Start by marking “Madly Addicted (A Mad Love, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Madly Addicted (A Mad Love, #2.5)

Madly Addicted

(Mad Love #2.5)

The moment I met her, she made my world brighter.

Our forever was supposed to start when I stepped on that plane. So why do I feel like it's slipping through my fingers?

How can we make our worlds come together when we're both too stubborn and too scared to give in?

I can't lose her.

She's my world, my everything.
Published November 3rd 2016

Start your review of Madly Addicted (A Mad Love, #2.5)
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Good but not great. I hate that by the time we get to this book there was still so much struggle between these two.
Amy
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
If you have been following Colet Abedi's Mad Love series (and you really need to have read the previous books prior to reading this one), then you know that the path to true love has not been smooth for Clayton and Sophie. Our favorite gazillionaire and budding artist have argued and fought and broken up and reunited and had angry sex and make up sex and happy sex and can't-wait-till-we-get-to-a-bed sex.

And now they are together, or at least on the road to together. You don't think this is going
Nancy
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This novella is very well written; Clayton and Sophie’s story is madly addicting. A sexy, charismatic and fiercely protective hero and a beautiful, sweet, and strong heroine. The continuation of their story is captivating, emotional, and breathtakingly romantic. Witnessing them fall deeper in love is magical. Their chemistry is still just as electric and irresistible; the intimate scenes are passionate and incredibly sexy. An incredibly beautiful story of taking a leap of faith. The raw emotions ...more
Heather Pollock
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
#review #GetAddicted @ColetAbedi

QueenZany 5 STAR REVIEW
Madly Addicted
Colet Abedi

“Madly Addicted” is a charismatic, light your panties on fire novella! Was highly entertaining, gratifying and yet scrumptious! Persistently written with an air of humor, feistiness, seductiveness, and mouth watering scenes. Oh like that elevator one!!! Yes! It could give Fifty shades a run for it’s money!! Which left me utterly gratified!

received a copy of this book from the Author/Publisher" is sufficient for you
Shermaine Dowling
Thrilled with an awesome conclusion to Sophie and Clayton

Ms Abedi totally outshine herself with this conclusion. This brief conclusion wrapped up this crazy relationship with a giant bow of heat, passion, selfishness, selflessness, insight, Hallmark, humor, and an extra dose of "The Big R" (romance) we all crave. The HEA was so very much Sophie and Clayton. Thank you for the ending I couldn't have devised but was perfection!!
sue weston
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brillient, hard time putting it down, my dislike getting to the end, ive recommended to my friends.

Top rating, because I could not put it down.
The regret I have, getting to the end.
I have recommended the book to my friends.
Well done to the author, better than shades of grey...
Cocktails and Books
Poor Clayton doesn't know what to do with those pesky feelings. A nice drop in one a favorite couple. ...more
sue tucker
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Maddly in love

Love it would to have more stories about Clayton and Sofia when they get married if they have children would love a full book about these two people
Sherri Wong
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Now that we get to hear Clayton's POV, I wished the other 2 books included Clayton's voice.
Kerry-Ann
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series is without a doubt one of my all-time favourites and Sophie and Clayton are characters that will stay with me forever. Both headstrong and passionate, this time we see a different side to both of them. We see compromise and trust.

Colet Abedi is a queen of the cliffhanger and after the one she left us with here, this novella has me wanting more!

I absolutely cannot wait for Mad Love 3 and recommend this series to anyone who wants a love story filled with heat but also a lot of heart.

FI
Catherine
A novella (short story, however you wanna look at it) that takes place after Mad Love 2 but before Tame which is, as I'm reading now, a story about Michael Sinclair and Abby's relationship. It's a short, quick read that sticks with Sophie and Clayton as they navigate their new relationship in Los Angeles. I hope to read more of their story in the future. Right now, I'm intrigued by the story of Clayton's brother and Abby. I hope they (Sophie and Clayton) make an appearance in this book! So far, ...more
Bonnie C.
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The conclusion worth the wait

Long time coming, but well worth waiting for. The author paints pictures with. her words. I felt as if the scenes were really alive before me. Sophie and Clayton had a luxurious, but difficult journey to find themselves and to grow their relationship. The reader has an opportunity to enjoy the ride.
Priscilla
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mad Love is a Must read, amazing series!

