Start by marking “Crashing Into Love: A BWWM Billionaire Romance” as Want to Read:
Crashing Into Love: A BWWM Billionaire Romance

Crashing Into Love: A BWWM Billionaire Romance

3.68  ·  Rating details ·  57 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
As a paramedic, she saves lives…but can she save her own heart?

Chelsea Williams is embracing life. A trained paramedic, she performs a valuable service to society, and she tries to tell herself it’s enough. Newly divorced after five years of suffocating attention by her ex, she vows there will be no more asking permission, no more striving to please others… and no more me
Kindle Edition
Published October 5th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Crashing Into Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crashing Into Love

Elysa
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Two good ones!😏

Both Crashing Into Love and Love Games were good stories. I actually liked Love Games slightly more. Complicated emotions and events that are realistic and relatable. Endearing leading characters with friends, family and foes who all grab your interest. Books are well written with very few errors which is always a plus. I definitely recommend both!
M
Dec 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Wellllllll

I am finding it difficult to rate this title. Both prime characters are Loveable; however, their stories are so chopped up & missing what appears to be key elements to their characters. The ending though thoughtful was way too a abrupt for the story line. This is just my opinion.
Angela V. Herndon
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't have picked a better romance novel to read as my last book of 2017!!! Chelsea and Carter provided all of the fixings!!? From stalking to mystery lovers to finally giving love a fighting chance!! I was glad to read that everything in their lives were not as perfect as some romance novels pretend life can be!!
Sada
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

Each story was entertaining. Chelsea's ex was demented and Carter was sweet and loving. That thing involving her friend was a bit twisted but I loved it, something different. Ms Watkins thank you. Loved Carl and Jade a disaster helped them see the light. Thanks Ms Cole.
Lorice
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Highly recommended!👏

I enjoyed Chelsea and Carter story. Didn't know Jason could be such a monster. What would make him think after what he put Chelsea through that she would want him? He is a very sick individual. On top of that to give him a second chance. Eww!
Tonia
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read
Lynnai
Oct 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Not what I hoped

This story was ok it was written pretty well. The characters were alright as well, but I didn't see myself relating to them. I was however a little disappointed with the turn the story took. I actually felt a bit deceived. The summary mentioned nothing about a surprise pregnancy. I am quite tired of that storyline and honestly would not have read this book had I have known.
Gayle Roberson
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Trust In Love

I enjoyed this book when billionaire Carter opens his eyes after being in an accident he stares into the face of paramedic Chelsea. Carter is so captivated by her beauty he decides she has to be his. Chelsea has had so much trauma in her life she doesn't know if she is ready for a relationship. Is Carter ready to face the surprises and danger that is lurking around the corner trying to keep them apart.
HI5O
Oct 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Good

Too much, too fast. One date, pregnancy, love, hate, love, happily ever after. Needed more insight into how Bailey sold her baby and still so worthy.
Glenrose McMahon
Aug 06, 2017
Gloria Creech
Dec 10, 2017
Cherry
rated it did not like it
May 14, 2017