Start by marking “Blood Stain Volume 3” as Want to Read:
Blood Stain Volume 3

Blood Stain Volume 3

(Blood Stain #3)

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  152 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Now that Elly has a general idea of what her job is supposed to be, she is eager to impress (and hopefully not get fired). Ironically enough...
Published October 10th 2017 by Image Comics

To ask other readers questions about Blood Stain Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Stain Volume 3

Marpapad
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
[3.5]
Matt
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beginning on Elly Torres’ second day on her new job after her long first day in Volume Two, she doesn’t know what to expect next or in fact what she’s actually supposed to do. Linda Sejic’s Blood Stain Volume Three completes the first book of Sejic’s webcomic as Elly, Vlad, and Serge have to decide if they can get along with one another or not.

Waking up late in the morning, Elly nervously hopes that Vlad has not been waiting on her only the reader to find out that Vlad himself has overslept. As
Anniken Haga
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Vol 3 in the series ''Blood Stain'' concludes the first book, and the first arc of this story. So far I've read all the books within this year.

I started reading this series as I am a fan of the artis/writer's husbands work, and thought I would give her work a go.
While I don't exhactly share her humor, I do find the story enjoying.

In the beginning I thought it a bit slow, not much happened, but by the time I got to vol 3, and was made avare that this was just the first part of the series and m
Paul Allard
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A young chemistry graduate goes to work for a “mad” scientist – nothing much happens

A young woman struggling to find a job gets hired by a “mad” scientist. The plot again takes its time in this third volume as Elliott – our heroine – discovering that she has still not been given a definite role and ends up in confrontation with her boss, Vlad.

With humour and fine cartoony illustrations, this volume is entertaining and fun.
Some white lettering on black background which is not easy to read in the
Ron
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics, relationship
Elly has been in here new job just a couple of days but she is still wondering why she was hired. Her boss is eccentric to say the least and the good-looking cook is very cryptic. When she tries to help by cleaning up the lab, she is yelled at, railed at, and made to feel unwanted. But just as she plans on slinking back home in disgrace, she gets a short call from her sister and a note from her boss that lets her know she is appreciated. A check also helps. It will be interesting to see what occ ...more
John
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Possibly more like a 4-4.5, but the final panel gave it a big boost in my book. Nice payoff (almost literally LOL)

So the stage is set. 3 down, 6 to go. Sometimes I wish I'd gotten into this series much later so I could just plow through everything all at once instead of here and there, but it's good either way.

But I sure hope Linda's not drawing from personal experience for this...man, so many emotional zig zags in the first 3. LOL
Emily
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not a ton happened in volume 3, but I still enjoyed the art and the humor. I appreciated the author’s note at the end, telling us what’s coming up next in the series and how many books are planned. You don’t get that every day!
Nicole  Courtney
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
Awesome !
Utkarsh Bansal
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Those looking for lighthearted comedies with relatable characters
Shelves: comics
Just keeps getting better. I don't mind it not landing the emotional gutpunch that Sunstone did, because it's not trying to.
Inula Regis
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That was amazing! I've enjoyed reading this a lot. Looking forward to reading chapter four.
DJL
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels, humor
Found Linda's DA and was able to read through volume 3 there. Still looking forward to where the comic will go from here. Also, really enjoying her art style.
Illy
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-books
It's cute.
Andreea
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
IIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIIIIIIIIISSSS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHH I NEEEED THE NEEEEEEEEEXT VOOOLUMEEEEEEEEEEE
Phil Zimmerman
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
This series fizzled out for me. Too much of the lost woman and the sorta creepy doctor. I needed more answers to stay involved.
Andrew
Apr 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Considering I wasn't too satisfied with the second volume, I was quite pleased with this one. Hopefully that means it will really start picking up over the next 2 books.
Manethraen
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-surface-pro-4
Review against V1
Maria
Get some popcorn and start reading!

What can go wrong when you have no idea what you are suppose/allowed to do at your job?
Are things as bad as you think they are?
Should you just give up or try to figure things out?

This is becoming one of my favorite comics and I can't wait to see where it goes from here.
Ty
Janet
Dec 31, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please Add Page Count 2 13 Oct 24, 2017 08:45AM
Linda Sejic is a Croation artist and illustrator.

Blood Stain (3 books)