rescue Bears, #1 To #6)

Rescue Bears Boxed Set (Rescue Bears #1 To #6)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  190 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews

Get the entire Rescue Bears series in one big, furry, sexy bundle

The Rescue Bears are a squad of ex-Navy SEAL bear shifters who carry out search and rescue missions on the rugged, often unforgiving terrain of Fate Mountain. With shifter males outnumbering females, they need some help from the human population if they’re going to find their fated mates.

But meeting the

Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 724 pages
Published October 5th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Rescue Bears Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rescue Bears Boxed Set

Racy
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chief Bear:

Scarlett Grove has done such an amazing job. I can already tell this is going to be a really good series. There are some really hot bear shifter in this book.

Levi Blackthorn was this sexy bear shifter. He and his bear desired a mate. Levi was this great guy. He was the alpha of the “Bear Rescue” which was a group of bear shifters that done a search and rescue of hikers that had gone lost. Levi also was owner of the Fate Mountain Lodge.

I always love reading stories were they have shi
Jessica Ramsey
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
CHIEF BEAR
☆☆☆☆
This novella is about Juliet and Levi aka Chief Bear.

Levi makes a profile on mate dot com. Here is where he is matched to Juliet. Levi owns a lodge on Fate Mountain and Juliet's friend is getting married. The wedding venue is actually at the Lodge so this forces the two to meet sooner than planned. Once they meet it is an instant attraction. Will the bond be enough to mate for life?

Extremely sweet and passionate. Juliet and Levi are both likeable characters and their bond together
L M
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars.
SCARLETT GROVE - RESCUE BEARS Box Set
RESCUE BEARS 1 – CHIEF BEAR
A lovely new shifter to group to meet and fall in love with.
What an interesting group we are meeting.
Levi seems so lovable, he is alpha bear but without the posturing. He commands quietly and fairly.
Juliet was his complete contrast. I found her wishy washy and unkind in her behaviour/attitude to Levi, she was so hot and cold, until I thought about it and realized
A- she had little knowledge of shifters
B- she has been emo
Genre: #PRN#BearShifters
My Score:   #5Stars☆☆☆☆☆
♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡•°•♡
Series: Rescue Bears  Book#1
Woo-hoo Ms. Grove has written an amazing story. I've read several dating apps and they're all very good but this one has a twist, I really enjoy it because these guys are Ex Navy Seals that have formed a rescue crew for the Fate Mountain Lodge in the Fate Mountains. I th
Linda
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great set of stories. I read them all when they were released individually.

They are all shifters who work together after serving together in the military. At one point all shifter were required to do so. Society has now welcomed shifters to the community after years of prejudice. These shifters are looking for their fated mates. When they find them, they will do anything to protect them.

Chief Bear

Levi and Juliet have both been hurt by relationships are wary of getting their heart brok
Michelle Butterly
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I really enjoyed this series but I made the mistake of starting with the Bear Patrol series so I had to stop reading it and start with this one now that I have finished with this one I can go back to Bear Patrol. If the next one is as good as this series I will really enjoy it as this was a well written series great story lines you can sink you're teeth into and characters that you become involved with it is a series that grabs you from the first page and keeps you wanting more when yo
Cindy Caron
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome series! I loved each and every one of these books. They are all easy reads that will warm your heart, wishing that not only were these shifters real, but that you had your very own to snuggle up to and love. Ms. Grove certainly has a talent that will have you coming back and looking for more from her.
I have reviewed each book individually rather than here, but I can assure you that you won't want to miss out on any of them.
Happy reading!!!
Janet Hendricks
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Bear Shifters to the Rescue

Bear shifters to the rescue! Six stories about six very different shifter guys banding together to save those in danger on the slopes of Fate Mountain. Personally, I think some of the stories are more compelling than others. For me, some of the female characters were annoyingly wishy-washy. That said, I definitely recommend this boxed set to anyone who loves good shifter romances.
Cheryl Viner
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful box set

I really enjoyed all the stories in this box set. My only complaint is that all the stories mentioned a war so I felt that I wasn't privy to what had made the males have the personality they had. I always love a fated mates story line and Scarlett Grove has yet to disappoint me.
Leslie Sanchez
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is all about the bears that started it all. Ex-Navy SEALs that comprise the Search and Rescue team on Fate Mountain and how each found the woman of their dreams (even if they didn’t want a mate). Each of the six relationships has it’s own challenges and the bears’ work together as a team towards a happily ever after for each one.
Rebecca Rothmeyer
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this series!

