Start by marking “Best F*cking Bitches” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Best F*cking Bitches

Steffy Rogers

Best F*cking Bitches

Best friends are like bras - close to your heart and there for support.

What’s better than escaping the grip of your parents and moving across the country? Moving across the country with your best friends, duh.

Most people are lucky to find that one best friend who they trust with their life. Well, I’m here to tell you that I found three of those best friends. They’re my s
Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about Best F*cking Bitches, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best F*cking Bitches

Riley K.
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Best F*cking Bitches by Steffy Rogers. This book is seriously one of the best books that I have read this year. It’s a story about Piper, Leah, Kaite, and Lexi and their trials and tribulations of living in Los Angeles. This is the book about strong female friendships that the literary world needs. Piper’s past and present collides together when she meets two possible soul mates. One man is a co-worker and the other is her former professor. Who will she choose? How will she maintain her sanity i ...more
Jennifer Moody
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book takes you on an amazing ride with great friends!!! You will feel like one of the gang! This book is a must read!!!
Yvonne Eason
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read of Steffy Rogers and won't be the last.

This book shows what true friendship is. Friends that are there to pick you up and drop their plans because you are heart broken. Stay by your side through thick and thin.

I must say Piper is my favourite and I can not wait for her book.

What happens when past and present collide? Will there be a happy ending or is the past best left in the past?
Julie Kirby
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh what a dilemma? I really enjoyed this, had me thinking about it when I was away from the book.

Steffy reels you in, and you can't but help fall in love with the characters.

I loved Piper, she was funny, sweet, had a good heart and never knowingly would hurt anyone, but she's not perfect she got distracted by her hormones, mainly.

Absolutely loved the girls Kaite, Leah and Lexi and Piper from a small, what was it you said, 'Poedunk' county where everyone knew all about each other, these 4 girls w
Samantha Roberts
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Best F*cking Bitches by Steffy Rogers what can I say there is one word for it and that is EPIC. It’s funny sassy and just plain right amazing. I love all of this authors books but this one is so different from her other books.

It takes you on that page turning ride that will leave you wanting more have you wanting there or is more and hoping it never ends. Steffy has a way of making you feel like you know all her characters I love that about all her books.

Strong friendship, sexy men what more c
Steffy Rogers
Oct 06, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Karen Arrowood
Lisa Lofton
Jun 15, 2017
Monique Pearson
Jun 16, 2017
Steffy Rogers is a self-professed bookaholic who is fluent in English, German and Sarcasm. When she isn't working or going to school she spends her free time writing.

She makes a home in a college town in Georgia with her dog Karma and her cat Olaf. However, her heart belongs in Germany, where she lived for 20 years before returning to the USA.

Though her memories of Germany are blurry due to the de