Start by marking “Dinosaur Toby: Finding Mommy” as Want to Read:
Dinosaur Toby: Finding Mommy

Dinosaur Toby: Finding Mommy

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
This story is about a small t-Rex Toby. He had just hatched from the egg. But there was something terrible. The huge bird grabbed him and carried away from his mommy. Reading the book, you will see how small dinosaur finds this wonderful world. He will meet friends and enemies, become bolder.
The main idea of this dinosaur book: the family - is the most important thing in
Kindle Edition
Published September 8th 2016 by Daria Kravets

To ask other readers questions about Dinosaur Toby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dinosaur Toby

Barbara Ann
Mar 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I would rate this book three and a half stars. An earlier reviewer noted that the book needed editing. An editorial comment says that all mistakes have been corrected, but there are still shifts in narration and some awkward sentences.

On the other hand, Toby is an adorable baby dinosaur who gets kidnapped by a bird of prey on his very first day of existence. Readers have to empathize with his plight. Toby meets various animals along his journey, a T Rex, fishes, snakes, possums and butterflies.
P.S. Winn
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am giving this book a four star review, but I have some doubts. First let me say the story is cute and has fun illustrations as Toby. a dinosaur, gets lost and tries to find his way back to family.. A child is listed as the author, either 4 or 7 years old. I hope this is not a gimmick to sell books by others. I do believe the child must be involved, but would have liked the story to be one he actually wrote himself. I would love that, and any mistakes could be forgiven and even add to the char ...more
Jo-Marie Jo-Marie
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A Charming Tale from a 4-year old Author

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. It reminded me of all the stories my own sons composed at this age. Elijah is very creative. His baby dinosaur is adorable. The reader really wants him to to find his mommy. I recommend this book to all parents. Share it with your young ones and let them know about the young author. Let Elijah's fun tale spark the desire to create in your children.
Elijah Kravets
Mar 06, 2017
La La
The story was rambling and disconnected.

The illustrations were good, bright, and colorful. The were a few that teetered on amateurish, though. The story was too long for this age group and rambled on in a disconnected manner. A lot of the sentences were clumsy to read. And FYI... pterodactyls are not birds.
Pamela Roundy