Start by marking “Brokenhearted (Touched, #3)” as Want to Read:
Brokenhearted (Touched, #3)

Brokenhearted

(Touched Saga #3)

A journey through dark, forbidden worlds, beyond the limits of fear.
Are you strong enough to tempt Fate?

From the author of the #1 bestseller TOUCHED comes the highly anticipated third episode of the saga that has bewitched thousands of readers around the world.

How can you go on living if the person you love is gone? Consumed by grief and remorse, Ge
ebook, 1
Published October 2016 (first published 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Brokenhearted, please sign up.
Dani-Marie Watson According to the Author's FB page, the book is due for release 31 October 2016! :)

Start your review of Brokenhearted (Touched, #3)
Megan
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Siobhan Davis
Stunning worldbuilding and heartbreaking emotion combine to deliver another electrifying read in the amazing Touched Saga.

Fair warning - if you haven't read the other books in this series this review may be slightly-spoilery.

Elisa sure knows how to tug at her reader's heartstrings and Brokenhearted is no exception. During the first five or six chapters of this book I actually felt like my heart was splitting in two and I acutely felt everything that Gemma felt. To have lo
Chastity
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was ok
I hate giving bad reviews, it makes me feel horrible but it was just WAY to repetitive for me. The main character, Gemma, seriously frustrated me throughout the entire book, she was soooo whinny and annoying. How many ways can you say that she is brokenhearted? I get it, Its the title and all she says for half the book. I really wanted to like the third book in this series, even though the first 2 were also repetitive, i like the theme of the story and felt it had a lot of potential but this one ...more
Corinne
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
So far I've enjoyed this series. One of the best paranormal series I've ever read.
Marianne Curley
Beautiful writing, like poetry, this series was a wonderful surprise that got better and better even when I thought it couldn't get any better. Twists and turns I didn't see coming. I'm more than a little in love with Evan. This series could turn even the hardest, cynical heart into a romantic. Thoroughly enjoyable reading.
Neilliza Swaffar
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing

****Some Spoilers Included, Please read with caution*****

Wow! Just when I thought Author Elisa S Amore couldn’t top book three, she really blew it out of the water with this sequel. This book is full of adventure, so be ready for one hell of a ride, literally. The adventure in Hell was both scary and exciting. With some surprises along the way, that will make any series fan both happy and sad all at once.

photo Touched3-BrokenHearted-Teaser.jpg

Even though Gemma and Evan spent a long time apart in this book, I just knew sooner or later Evan will sh
☆☆Hannah☆☆
This is by far my least favorite one in the series. Gemma pissed me off so much throughout this book. She made the first half of the book unbearable. I tried to be understanding of her situation but that chick was just too much for me. I did start to like it more towards the end but by then it was too late. I already own the last book so I'm hoping it won't be as bad.
Daphne Van gils ferren
Loved it!

I admit I was getting annoyed with her behavior towards everyone. We get that she was broken but now, due to circumstances, she's going to have to re-evaluate a few things. I'm excited for the 4th book to see if we get a glimpse of a possible Happily Ever After.
Sheila gullick
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series
I really loved this story You sure could feel the heartbreak

The heartbeak she felt you could feel Thu the pages And the strength of each z characters. I am so looking forward to the next book
Debra
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AWESOME SERIES

This is one of my all time favorite SERIES! No way could I put this book down. As soon as I read the last page HAD to start book 4!!!
Moms POV
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one was a bit more exciting than Unfaithful at least when she went to hell.

Quick Summery: Evan is in Hell being tortured while Gemma is on Earth putting herself through Hell and later actually walking through Hell because of a mistake that she made that sealed Evan's fate with a kiss. Quite literally. Only Ginevra knows that Evan is still alive and being tortured by her sisters but decides not to share this with the group. Hmm..maybe not such a good witch after all.
Gemma is massive despai
Marybel Clifford
Wow just wow!

This book was so frikin beautiful & so awesome. Ive never read anything like this. And I read thousands of books! Omg man! Epic!
Charlotte
Brokenhearted. ( Touched Saga #3 )
By Elisa Amore.

Elisa invites you back into the stunning and epic journey of two fated lovers. Gemma and Evan the most beautiful love story you will read this year!
A story of Love, passion; bravery, guilt & remorse. All leads into a hair-raising, heart-pounding read!

As Gemma struggles through the grief that has been bestowed upon her. Her love, her everything, killed by her own lips. Gemma finds herself consumed by grief and fin
Chrystal
Jun 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Good but not as great as the 1st two. I knew Even was alive but as soon as I started reading he was in hell & in a dungeon, with that evil witch torturing him I knew I wasn't going to like that part. How long did that have to drag out!? Not fond of books where one of the H (of which mostly are men) is tied up in chains and almost raped unwillingly by the villain. It infuriates me! Skimmed through quickly during that. So the book dropped in rating there. My heart broke for Gemma while knowing ...more
Christine Connolly
Another incredible, intense, beautifully written story in the Touched saga. Touched hooked me, Unfaithful broke me, Brokenhearted gave me hope. You have never and will never read another series like the Touched saga, this series touches you all the way to your soul and stays with you. With each book comes a new connection and flows together so perfectly well. Adventure, fear, love, heartbreak, and determination, there are so many faces presented in this book and the raw emotion will touch you al ...more
Harmony T.
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series keeps getting better and better! In the second novel, the author paints a portrait of the heaven, a magical place that Evan shares with Gemma. In this novel, the focus is hell. It’s horrifying and so completely unique to anything I’ve ever read. Pieces of the story that were sort of unclear, such as why Gemma had the ability to see Subterranean Angels, became clear and build up to Gemma going to hell to save Evan and set the stage for the next book. Not even death: heaven or hell cou ...more
Rebecca
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Simply amazing series!

