Start by marking “Floodgate Poetry Series Vol. 3” as Want to Read:
Floodgate Poetry Series Vol. 3

Floodgate Poetry Series Vol. 3

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
This is the third volume in the Floodgate Poetry Series, an annual series of books each collecting three chapbooks in a single volume, edited by Andrew McFadyen-Ketchum. Chapbooks--short books under 40 pages--arose when printed books became affordable in the 16th century. The series is in the tradition of 18th and 19th century British and American literary annuals, and the ...more
Paperback
Published November 15th 2016 by Upper Rubber Boot Books

To ask other readers questions about Floodgate Poetry Series Vol. 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Floodgate Poetry Series Vol. 3

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Floodgate Poetry Series Vol. 3
Anne
Dec 22, 2016 rated it really liked it

Andrew McFadyen-Ketchum has put together another wonderful chapbook. I didn't think he'd be able to top volume 2, but I was wrong. I highly recommend the Floodgate series to anyone who enjoys poetry and/or wants to explore new-to-them poets.

Northern Corn (Anders Carlson-Wee & Kai Carlson-Wee):
Each poem was like a captivating mini story. It made me think of old barns, driving through rural areas, wheat fields, and summer. Some of them reminded me some Ray Bradbury's writing (ex: Dandelion Wine).

Bego
J.L. Munn
marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2017
Ibrahim Cesar
marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2019
Enid Shomer is an award-winning American poet and fiction writer. She is author of six poetry collections and two short story collections largely set in, influenced by, and life in the State of Florida.