Start by marking “The White Ribbon Collection” as Want to Read:
The White Ribbon Collection

The White Ribbon Collection

A collection of authors have come together to bring you a set of Romance stories from different genres. The White Ribbon Collection consists of 10 stories that will please readers from all walks of life and captivate romance and erotica fans like no other collection. All proceeds from this anthology will be going to the charity Rape Crisis.

Ma
Published November 2016

To ask other readers questions about The White Ribbon Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The White Ribbon Collection

Brittany
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read the story All For You by Karen Raines in this anthology. What a great story! It's about second chance love and how far someone will go to protect the person they love. Life wasn't being too kind to Jake when Erika up and left him with no explanation. Now she's back and ready to explain, but will Jake even let her? This story was beautifully written and I cannot wait to read the rest of the anthology!
Janet Harrall
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was privileged to read the stories by Julian, Jade and Tessa and JP UvalleJPva
Julian Napier.....Become Corrupted
This story covers what happens to sisters Louise and Jessica before the events which were to change their lives forever. . It sets the scene perfectly for the dark, tense and nail biting story that follow in Corrupted Hearts. A brilliant read!!

Jade Whitfield.... Happily Forever After
This story had me laughing out loud!!. Liv and Noah set off for their honeymoon . Woohoo... Not exact
DB Canavan
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
J.P. Uvalle has done it again with her short novella 'Catching Waves.'
I love the way J.P. writes. She draws you into the story, makes you fall in love with her characters, and leaves you wanting more!!
I love the way the main character, Eve, was written. She's an over worked singer who is exhausted and needs a break. She defiantly needs to get away from her business manager/abusive boy-friend.
While hiding anonymously in Hawaii she meets Kaiko.
Kaiko is a sexy surfing local who has dreams of beco
Socially Book Nerd
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An amazing collection of Authors and their chosen Novellas. Each story made me want more! Anthologies are a great way to get to know a new author and get a taste of their writing style. I strongly recommend this....
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have read the Arc’s for Tessa, Julian, Jade & Leaona they are all short reads with very different stories and characters. The book is for such a good cause too.
As soon as I've read the whole book I will update this review

Tessa Valis - For His Daughter
Mason has lost the love of his life his beautiful wife, he’s left to raise his daughter with the help of a nanny whilst he works nights. His life turns upside down when he finds out what has happened to him.
He meets a woman we he get a second
Carrie
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Firstly I would like to say congratulations to all the authors for making bestseller. I also want to say a massive well done for doing such a great thing for charity.
I don't usually read anthologies since the stories are so short, however I just had to have it after I saw some of my favourite authors on the cover. I'll review each one individually starting with my favourite.
Jade Whitfield
I love love love this author. She's got a hilarious writing styles and her characters are always so multi
Dora
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

This book is an absolute gem! For His Daughter--This book maybe fiction, but the storyline at first makes you think it can be related to true-life situations and then all of a sudden, you recognize what is going on!! Once I started reading, I could not stop reading the book—I needed to find out what happened. When reading the story, it may make you feel sad, confused, appalled, and even euphoric. I loved the characters of Mason, Ruby an
Rochelle Sumner Kroesen
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I had the opportunity to read Julian, Jade and Tessa's stories. All 3 stories were awesome!
Julian Napier - Become Corrupted
If you have read Corrupted Hearts you will want to read this and even if you haven't read this and then go get a copy of Corrupted Hearts. Becoming Corrupted shows us what takes place just before the events of Corrupted Hearts. I loved Corrupted Hearts so much and was excited to get a little more backstory on the characters.

I absolutely LOVED
Kym  Young
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of reading Never Judge a Book by Stacey Broadbent, I really enjoyed this short but sweet story. Jess hasn't had the best of luck when it comes to men, the only serious boyfriend she has ever had, treated her badly and cheated on her constantly but being young naive and what she thought was, in love, she kept forgiving him and history kept repeating itself, well that is until he does it to her while she's pregnant with his baby. Jess decideds she's finally had enough and leave ...more
Smut & Spirits
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: all-the-feels
I received an ARC for my honest opinion:

I loved this book!

It's been a while since a read an anthology that was so full of great characters and authors. Every story was perfectly crafted by its creator and I truly believe that I will read a couple of the stories again. As far as favorites go in an collection I don't usually choose, but I do have a favorite writer in the group and let me tell you, she didn't disappoint. Karen Raines has the awesome ability to suck me into whatever she's written a
Petrina Jenkins
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Never Judge a Book by Stacey Broadbent, is a heartwarming story about a young pregnant woman who is forced to leave the father of her baby, after promises of a life together are clearly not going to be fulfilled. Jess has to be strong for her soon-to-be-born baby son. Believing that she is now the last thing another guy would want, she is not expecting to find love so soon. That is until she meets so-called 'bad boy' Nathan. But is he really all that bad? Full of real-life dramas, this story is ...more
Laura Watson
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Become Corrupted-J Napier
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. If you are looking for a quick hot read then this is the book for you!