I absolutely love this series! Scarlett Grove is an amazing author! I could barely put these books down to sleep or work! Just couldn't quit reading! Can't wait to read the next series!
Lolita Nettles
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this collection

I loved this collection of fated mates and the wide range of obstacles that stood in their way of realizing and claiming their mates as well as the strong women who make each male complete. I can't wait to read more by this author!
Maritza Knox
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fated Mates

This series was amazing. Every Bear had a strong character and they found the perfect mates to bring out their better sides. A page turner from the beginning to end. Loved it!!!
Misty l Otto
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm moving to fate mountain

Love love love these books. True emotions, true problems and the family to help work it all out. They make me happy
Kathy Zuercher Diveley
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rescue Bears and their fated mates

Each rescue bear and fated mate story is unique and full of love and romance. Totally loved this series. The books are awesome !!!
John Piper
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
Awesome series!!
Josie
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome books

This is a great set of books. I enjoyed reading each book. It was great having all the books in the series together. I will be reading more boos by this author.
Dora
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I liked these stories a lot. Read them individually and enjoyed good moments laughing and feeling with the protagonist good and not so good emotions they have to deal with while conquering their fears and finding love. These stories are refreshing, interesting and very entertaining.
Chief Bear
Both Levy and Juliet, had had experiences that nearly destroyed their lives but they were trying to survive the circumstances they were living in. Levy was a natural leader, smart and concerned with his leg
Tanya Brown
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
CHIEF BEAR-I loved this story about Levi and Juliet. Levi is boss of the Rescue Bears and owner of The Fate Mountain Lodge. His team of bear shifters that served with him as Seals in the Navy make up this group of rescue bears. One member is a computer tech and made a program called mate.com which Levi and Juliet both applied. Moments later they are matched at 100%. Juliet is a little leery and a little excited. They start texting and end up meeting earlier than they expected and things just hea ...more
Crystal
Love this series!

Chief Bear -- Wonderful shifter romance, I love the storyline and the characters. Levi is a bear shifter who longs for a mate, he finally decides to sign up for his friends mating site, but is still unsure of having a human as a past has shown him that being with a human can be hazardous to a shifters health. Juliet is looking for someone to love her for herself, curves and all, can a bear shifter be the one for her? Will their fears overcome the promise of love, or can they ove
Lynn Vincent
Oct 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes paranormal stories
This is a great box set about the Rescue bears of Fate Mountain finding their mates. They are all ex-military and are a close knit clan. They have all signed up for Corey's we site Mate.com. Come meet the rescue bears. I loved all of these stories and give this set 5 stars.

Chief Bear by Scarlett Grove is fantastic.The characters are ex-Navy Seals who live and work on Fate Mountain. Levi owns the Lodge and is the alpha of the bears and leader of the rescue team. One of his team has come up with
Sherri
Chief Bear
A very nice story about a lonely shifter bear meeting his fated mate in a curvy human who has self-esteem issues. They meet through a website his friend set up just for shifters. They both have their issues to work out but in the end they get their HEA.

Wild Bear
Wow, what can I say about this book? Such a heart-wrenching story between the broken bad bear and his human mate that he wouldn’t claim. A great story of love and redemption!! Loved it!!