I would highly recommend this book to anyone. I am so emotionally touched by Gemma and Evan's love story. While this is my least favorite book in the series, it was still so worth reading. I can't wait for more of their story! Thanks so much for the wonderful world you've created Elisa S. Amore! Few series and very few authors capture and keep my attention the way you have. You are trustworthy great writer. More than that, you are an amazing creator of a world worth escapi
Angela Parker
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How far would you go to save your soulmate? Jamie will travel to hell to save Evan. Nothing and no one will stand in her way. While Gemma is trying to cope with Evans death, Peter and her friends steps up to be her comforters. She finds out her true nature, Which also leads to news about what became of Evan. She has to go to hell. While there she meets some interesting and frightening beings. She is also surprised with an unexpected reunion. This book is an emotional ride from beginning to end. ...more
Mel
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the Wait!

I fell in love with this series before finishing the first book. Mrs. Amore has such a way with words, the characters come to life and find their way into your heart. The ending of the second book, "Unfaithful", absolutely broke my heart and Oh. My. God. the tears I cried were uncontrollable. I anxiously waited for " Brokenhearted" to be released hoping Gemma and Evan would find their way back to each other. It's a MUST READ! You won't be disappointed. The worst part? Waiting
Gina Smith
Really Good

So i would like to start by saying, i really really love this series. Now what i don't like about this series is how much Gemma cries and the overuse of the declaration of love Evan and Gemma displays. Its overdone and starts to get annoying and cheesy after a while. I really do love the story plot though. It would be very interesting to see what battles these two face.
Christine M Petersen
Heart Wrenching

This was seriously THE.Best.Book.EvAr! I was great broken from the beginning, only for my emotions to turn tide and feel relief and everlasting love. The trials and tribulations that were gone through kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through, turning page after page because I simply couldn't put it down. I CANNOT WAIT for the next in the saga!
Carrie Marshall
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book broke my heart literally! It's the 3rd book in what I call a TRAGIC paranormal romance. Nothing ever seems to go right for Gemma and Evan. The whole lot of characters combined actually. I'm hoping book 4, the final in this series will leave me satisfied. I am highly worried though at the prospects.
Allison
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can't get enough

Can't wait to read the last book. I love these characters and love the depth and description the author has made. I could picture the different demons of hell and how it might have looked. There were parts that I was holding my breath as I didn't know if the characters would escape. Another great book and I will be looking for more from this author.
Liz
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love this series

It took a little while to get started and felt a little repetitive, but it was necessary character building. I don’t want to spoil the book, but the last third of the book is amazing. Great vivid detail. I love the series and am sad in about to start the last book.
doreen
Jun 07, 2018 rated it liked it
I did like this book the best because Gemma went to Hello to get Evan. There was more to the story then "i love you:" and "i love you" repeat, repeat, repeat. There was so story and action. Is this series still long and drawn out. Oh my YES it is.......Its like its the same thing over and over again. Everyone wants to kill Gemma, they try and fail and then repeat again.
Blueleo
Nov 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful!

It was exactly what the title is "Brokenhearted" to feel that deep loss over and over. To love that deeply it so sad and wonderful at the same time to have those strong emotions. Love the story and of course how they meet again, can't wait for the next book. Totally recommend these series.
dianne bates
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read

This series is captivating ,their story of love and fate.I'm awaiting the next chapter in gamma and Evan's journey.Read the first book and you'll need to get the rest.much thanks to this author......
Vanessa
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yay!

This book had me in the edge of my seat! I kinda saw where the plot was going, but I really enjoyed it! I think this is my favorite book of the series so far. I am glad I kept reading it!
Lea Vanderlei
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED IT!!!!

Another great book in an epic series. This series is on of those that you will want to read over and over again. So if you're not looking to be hooked then don't start this series!
Nicole Bates
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Deep and dark

The book starts out in a very dark place. It seems like forever that Gemma pines for the loss of Evan. Who could believe she actually killed the love of her life by accident in the previous book? Read on to see how she copes and finds love again.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Revelation (The Guardian #3)
  • Requiem (Seraphim #3)
  • Implosion (Implosion, #1)
  • Shades of Life
  • Albion
  • Tutta la pioggia del cielo
  • The Saving Angels Series: Meant to Be, Forgotten Souls, The Ascended (The Saving Angels, #1-3)
  • Fractured (Fateful, #2)
  • Alice From Wonderland
  • This Is Your Afterlife
  • L'età sottile
  • Hyperversum Ultimate
  • Geno e il sigillo nero di Madame Crikken
  • Paradiso
  • Aequus (The Royal Protector Academy #2)
  • Endlessly Crimson (The Crimson Bond #3)
  • FROST SECURITY: Richard
  • Il bacio della morte (La casa dei demoni, #1)
Join my Readers List, I'd love to have you there!
www.ElisaSAmore.com/vip-list

Meet other fans in the Official Touched Saga Group on Facebook:

Official Hashtags:
#TouchedSaga - #TheCaressOfFate

Elisa S. Amore is the author of the paranormal romanc

Touched Saga (4 books)
  • Touched (Touched, #1)
  • Unfaithful (Touched, #2)
  • Expiation - The Whisper of Death (Touched, #4)
“Ho attraversato l'inferno, ma adesso sono finalmente in paradiso.” 4 likes