Happily Forever Love- Jade Whitfield
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. I loved the story and could not put the book down. I loved the characters and their ups and downs. I look forwards to reading more from this author

For His Daughter- T Valais
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. The writing was great an
Jodi Pickel
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and Advanced Reader Copy of Tessa and Leaona's short stories and am voluntarily leaving an HONEST review.

For His Daughter by Tessa. This is a short story about a widower and how he learns to provide for his daughter. Very good short story leaving you wanting more.

Sand, snow and secrets by Leaona is about One and Lea's first Christmas charity event together. You learn about tensions between characters that make you ready and waiting for her next book to find out what happens to
Yomari Suarez
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
All for you by Karen Raines
Beautiful, sweet and cute short story about second chances at love, life and friendship. Had me swooning and sighing for most of the story, fell quickly for the characters and the plot. Erika left everything behind thinking that it was the only way to save her fiancé Jake and best friend Leigh's dreams and security causing pain and heartbreak with her choice. Five years later she's back to make amends and take back everything she left behind, including Jake's love.
Kay
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have read All of You by Karen Raines. On the day that life long loves, Erika and Jake, are to get married, Erika disappears. When Erika shows up five years later, Jake can't decide if he can or wants to trust or love Erika again. Will their love still be there and enough for them to be together? I'm not going to spoil the ending you need to read this to find out!
Mardell Bonasso
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Stacey Broadbent's story Never Judge a Book. Jess and Nathan meet at a local library, develop a friendship and along the way they learn what it means to never judge a book by it's cover. This is a very well written story with real issues many people face today. I really enjoyed this story and finished it the same day I received it, I could not put it down.
Once Upon A Romance  Blog
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read many books by these authors but now I am going to check them out!! I really enjoyed reading all these different stories the authors wrote!! They made me want more and more! Great anthology! Would definitely recommend it!

I was gifted a copy in exchange for an honest review.
Sherry
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I just finished Karen Raines book All For You. This is a beautiful story of family betrayal, love, and forgiveness.
With a HEA ending.I can't wait to finish the rest of the stories in this Anthology. I was gifted this book by the author.
Ashley Morgan
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get to read the stories for Tessa, jade and Julian... As usual, these 3 blew me away with their stories and writing.... This anthology supports a wonderful cause and should be on everyone's tbr!
Milva
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Never judge a book by Stacey Broadbent. I'm amazed by this instalove. Why? Because Stacey just managed to get a full novel in a short story. It wasn't rushed and it did feel like I was reading a novel. I absolutely love this. I'm curious about the other short stories.
Lizzie
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you're looking for a quick read to get lost in, then this book is for you.
10 stories full of love, passion and heartbreak determined to make the reader a part of those stories.
Loved this anthology and found some great authors through this book!
June Drake
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I like this collection of author and found some great names to add to my TBR list.
Well done guys.
I would recommend this.
Stephanie
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I read the story For His Daughter by Tessa Valis. This story shows the unconditional love a parent has for their child. The dad would do anything to keep his daughter safe and to provide for her.
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I immensely enjoyed every page of this anthology, and the fact that it benefits the cause Rape Crisis is only icing on the cake. So to read and support these amazing authors and this wonderful cause is both a joy and an honor. Everyone of these stories were hot and had me falling for the characters and completely engrossed in the story line. What I love about anthologies is the smorgasbord of new authors and favorite authors that I get to indulge in even though at the end of each story I am left ...more
Lindsey
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
As soon as I've read the whole book I will update this review

He meets a woman we he get a second
Jennifer Ortiz
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anthologies
All for You by Karen Raines

This was an amazing second chance story! Erika is trying to redeem herself after circumstances obligated her to abandon her boyfriend Jake. Jake is still heartbroken after Erika's sudden departure a few years back. After everything they've been through they live happily ever after. The sex was scorching hot!!! Kudos to the author!

I voluntarily read a copy of this book.

For His Daughter by Tessa Valis

OMG!!! What an interesting story! Mason and Ruby have lost the most imp
Teri
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this grouping of authors unfortunately I have only had the opportunity to read 3 books so far but they were each amazing. For them to each take the time to do this for rape crisis just makes it more special and personal.

Happily Forever After - Jade Whitfield brings us a delightful hysterical story about a couple who have made it through their blissful wedding day with joy and anticipation of their upcoming honeymoon. Well let's just say sometimes friends do have a way of being in the way
Jeanne
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
I read an ARC of Karen Raines' story All For You and Jade Whitfield's story Happily Forever After.

All For You---Erika left Jake without a word on the day they were to get married and maintains the no-contact for 5 years, when she shows up at the bar he runs with the help of his sister. Will he give her a chance to explain? It turns out it was all for his benefit--she was blackmailed into staying gone and having no contact by her stepfather. All the feelings are still there for both of them, but
Cassy
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I got the pleasure of reading Karen's short in this anthology 'All For You'.

It was a beautiful story of a second chance romance. Jake & Erika were ready to spend their lives together when with no word she disappears. Now Erika is back determined to explain what happened & win him back but will he accept? You can feel the love they have for each other along with the hurt they have bother experienced. You just want them to be able to work it out so they can have their happily ever after.

I