Start by marking “Edge of Winter” as Want to Read:

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  75 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
The Christmas season is a wonderful time for weddings and the big day has finally arrived for Lakeisha. White snowflakes are falling gently as sweet music drifts through the cold wintry air. Lakeisha and Baylor are having the most perfect wedding of the year. Friends and family are full of cheer, but behind all the good cheer some fireworks must fall.

Jesse Winters watches
Published October 5th 2016 by Nayberry Publications

To ask other readers questions about Edge of Winter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Edge of Winter

Arlena
Rating: Five
Review:

"Edge Of Winter: Love and Heartbreak" by Theresa Hodge

My Thoughts...

On the first go away Lakeisha's and Baylor wedding didn't turn out well. But there was someone waiting in the wings that would do right by Lakeisha. I found "Edge of Winter: Love and Heartbreak" a good read because the ending was a good HEA. Now I know I have probably said too much but it is definitely worth the r
Tera L. Kirksey-Coleman
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Edge of Winter

Sometimes your best friend could be your soulmate.
LaKeisha Finley discovers her best friend truly loves her for her. After her blotched marriage to Baylor Thornton was sabotaged, Jesse Winters is there for her again. This time he's letting her know how he feels. And boy do they have a good time!
The love that's found between the two was breathtaking. She finally got her Honeymoon in Paris.
I would love to hear more from them. This was a very good book.
Raemisha Richard
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Best i read on July Christmas haha

Best book I read from Therese, she did her thang as alwasy and I couldn't get enough of it. I am so happy I got to read another b9ok from her and I can't wait to read more.
Abby Amos
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nice Read !

I thought I was reading one book and it turned out being two. I enjoyed them both! Although I found both books good, there were a few errors. I would recommend this book.
Jessica Miller
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great stories

The first story had me angry at how she was put into a crazy situation but became stronger and had it better in the end. The next one was like American idol and love and some drama. But I enjoyed both!
Lynnai
Oct 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Christmas wedding

This was not your typical BWWM romance story. It started off with a shocker. For someone who their virginity was so important to Lakiesha sure gave it up quickly. I did like her and Jesse together although it felt a bit forced.
Katara Johnson
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LaKeisha

LaKeisha goes through a terrible ordeal on her wedding day. Which causes her to go through a sad state for a while takes her friend's Eve and Jessie to being her back to life. With that she finds new love.
evette w
Oct 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Nicely Done

These were well put together stories about finding the one meant for you.The writer captures all the emotions in both stories,and it's not over done.Two very entertaining stories about love and friendship.This was a good find and a nice way to spend an afternoon.
keetaa brothers
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Noelle's rock

Can I please get noelle's rock series on kindle please. Lit is OK but I prefer to read it on kindle pretty please
Catherine Anderson
Nov 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: finished
I didn't like this book. I tried to, but I couldn't get into it.
Shirley
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
It was okay!

I enjoyed the story at the end better, Sunday's Soul! But I love Theresa's work, so I will always be a fan; however, I was little disappointed in this one.
TOwens
Nov 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
It was pretty good.
Maria Hammonds
Nov 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Fair to Midling

The turmoil was do able I felt a pull to the story. There were some lull moments. It could have been that this is a new author for me. All in all a decent read.
Dion  Rogers
Jan 30, 2017
Cynthia Bond
Nov 16, 2016
Sonya
Nov 05, 2017 added it
Cute Christmas love story!
Margaret