Start by marking “Christmas Stalkings” as Want to Read:
Christmas Stalkings

Christmas Stalkings

(Christmas Lights)

Seven Christmas trees-excessive in some people's minds, but for Wendy Nabity, they aren't excessive but essential. One tree for each of her cats. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Cupid, Blitzen, and Vixen each need their own trees, you see. And what "mommy" wouldn't have stockings hung on her chimney "with care"-one for each of her fur babies? But something isn't right at the ...more
Published September 29th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Stalkings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Stalkings

Start your review of Christmas Stalkings
Olivia
Oh my, this is hilarious!! A stalker around Christmas?? I love the book title and all the cat business. I will admit I figured out something very soon into the book, but it still didn't take away the funnyness or enjoyment of the storyline! The end was hilarious and sweet at the same time. Wendy is such a vibrant character and enjoyable to read about :) And Neal...in real life he'd drive me nuts, but reading about him was so much different. Barking orders or not I liked him :))
R.A.
Haha! This is the bomb. Seriously!

This had me chuckling so much! I loved Wendy's attitude (not her bad attitudes, mind you, even if they were rather funny sometimes!) and how she just chatted randomly to her cats. Her conversations with them were hysterical!

The small mystery was really interesting. *chuckles* I wanted to laugh so hard at the end!

All the characters were so much fun (Neil cracked me up!) … and the cats were hilarious! Too bad it's not a series, although I don't know what else
Rebekah Morris
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas
This was my favorite in the collection. I cracked up several times and I just know the author must have enjoyed writing this story. I was about half way through when I began to get just the smallest suspicion of who was responsible for the events taking place. Now I want to read more about these characters. I like them. I'm not a cat person, but I'm going to enjoy reading this story again.
Lori
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this novel. Why? The cats of course!!
This story had me laughing out loud!! My husband looked at me and asked me what was so funny.
I told him that this book reminds me of last summer when we had almost 10 cats. I'm still shaking my head at how we ended up with so many!! Of course we lived in the country.
Neal got on my nerves though. I wanted to throttle him so very bad!!!
Wendy was a delight!! A person after my own heart!!
Like Wendy I carried on conversations with my cats.
Coco.V
Nov 18, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (11/18/2019)! ...more
Tony Ryan
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What's not to love?
I love Christmas. I love books. I love horror/thrillers.
Therefore, this gets a thumbs up :)
Alicia
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
"Christmas Stalkings" by
Chautona Havig

"A truly fun mystery/suspense novella" ~ a.k

Chautona Havig has written an enjoyable and arresting novella with "Christmas Stalkings."

At times serious, others pensive, and yet others full of hope and love, this novella covers a lot of ground.

The reader is pulled in from the first word and the author keeps the reader fully engaged throughout.

Ms Havig has developed some wonderful and enjoyable characters and has written a plausible plot line that focuses on
Melissa
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down. I had a pretty good idea of "who done it" but still was intrigued by what would come next. An excellent mystery that didn't leave me afraid to close my eyes at night!
Erin
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hilarious Read!

Like always Chautona did an amazing job making me laugh and stunning me with her words. This book is hilarious! I love the Christmas kitties and kept glancing at one of our kitties snuggled under the tree while I read this book.

Highly recommend this book. Wish it was longer and had more back story on Wendy and her life before this book. Off to see if there are more to go with it!
Ellen White
Nov 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wendy loves her cats and she must love Christmas or is it the reindeer, she named them after. Two male neighbors, one she wonders how to flirt with, the other she could throttle with his remarks. The police wonder, when a treating. note appears in a stocking, who and why, and does anybody believe her. The author has brought us a humorous tale to enjoy.
Cathy Bickerstaff
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Merry Christmas Stalkings

I'm a new fan of Chautona Havig. This book was hilarious and original. To say that the characters are quirky is a definite understatement. Cats named for Santa's reindeer? Why would anyone threaten cats? Read Christmas Sta!kings and find out!
Amy Bradsher
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
First book I've read by this author.