I’m madly in love with the Mad Love series! Each book was as good as the first and I didn’t want it to end. I love Clayton’s sexy, bossy ass and Sophie is sweet and funny. The secondary characters were amazing as well...I wish I had a best friend like Erik & his man Orie in my life they were so damn funny. All around great read!
Cindy Herman
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved loved loved this story. I read all three in a day's time. So beautiful. I wish it could continue...

So beautiful. I loved this story. Just wish it could continue. I read all three in a day's time. Fantastic!
Jen
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yippee!

So happy there was a novella to help tie up the loose ends of Carlton & Sophie’s love story (plus Erik & Orie). God knows I would for all of their journeys to continue (Michael & Abbey included).
Billysgirl
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So short but I'm so happy i got an ending !!!
Such a great story definitely recommended!!

They complete each other !!! I love it

Definitely a page Turner!! Read all 4 parts of the series :)

KEEP WRITING AND ILL KEEP READING X3
Dori Wells
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I truly love everything about this story!! The fighting, the love between them and their happily ever after!! I would love to see the future and maybe more on Erik and Orie!!
Sharon Heaverly Machuga French
I must say that I have really had enough of Clayton and Sophie by this 4th book (well, 2 novels and 2 novelettes). You would think that they would be happily ever after by now, right? Well read on, folks, there are more struggles to come. This was really a disappointment.
Stephanie Colyer
Perfect!

This was a perfect ending to the Clayton and Sophie story! I absolutely adored these characters and their story. I sooooo recommend this book to everyone!!!!!
Elizabeth
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, free-kindle
so glad Sophie and Clayton got their HEA.........although this should have been included in book 2!
Tammy Higgs
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Time line story.

Great short story to help dive into the next book. Gives you the details leading up to it. Nice touch.
Cj
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
enjoyed!
Sandy
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Madly addicted 2.5

So as I said before,I was addicted to these books.LovedLoved them. Ladies,you need to buy these books,they are fabulous to read.
Try Another
Is it so hard for you to move in with the man you love ?

You’ve slept together every day.
Sandra
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A mad love

I loved this book. The way it is written.. with humor.
I want to read more of Sophie and everything she does
Debbie Clark
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A perfect ending

For two people not used to being in a relationship they hit their fair share of bumps. In the end Sophie and Clayton find love and a happily ever after.
Mary Young
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Holy crap...why didnt Mad.love just end with this...holy crap
The Sweet & Sinful Book Nerds
4 stars

A great, short catch up to find out how Clayton and Sophie's story progressed. I am so happy that they are getting their HEA and I can't wait to read Michael's book.
Lesley Taylor
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Danielle Phoenyx
I am madly addicted to this series. I've read them countless times! ...more

• Wanted (For the Billionaires Pleasure: Luke & Claire Book 4)
  • When We Left (Timber Creek, #1)
  • The Secret (Single in Seattle #1)
  • Crave (Off-Limits, #1)
  • The Wicked Series: Books 1-2
  • An Angel for the Devil
  • NSFW (Play, #2)
  • Beautiful Enemy (The Enemies Trilogy, #1)
  • Play (Play, #1)
  • Rise (Play #3)
  • Claim (Off-Limits, #3)
  • Collide (Off-Limits, #2)
  • Won (For the Billionaire's Pleasure: Luke & Claire #3)
  • Perfect Blend (The Scottish Billionaires #7)
  • Business or Pleasure (The Scottish Billionaires #8)
  • Big Shot (Book Boyfriend, #1)
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
  • Forever Wicked (Wicked #4)
Colet Abedi is an Iranian-American, best-selling author, television and film producer. She was born in Virginia and currently lives in Los Angeles. When she's not writing she's either off on an adventure in a far-off land or planning her next getaway. She writes contemporary romance and young adult. ...more

Mad Love (3 books)
  • Mad Love (Mad Love, #1)
  • Mad Love 2 (Mad Love, #2)
  • Tame (Mad Love, #3)