Big Bear
This is the third book in this ser
Cheri
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
A great bundle of the series. Ms. Grove has provided all of the guys in this one great boxed set. Just a sample is the one that starts it all, Chief Bear.
A new series with ex-SEAL bear shifters. I'm already hooked, now add their new gig includes a mountain rescue team. So tick it off, hot guys, ex-SEALS, continuing heroes and hot guys not afraid when they see what they want to show her why she should want them too.
Chief Bear, Levi, has made a professional success of his life and a rewarding sid
Cheri Morris
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good book

It's funny and emotional and loving. Each book was made into its own. They weren't the same person traits. They all had different backgrounds.
Dawn
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series of books. They were great short reads that kept me moving to the next one. The series is set on Fate Mountain and is about the Rescue Bears. A group of bear shifters that go from being in the army as a group of rescuers and then when they go home they start a rescue squad at home on Fate Mountain. They each have their own story about finding their fated mate. They each have their own work but when they are in need of help, the rest of the squad is ready to come and lend a han ...more
Barbara
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very good boxed set it includes the books,#1= Chief Bear= Levi Blackthorn who is Alpha of his bear shifter clan and Juliet Hernandez his fated mate .#2= Wild Bear =This is Shane Keenan and Lily Mason’s story and what Shane is about to find out that Lily has been hiding for years.#3= Big Bear=This is Woodworker Angus Grant and Poppy Robins who is on the run from the mob for something she heard story. #4= Brew Bear= Is Drew Bock and Quinn Jacobs’ story and why they might not get the Happy ending t ...more
Katie
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet

These were good reads. Like the review title says they were short and sweet. Only two things kept this from being five star.

1. Character descriptions. The girls were a little more fleshed out than the guys were but even still I could only really picture two out of the six well, the others all I really got was hair color. The guys weren't really described beyond built muscles and beards with one or two other details which had me picturing lumberjacks or hipster wannabe lumberjack
Treena Beavers
Shelves: arcs-first-reads
I've been Hibernating with all of my favourite Rescue Bears to keep my warm and cosy.

What's not to love Romance shifter style - With the war finally over the boys are busy trying to make a home for themselves amongst the mountains. The rescue crew ,help to run the spa and ski resort on Fate Mountain, dreaming of finding someone special to settle down with. Reluctantly (at first) some of them agree to try out Mate.com a dating app designed by one of their very own crew (Geek Bear).

Each part foll
Teressa
Nov 25, 2016 rated it did not like it
I read the first 5 of 6 books... I really wanted to read that 6th book as I was waiting on his story from the first. I just couldn't stand it anymore. Ms. Grove needs to learn to tell a story. The books read like someone is repeating a story back to a person. "George went to the store. Then he drove home. Then he unpacked groceries." That's a dramatization, but you get the point. There is also a LOT of repetitive lines in the book. Part of the concept of the Rescue bears and the shifters in thes ...more
Terry
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love those Rescue Bears

This series is smokin hawt!!! From the very first story Chief Bear all the way to the end of Geek Bear. It kept me enthralled. It covers everything from shy first love, to the HEA we love, and all the pain, fear, and heart break in between. Each story is complete from beginning to end. It also introduces all the rescue bears in the very first story, Chief Bear. In the last story Geek Bear it ties up everyones story.

I most definitely recommend this book to everyone.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Scarlett Grove is a USA Today Bestselling Paranormal and Science Fiction Romance Author. Scarlett started publishing her adventurous, sexy stories in 2014 and now has dozens of titles spanning multiple worlds.

Her Best Selling Series Include:
Fate Mountain Shifters
Braving Darkness
Draconians and Elemental Dragons
The White Queen

She is currently obsessed with reverse harems, all things paranormal, an
More about Scarlett Grove

Rescue Bears (6 books)
  • Chief Bear (Rescue Bears, #1)
  • Wild Bear (Rescue Bears, #2)
  • Big Bear (Rescue Bears, #3)
  • Brew Bear (Rescue Bears, #4)
  • Ski Bear (Rescue Bears, #5)
  • Geek Bear (Rescue Bears, #6)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)