Start by marking “Word Problems: 120 Math Problems for Kids: Math Workbook Grade 1” as Want to Read:
Word Problems: 120 Math Problems for Kids: Math Workbook Grade 1

Word Problems: 120 Math Problems for Kids: Math Workbook Grade 1

4.83  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Math Word Problems Grade 1 is a math workbook full of word problems that provide students with the opportunity to apply concepts and skills learned in math class. For students entering and exiting Grade 1, this is a great resource for reinforcing and reviewing mathematical concepts and skill application. By reading and thinking, students can devise strategies to solve math ...more
Published September 23rd 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Word Problems, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Word Problems

Robin Morgan
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I assume we can remember when we really started going to school in the first grade, and the Kindergarten has been our, thanks to our parents. Introduction to an environment which we had to learn to share with other children our age, who might have come from a different background.

We all can remember the reading primer where we not only learned to read but to begin to understand what we had read as well. Our teachers used to ask us questions regarding the reading for that day. For me, being a ch
Jill
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
The book contains simple easy to understand mathematical problems for children who can count to 10. Items used in the problems restated to include Legos, blocks, or other items that would help children visualize the math problem. For example, use real pennies, nickels, and dimes Chapter 9 exercises.
Chris Meads
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens, education
I sat down with some of the kids in the apartment complex and worked with those who had some trouble with math problems. This book helped them achieve success in working math. It's a very helpful book.
Haley Ryan
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great resource that I will definitely be using in my classroom!
Mrvica
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great resource of exercises. Well-written, interesting, diverse examples, simple language. This is definitely a very helpful book, even for me as a non-native speaker. I definitely recommend it!
Charity  Bartley Howard
Outstanding

This is a wonderful book to help with math for kids n younger grades. He!p prepare them or use it to help review.
Swamy