Main character was funny and likeable. It was somewhat predictable but still a fun read. It felt as if I was jumping into the middle of a series - are there other books with these characters?
Alice LaJuett
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again...delivered

Chautona Havig has once again delivered! I loved the story of Wendy and what she went through to find true love. You have to live Neal and his " grouchy" persona, the way he handles taking care of Wendy when she and her cats are threatened.
Martha
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Since I just got a cat, I found this book especially hilarious. It was funny and odd to read a story where someone owned so many cats!
I found myself chuckling out loud as I read.
Darlene Compton
Dec 02, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Stupid book

This book is stupid, don’t waste your time. It is about crazy women with a bunch of cats. No plot.
S.campbell8655yahoo.com
Purr fect !

I enjoyed this clean, faith based suspense story . I kinda wish there was another book to continue the story . This author has many more to read !
Janet Miller
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a cute Christmas mystery. Someone is breaking into Wendy's house moving ornaments or tree toppers on her Christmas trees. But things escalate from there. Enjoyable, quick read.
Faye
Nov 27, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
not my usual genre, but it was a nice read...
Hannah Corner
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a hilarious story full of mystery and intrigue. And if you like cats, you will love this even more. I laughed my way through and tried to pin point the "who done it" without much success. I will read anything written by this author...she never lets me down!
Tina at Mommynificent
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Only Chautona Havig could make me identify with a cat-lover and actually really enjoy a book about her!!! This book is hilarious and the mystery is pretty good - I had my suspicions on the who but the how eluded me for most of the book. I enjoyed the growth in the main characters and the cameos from some well-beloved others of Mrs. Havig's series, and one of the side plots in this story absolutely captured my heart! This is a great light read for Christmas - very fun!

I received a complimentary
Carolyn Wylie-mcelroy
Very good book!!! Reviewed and continued in New Resolutions!!! Chautona Havig is a Christian author who I greatly enjoy!!!!!
Kathy
Misty
Dec 18, 2017
Rachel
Dec 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Apparently, I haven't read enough of this author's work (to my great disappointment) to recognize the characters that supposedly come from her other books. As I've come to expect, the characters are easy to identify with and the setting is natural, but the mystery seems a little stereotypical to me. I did enjoy this as a quick holiday read during my homeschool break, though. and I'm never disappointed to read something by Chautona Havig!
« previous 1 3 next »

• One Enchanted Eve (Enchanted Christmas Collection #2)
  • Dark Prophecy (Elite Guardians, #4.5)
  • Remembering Christmas
  • The Christmas Cookie House: A Sweet Holiday Romance (Christmas House Romances Book 1)
  • Practically Married
  • Evermore (The Lost Princesses, #1)
  • Smoke Screen
  • Forget Me Now
  • On Wings of Devotion (The Codebreakers, #2)
  • Flirting with the Fashionista (The Celebrity Corgi Romances, #1)
  • Clarity (Clarity, #1)
  • Big John Terry
  • The Little Brooklyn Bakery (Romantic Escapes, #2)
  • A.J. Smith
  • Perilous Cove (Perilous Safety Series - Book 1)
  • Collateral Damage (Danger Never Sleeps, #1)
  • Bessie
  • Planting Seeds (Stranger in the Fields #2)
**fingers skittle across the keyboard. Stop. Eyelids blink over the top**

Oh, was this bio day? Oops! I forgot. I was lost in my latest manuscript. Umm... bio. Yeah.

Hi! I’m Chautona Havig. (for those who care, that’s Shuh-TONE-uh HAVE-ig). Yeah. Just work with me here. I should have used a pseudonym, but when you grow up with a name like Chautona, it kind of sticks.

Let us hold fast the confession

Christmas Lights (4 books)
  • Trip the Light Fantastic
  • Snow Angels (Great Lakes)
  • The Heart of Joy (A Prairie Heritage #8)